Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blacks - A forgotten segment from Presidents

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Blacks - A forgotten segment from Presidents

Not since Slick Willy, knob polishing by interns and all and lied about it under oath, I liked him as a president, favorite actually. He treated blacks with great respect and often was seen with them. Even though some turned on him when his wife went against Obama with stories and what not, his popularity still remains.

Bush was someone apart from blacks because being a porch monkey for Cheney he couldn't do the things he wanted. 9/11 and the had his attention....errr I mean him as a mouthpiece of that dick no pun intended Cheney. Causing a death of one of my family members, so Bush who was on a leash held by Cheney has some blame and the only human on this Earth I hate is Dick Cheney.

Obama, first black president and possibly last. Totally ignored his race because it was all about him and his legacy. The Illinois Black Caucus was the first to fight him and then there were rumbling with the actual congressional Black Caucus because he continued to ignore. But to not sound antagonistic against him since he was our race they were silent. Now since he is out of office, he has yet to venture out. Some say he is scared to confront those who have questions, like me for one because he would not like to be in a room with me and my pointed questions. I guess he is afraid of others as well. As a president, if you are white, wearing rainbow shirts, or you are illegal, he would be your best president ever as he catered to that kind while 1965 voting rights and 1968 Civil Rights still is vivid in our minds and we are still waiting for that acceptance.

Which brings me to the Dumpster Fire, ill equipped, Heatmizer like ego, I dubbed that catch-name now on this board and the Scout (Illinois) board site I admin of calling the orange face baboon President Chump aka Pres. Agent Orange. This bombastic piece of dog schit under my shoe is only good one thing for me and my views, Supreme Court Justice pick. It would be the only reason I would vote for him (I didn't but voted for Clinton and her making a moderate or moderate justices was like a 10% chance and the courts would swing left and that would be disastrous). He is an oaf, immature big head little hand napoleon prick that don't know what the fvck he is doing. Not only did he burn bridges with blacks a very long time ago, they were the Golden Gate type bridges. Now he has a chance to redeem himself.

Read this little gem. If you can pull this off, it will partially fix the bridge, but he needs to do more. It would be substantially more than what the last two presidents did and not even close.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,728 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Not since Slick Willy, knob polishing by interns and all and lied about it under oath, I liked him as a president, favorite actually. He treated blacks with great respect and often was seen with them. .

"Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    90% of the Blacks don't even know who Ron Paul is and I am not kidding.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    90% of the Blacks don't even know who Ron Paul is and I am not kidding.
    Well if they don't know after this close up they're never going to know :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,728 Posts
    It was meant more as a picture of my reaction to reading that. As great as Ron would be for blacks by ending the war on them I doubt they would support him based on his opposition to the civil rights act. He is 100% for freedom and liberty even if that means defending your freedom to discriminate. Sounds bad but freedom can be a two way street. Sometimes you have to defend the freedom to immoral things. Like free speech, you dont have it so we can talk about the weather. Sometimes that means defending a Nazis right to say bad ****.

It’s over."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

Jaw (02-15-2017)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    It was meant more as a picture of my reaction to reading that. As great as Ron would be for blacks by ending the war on them I doubt they would support him based on his opposition to the civil rights act. He is 100% for freedom and liberty even if that means defending your freedom to discriminate. Sounds bad but freedom can be a two way street. Sometimes you have to defend the freedom to immoral things. Like free speech, you dont have it so we can talk about the weather. Sometimes that means defending a Nazis right to say bad ****.
    Well freedom of speech has to be defended even if it's some scumbag Nazi crap. I've always liked Ron Paul, as I think my posts over the years will bear out, but this is one area where I think the Libertarians "miss it". To me the government shouldn't get into every little facet of our lives, but they shouldn't have to. The main reason why there isn't nearly enough discipline in the public schools is that the administration/leadership has different sets of rules for kids and parents, depending on who those kids and parents are. If the schools had ONE policy about every situation (I realize that would involve a bunch of different little policies inside the big one) and actually enforced it a few times, equally and across the board, things would settle down and they could for the most part step back and let everyone enjoy their liberties (within the agreed upon rules).

I feel it is the government's job to be the referees. When you play certain teams you know the refs are going to screw you and you're gonna get stuff called on you that the other team doesn't get called on them. It isn't the job of the government to let big business trample on little businesses. Too much government interference is bad, no doubt, but too little can be just as bad, or possibly even worse. It isn't the poor, small businesses, mom and pop shops, etc., that will bring about a "1984" scenario, but you can bet your arse that big business, major corporations, Wall Street and the Fed, and the top 1% sure as hell would, if they had the chance, ie if the government either turned a blind eye to it, or as seems to be the case right now, fills itself with representatives not of the people but of those same potential villains I just listed.

Oh and yes pot should be legalized, as long as they do the age limit thing, like cigarettes and alcohol, and come up with some sort of "driving under the influence" checks and rules.

Approaching Buddy Hernandez Territory BlackwaterPark's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Tl;dr

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    I have a theory on this AA: the democrats that control that party Don't like blacks. You think Nancy pelosi or Elizabeth warren or any of them old white senators have any real black friends or live in neighborhoods that are black? Um nope. All blacks are to them are votes. The last 40 years of blacks voting democratic should show you that. Where are the improvements? The worst cities in the country are all long time democratic held cities. Why is that?

As latinos become more and more prevalent in today's society I can see a day where the democratic leaders wise up and spend all thier money and time going after the Latino vote and not caring about the black vote at all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (02-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I have a theory on this AA: the democrats that control that party Don't like blacks. You think Nancy pelosi or Elizabeth warren or any of them old white senators have any real black friends or live in neighborhoods that are black? Um nope. All blacks are to them are votes. The last 40 years of blacks voting democratic should show you that. Where are the improvements? The worst cities in the country are all long time democratic held cities. Why is that?

As latinos become more and more prevalent in today's society I can see a day where the democratic leaders wise up and spend all thier money and time going after the Latino vote and not caring about the black vote at all.
    That has been my theory as well. Preaching to a choir. I am wondering how long it will take for the Democrats try to silence this hoodrat/thug when addressing Trump on Black issues. No prominent blacks received an audience about our plight with Obama, we were like a disease to him.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    That has been my theory as well. Preaching to a choir. I am wondering how long it will take for the Democrats try to silence this hoodrat/thug when addressing Trump on Black issues. No prominent blacks received an audience about our plight with Obama, we were like a disease to him.

The blacks in obamas circle are the college educated, very articulate, the Uncle Tom types. He doesn't gave a **** about the plight in the inner cities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The blacks in obamas circle are the college educated, very articulate, the Uncle Tom types. He doesn't gave a **** about the plight in the inner cities.
    That's why he worked to help the plight of the inner cities for three years after university, because he didn't give ****.

Two years after graduating from Columbia, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project, a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Roseland, West Pullman, and Riverdale on Chicago's South Side. He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988. He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens. Obama also worked as a consultant and instructor for the Gamaliel Foundation, a community organizing institute. In mid-1988, he traveled for the first time in Europe for three weeks and then for five weeks in Kenya, where he met many of his paternal relatives for the first time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

Metaphysicist (02-14-2017), Prikichi (02-12-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    That's why he worked to help the plight of the inner cities for three years after university, because he didn't give ****.

Two years after graduating from Columbia, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project, a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Roseland, West Pullman, and Riverdale on Chicago's South Side. He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988. He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens. Obama also worked as a consultant and instructor for the Gamaliel Foundation, a community organizing institute. In mid-1988, he traveled for the first time in Europe for three weeks and then for five weeks in Kenya, where he met many of his paternal relatives for the first time.
    A community organizer, whoop da freaking do? Hell I did something similar and I get a pat on my back.

And he didn't do schit while as president. Go tell that to the Black Caucus in Illinois and ask them how much he helped instead of badgering them with false promises.

Oh this is what the CBC thought about Obama and it wasn't all rosy that you seem to put in your blurb and this is recent, not 30 years ago.

"Black lawmakers did help turn out the largest number of African-American voters in modern history for Obama's two presidential campaigns; African-Americans voted at a higher rate than non-Hispanic whites in 2012, 66.2 percent versus 64.1 percent. But those lawmakers felt disappointed when Obama did not focus as much as they would have liked on issues their minority constituents valued: criminal justice and policing, minority representation on the Supreme Court and other high offices, bringing jobs and industry to rural and inner city areas.

"We didn't make President Obama step to us all the time. We have to make leaders do their work, they're not going to do it because they are essentially well intentioned. They have to be pushed," said Julianne Malveaux, economist and author of "Are We Better Off? Race, Obama and Public Policy."

Caucus members said they walked a delicate line, wanting to get behind the first black president but also promoting their own priorities, which didn't always seem to be on White House's front burner."

<Drops mic>

Linky below:

Now you know why I bitched about him for 8 years.
    Last edited by AerchAngel; 02-13-2017 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Obama unlike his predecessor and successor saw himself as President for all citizens not just his own interests. 50% plus 1
    I think you are throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Shoot, the image of him just being a role model by raising two children and going to work every day is under estimated and under appreciated.
    All the while his opposition questioning even his earned place by questioning his legitimacy based on his skin color.
    I have always thought Obama's stiffest competition was peoples one sided interest group based expectations of him.
    Your language is similar to the language we heard the run up to the 2010 mid terms.

Yes he could have done more.
    That could be said of everyone
    Last edited by 57Brave; 02-13-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Obama unlike his predecessor and successor saw himself as President for all citizens not just his own interests. 50% plus 1

Shoot, the image of him just being a role model by raising two children and going to work every day is under estimated and under appreciated.
    All the while his opposition questioning even his earned place by questioning his legitimacy based on his skin color.
    I have always thought Obama's stiffest competition was peoples one sided interest group based expectations of him.
    Your language is similar to the language we heard the run up to the 2010 mid terms.

So being a dad and going to work makes someone a role model in your world?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (02-13-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post

Typical paternalistic attitude WHITE Democrats have about blacks. You consider us SECOND class citizens and need YOUR guidance for how we live our lives and our votes. So typical of our white slave masters known as Democrats telling what is best of us. You are a piece so schit, you do realize that, massa.

This is why I don't post much anymore, my dislike of your slave mentality toward blacks is appalling to me. Lucky Sav wanted me to do what I am good at, programming. yes I am not some dumb ni gger who relies on a white man to keep down ie and be a slave to them. I have skills and don't need your help in getting job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    57 idea for blacks is from the 1840's. He is the master, we are the slaves and should do as he say. If we don't do what they say, we are an abomination.

Read the whole article, not good about Obama and the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS. They saw what I saw but they can't say anything because of their position, yet I can and people like 57 don't like it because it takes the veil off of his power of blacks and what is BEST for us.

FVCK HIM and all the white democrats who think like him. He can't handle the truth that Obama is not the black god that blacks thought he would be to help us, we were just a VOTE a vote for him. This proves that he didn't give a flying fvck about his race, but looking good for his white masters. And you all call me an Uncle Tom? Hell look at Obama, he is the Uncle Tom of Uncle Tom's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    That should be the norm. But people like 57 and Obama don't care. They need strife to keep their power over us.

I go to work everyday, my wife stays at home. I have three kids, one is an Orthodonist, the other two small and just in school. I don't feel special because I am black, I feel like I am doing the right thing. Should I get a participation trophy because I actually take care of my family unlike most blacks. I don't want your trophy as I would literally take it and shove it up your ass sideways.
    Last edited by AerchAngel; 02-13-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Good for you if that is your place in your family. That really is the test of a man (or woman) how they accept their parental responsibilities.
    I applaud that.
    what I don't applaud is your talking endlessly about how you don't need a "trophy". After making the case for said trophy.
    Do you read what you write ?

Strife like say .... Flint or any other decaying inner city left to fend for itself ?

5 years ago you were touting Bill Cosby as the preeminent black male role model
    On top of being elected twice, Obama gets to claim as his legacy he was a role model for grade and middle school black males
    Not sure how one legislates of throws money at that but ...

Your family is lucky. That is your trophy
    Last edited by 57Brave; 02-14-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Flint or other decaying inner cities should be proof to you that liberals don't really care about blacks. Those are all long time democratic held cities. Why haven't they been improved ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,728 Posts

It’s over."