Page 106 of 153 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3056

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Now why would Ellison not want to release the tapes?
    You guys do know whats being reported as going down for the saint floyd right?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    thethe is the most gaslighting gaslighter that has ever gaslit anyone
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    thethe is the most gaslighting gaslighter that has ever gaslit anyone
    He's protecting his investments.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    I honestly had no idea what gaslighting was and no desire to look it up until now. Just wait till Biden wins. It's going to be nothing but gaslighting thethe.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    He's protecting his investments.
    You guys are trying to destroy the country based on lies. Just making sure I keep you honest.
    Last edited by thethe; 06-09-2020 at 06:31 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts

So you would agree that if Trump loses it's because he is a historically bad candidate instead of Biden being a good candidate?

It’s over."

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Such irresponsible rhetoric from the left but serves as another example of things theu do which they accuse others of.
    Airforce MP who is a self declared Libertarian acts against the state, but it's "the left" that Posobiec tabs as the cause. Find it weird that he posts those photos from a screen grab from TV but not the article.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Airforce MP who is a self declared Libertarian acts against the state, but it's "the left" that Posobiec tabs as the cause. Find it weird that he posts those photos from a screen grab from TV but not the article.
    Defund the police is a radical left movement. I dont care what stupid technicalities you want to site. Your side is using a portion of the population with no regard of their safety and perpetuating lies.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    This is the type of quality "reporting" you get from "Journalist" Mike Cernovich.

Defund the police is a plan to try and go back to the pre-Reagan way of handling things. Where mental health facilities handled mental health needs, where homeless shelters are properly funded to help the homeless, etc.

Here, read this article (I know you won't, because you're a damned brainwashed itiot)

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/08/87247...orm-the-police

But if you're curious as to why defund the police is a good plan he's one of many exchanges

KELLY: And give me an example of - since you said you and many of the other police officers were the existing police department that then became the new police department. How different was it? Can you give me an example of something that changed in the way the force interacted with the community?

THOMSON: You know, it really started with being able to build culture as opposed to change culture, and we were able to create an organization wherein the identity of the officer was that of a guardian and not a warrior. I was able to change the entire performance metric system within the organization that did not measure a police officer's performance by the number of arrests that they made, but rather, what were the outcomes as opposed to the outputs? When I drove down city streets, I wanted to see little kids riding their bicycles in front of their homes, and I wanted to see people sitting on their front steps.

We changed the entire structure of the organization. We changed the entire reward system within the organization, and we put them out there in - on street corners and said, we don't want you to lock anybody up. We don't want you to write any tickets. We want you to be out here and talk to the people. Let them get to know you, and you get to know them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Defund the police is a radical left movement. I dont care what stupid technicalities you want to site. Your side is using a portion of the population with no regard of their safety and perpetuating lies.
    Not really, I wouldn't call the Libertarian party a radical left, and they've been on defunding the police for decades.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts

Black buisness owner catches someone robbing his store and holds them at gunpoint and calls the cops. Cops show up and shows them he is armed and visibly show them taking the clip and ejecting the bullet in the chamber. What do cops do? Immediately punch him and take him to the ground breaking his jaw and knocking out several teeth and arrest him for "obstructing their investigation"........ **** like this is why people should be protesting and burning **** down. Not George Floyd. The unjustified killings are not that common depending on your definition of common but **** like this happens multiple times a day all over this country. I care far more about the millions who have their life severely damaged vs the handful that get killed. I wasnt for defunding the police at first but its becoming clearer and clearer that it is the only way to get the message across. **** like this happens everyone loses their job. That is the only way to ensure this stops.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Not really, I wouldn't call the Libertarian party a radical left, and they've been on defunding the police for decades.

I havent really seen a total defund the police movement beyond the typical defund everything movement on the Libertarian side. We mostly just want to end the war on drugs and crimes that have no victim.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    This is the type of quality "reporting" you get from "Journalist" Mike Cernovich.

Defund the police is a plan to try and go back to the pre-Reagan way of handling things. Where mental health facilities handled mental health needs, where homeless shelters are properly funded to help the homeless, etc.

Here, read this article (I know you won't, because you're a damned brainwashed itiot)

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/08/87247...orm-the-police

But if you're curious as to why defund the police is a good plan he's one of many exchanges

KELLY: And give me an example of - since you said you and many of the other police officers were the existing police department that then became the new police department. How different was it? Can you give me an example of something that changed in the way the force interacted with the community?

THOMSON: You know, it really started with being able to build culture as opposed to change culture, and we were able to create an organization wherein the identity of the officer was that of a guardian and not a warrior. I was able to change the entire performance metric system within the organization that did not measure a police officer's performance by the number of arrests that they made, but rather, what were the outcomes as opposed to the outputs? When I drove down city streets, I wanted to see little kids riding their bicycles in front of their homes, and I wanted to see people sitting on their front steps.

We changed the entire structure of the organization. We changed the entire reward system within the organization, and we put them out there in - on street corners and said, we don't want you to lock anybody up. We don't want you to write any tickets. We want you to be out here and talk to the people. Let them get to know you, and you get to know them.
    None of these changes addresses the slogan of stop killing us. Its a diversion and you're falling for it.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    None of these changes addresses the slogan of stop killing us. Its a diversion and you're falling for it.

You might want to read it again then. Its a lot of what I have been saying we need to do. Like stop over enforcing minor **** on the poorest people.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts

For all the extra protections cops get why dont we take retaliating against cops who report crimes by other cops not taken seriously? Funny how that works. Everything else you do to a cop gets you an extra special long prison sentence. But somehow the one crime that is cop on cop is not taken seriously.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,705 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I havent really seen a total defund the police movement beyond the typical defund everything movement on the Libertarian side. We mostly just want to end the war on drugs and crimes that have no victim.
    BLM booed mayor Frey out of protest for not vowing to disband the Minneapolis PD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts

Decided to look up this book to see more about it. There are plenty of cops or ex cops who will openly talk about the truth in policing. If people dont want to believe me I understand, but why dont you trust the cops who say this ****.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    BLM booed mayor Frey out of protest for not vowing to disband the Minneapolis PD

BLM is not Libertarian.

It’s over."