Page 12 of 153 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

For you dog lovers out there. Watch this cop scale a 7 foot fence and shoot 2 service dogs. Is there any of you who would side with the officer here? Can we all agree this is a criminal action? The dogs are 10 feet from him and not moving by the time he shoots them. If this cop actually feared from his life in this situation he needs to be off the streets before he shoots a toddler that he will swear reached for a gun.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    http://fox13now.com/2017/07/10/nevad...ency-declared/

Two weeks in and they don't have enough weed to fund their school budget. The Governor endorsed a state of emergency. What a time to be alive.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

That awkward moment when you racially profile a states attorney and have to try and make up a reason for the stop.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

Australian woman calls cops thinking there was an assault going on in an alleyway. Cops show up and protect and serve her with a bullet to the head. What you wont see in any video are cops offering their condolences and sympathies to the family. You wont see any of that **** they demand when they are killed.

On a side note a friend of mine had to quit his job this week. For the 8th time in 6 months he had the cops called on him while doing his job. He repairs and maintains ATMs. He is a 6'5 black guy probably over 300 pounds but its mostly fat. 6 out of the 8 times he had a gun pointed at him and was handcuffed. 3 times his entire vehicle was searched despite having his credentials readily available to the cop and the bank manager's permission/approval, they cops didnt even bother checking with the manager. This morning was the second time a responding cop threatened to shoot him. He has 3 kids and doesnt want to be Castille'd. Who knows when his luck runs out and a cop mistakes something for a gun or is just an outright murderous coward like the one that shot Philando. My friend is extremely clean cut and probably one of the whitest black people you would ever meet. I advised him to seek an attorney. I dont know how liable the PD would be because they are responding to what they are told and who knows what was said by the callers. I wish he could sue the callers but probably will have to sue the city. I dont know about the rest of you but if you were a black man with all thats going on lately I have a hard time seeing a court ruling against him. Its crazy that he has to choose between being threatened with a gun by cops on a regular basis as part of his job. Personally I dont think the cops would be as aggressive if I was working on the ATM as opposed to a black man. They clearly look for any other reason to arrest him even after he proved he was legit. I think its only a matter of time before he runs into one of those cops that beats the **** out of him and then charges him with resisting arrest for trying to cover up to protect himself from the beating.

It’s over."

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Witnesses say the woman was in her pajamas taking to the cop in the driver's seat when the officer in the passenger seat shot her through the driver side window. Wow. The police silence about this is alarming. When they refuse to release details to even immediate family members it's almost always because they are hiding something really damning. For example the cops who murdered a handcuffed teen by tasering him in the balls to death fought tooth and nail to keep all evidence from homes parents until after the statute of limitations ran out. Now the DA freely admits it was murder and he would have charged the cops.

Don't expect sympathy from me for the next cop that dies. They should be protecting and serving us from these kind of cops not defending them.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

102 synthetic weed overdoses in one county in one weekend. Thanks police. Thanks to your overwhelming support of prohibition and your massive bribes by your unions thousands of people could potentially die from synthetic weed.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    No words for these horrible acts.

FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Witnesses say the woman was in her pajamas taking to the cop in the driver's seat when the officer in the passenger seat shot her through the driver side window. Wow. The police silence about this is alarming. When they refuse to release details to even immediate family members it's almost always because they are hiding something really damning. For example the cops who murdered a handcuffed teen by tasering him in the balls to death fought tooth and nail to keep all evidence from homes parents until after the statute of limitations ran out. Now the DA freely admits it was murder and he would have charged the cops.

Don't expect sympathy from me for the next cop that dies. They should be protecting and serving us from these kind of cops not defending them.
    No comments about the link I posted 3 or 4 slots up from this one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    No comments about the link I posted 3 or 4 slots up from this one?

I didn't see the link I am used to looking for a URL. Anyways, the tide is slowly turning and things like this only hasten it. I want the police mafia and policies like this linked with Trump. I feel like we will eventually see a well coordinated attack on the police that will really get the government to go full authoritarian. After that I expect a crackdown on what people say over the internet. That's probably the point where I would buy a gun.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Wow I just had a close encounter with a Sheriff. As I am walking to my car a Sheriff in his car drives by
    Tells me he is looking for a 6 foot black teenager wearing baggy pants and a black white/wife beater whatever it's called. I told him I did not want to talk to him. He asks for my ID. I asks him if he suspects me of being a black teenager (I am a white man in mid 30's). Asks to see my ID again. I asked him if he was asking me or ordering me. He said ordering me so I told him my ID was in my pocket in my wallet but I wasn't going to reach for anything. Told him I would comply but asked that he take it out of my pocket because I don't want to get shot today. He says "have a nice day" and drives off. He came back down my
    Road a second time as I watched from my porch. Shoulda taken a picture. I will get it if he comes back a third time.

Kind of worried he is right outside the subdivision waiting to pull me over if I leave.

Ok, going to try and leave. Got my camera on my mph and the road on case he tries a bull**** reason to pull me over. Got a timer too. Going to stop at the stop sign for q0 seconds. Should be home in 2 hours, if I don't post then I am in jail.

Not today popo.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 07-18-2017 at 01:19 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

Some good news to report. The cops who raided a peaceful state legal business who were caught eating pot brownies amongst various other things like stealing money and saying things like "I wanted to punch that one legged grandma in the nub" who claimed the video should not be admitted as evidence because they had a reasonable expectation of privacy lost. They actually argued they had a reasonable expectation of privacy because they thought they destroyed all the security cameras.

I don't see how anyone could watch this raid and call the cops the good guys here. This is an act of terrorism. This is no different than going to wal mart and pointing assault rifles at the employees and customers then taking all the money and helping themselves to the inventory. This is why cops fear cameras.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

This is an oldie but a good one. Cop thinks he paid with a 20. Despite all evidence to the contrary and the employee eve offering to be searched the cop pepper sprays her then arrests her. The officer was cleared of wrongdoing. This is why cops die and the fact that other cops cover for them is why they deserve to die too. The good cops are the ones that stand up to the thugs in their own departments like Chris Dorner.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/articl...n-11294233.php

Man threatens to call police on little girls lemonade stand. How ****ing pathetic can this **** stain be. Doesn't sound like the police showed up so I am going to hope the 911 dispatcher told him to **** off and leave the girl alone.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    http://www.startribune.com/minneapol...ays/435251273/

First official account is in. Apparently the officer was startled by a loud sound and the Australian woman approached the driver side window so he shot her through the driver's side window. The cop was a Muslim rookie cop and the victim a white woman. It's a perfect storm. What do cop boot lickers hate? Muslims. This cop gone fry. I can see the most hardcore cop defenders like that crazy sheriff blame BLM. Claim the officer was so scares because of BLM.

Almost forgot, the Muslim cop refuses to be interviewed by anyone. Won't even give his side of the story. He knows he is ****ed. For once they might just turn on their own.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    http://www.startribune.com/minneapol...ays/435251273/

First official account is in. Apparently the officer was startled by a loud sound and the Australian woman approached the driver side window so he shot her through the driver's side window. The cop was a Muslim rookie cop and the victim a white woman. It's a perfect storm. What do cop boot lickers hate? Muslims. This cop gone fry. I can see the most hardcore cop defenders like that crazy sheriff blame BLM. Claim the officer was so scares because of BLM.

Almost forgot, the Muslim cop refuses to be interviewed by anyone. Won't even give his side of the story. He knows he is ****ed. For once they might just turn on their own.
    There's something seriously wrong with the way police are being trained.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    big story breaking in Baltimore

where cops plant drugs and are caught on body camera (it saves 30 seconds without audio before they turn on their camera)

DA sat on the video for 170+ days knowing this info, kept the person arrested in jail cause they couldn't post the 50k bail

and even with the video of corrupt cops, was offering a 3 year plea deal plus time already served to the defendant for the drug charges

no charges yet for the cops or the da

other part of the story, it shows cops manipulating body cam footage etc
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    thank god we got the small gov't business man in office

"For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    DJT has never positioned himself as a small government. He's not, not in the slightest.

Can you at least be somewhat coherent every now and then?

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    DJT has never positioned himself as a small government. He's not, not in the slightest.

Can you at least be somewhat coherent every now and then?
    Then wouldn't this be a good time for him to stand up and jerk the choke chain of his own appointed law enforcement stud?