Page 135 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3056

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Situations like that could be prevented if we taught kids in schools to deal with police. Its becomes a self fulfilling prophecy where kids do stupid **** around police because they are scared or misinformed. That situation was going to end badly for those kids even if the cop didnt shoot them. That cop isnt going to be found guilty of anything because at the point he starts shooting the car is directed at him. Why the cops didnt pull directly behind the car to prevent it from leaving the driveway is beyond me.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ation-in-south

SD Sheriff is suing to stop legalization of pot in the state after it passed in a referendum vote.

It’s over."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Looking into this incident they had arrested someone on a check fraud scheme here and the cop who assaulted the victim said the suspect they had in custody pointed to the victim and said he was the driver which is what led to this. I find that highly questionable because they wouldnt ask him for his ID they would just arrest him. They charged the victim with resisting arrest....... and menacing. The problem I have with situations like this is that the victim here was arrested immediately and spent time in jail while the cop who is now suspected of a crime is not arrested and now goes through a likely 8 month paid vacation while IAD "investigates" this. Nothing about investigating this takes 8 months. Its a trick they use to hope people forget about it so they can sweep it under the rug. Even if the officers are held criminally liable they will get some BS charges like "civil rights violation" instead of kidnapping, sexual assault, human trafficking and possession of a firearm while committing a violent crime. How is it sexual assault you ask? Would you consider being forcibly strip searched by a person who will hurt you if you dont comply sexual assault? I sure as hell do. It certainly is if you did it to a cop. But because the cop who did it has a shiny badge its somehow not sexual assault.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

Heres some legal analysis of the situation above and more video footage. My problem with police is that his is treated as a civil matter rather than a criminal matter. If you or I pepper spray a beat a police officer we get 20+ years in prison. This rage filled cop violates the law and all he gets is a demotion. Filing a false police report is a felony of which there is no disputing the cop in question filled a false police report but unless the DA files charges theres no criminal penalty. A victim should be able to have their lawyer convene a grand jury the same way a DA would and if the grand jury agrees charges should be filed they should let the private attorney prosecute the case because how can the DA prosecute a case where he either did not think there was a crime or outright refused to even put the evidence before a grand jury. I am sympathetic to the job cops do and the situations they are sometimes put in but we are failing at the most basic job of protecting civil rights. How can a man be unlawfully pepper sprayed and beaten and the only person who spends a second in cuffs is the victim. If we actually prosecuted cops for criminal acts like this then they would rethink abusing people. By giving a slap on the wrist we tell cops that its okay to do this.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    https://theintercept.com/2021/01/04/...zoom-tear-gas/

FBI shows up at a Democrat State Senator's chief of staff and aggressively question her about the bill she is working on to limit the use of tear gas by police. WTF

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

Member the Harding Street raid? Watch the timeline of events. Its a year late and the city and police are STILL delaying and obstructing the process. The main officer involved has been caught dead to rights and this is about as open and shut case of a cop charged with murder as you will ever see. He has been out on bail for over a year paid by his union. We were told we were conspiracy theorists. The chief literally called the cop "a big teddy bear" and insisted that the murdered couple were drug dealers and that they had a lawful reason to be there. Their claim was that an 80 year old frail 90 pound Navy veteran with a bandaged hand shot 5 cops with a 6 shot revolver after a no knock raid by plane clothes officers after an informant bought black tar heroin from them and to top this wild story off there was never even a handgun logged into evidence. We were told we were conspiracy theorists for saying that didnt add up. We were told the neighbors wanted cops there. The neighbors confirmed that was BS. The informant the cop said bought heroin from them says it never happened. They did however find black tar heroin in a baggie in the car of the main officer involved in the investigation with no explanation. We can only assume he planned to plant it in the house but he was shot in the neck and never got that chance. Subsequent investigation found a pattern of lying by Officer Goines and the Drug Unit leading to dozens of wrongful convictions.

He is still out on bail paid by his union and the city and police are doing everything to delay the trial. Can anyone show me a case of a person charged with murdering a cop who got to spend years out on bail?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

Police pepper spray a 9 year old girl. Her crime? Refusing to talk to the police...... there is no situation in which you can pepper spray your 9 year old child and not be charged with child abuse. These cops pepper spray her for refusing to get in the car........ Pretty sure 6 cops can put a 9 year old girl in the car. These cops need to be immediately charged with child abuse. Really tired of these "well we had to beat the person because we were trying to help them and they refused" excuses. How many people do they need to beat to death in the name of "helping" them do we start charging cops for it?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    A grand jury declined to indict two Buffalo police officers who were facing felony assault charges for shoving a 75-year-old protester who landed hard on the ground and seriously injured his head, prosecutors said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/22/us/el...ath/index.html

**** like this is why I support violence against police and also why I think false 911 calls should be treated as harassment and assault. This black kid was walking down the street drinking an iced tea. Cops stopped and "helped" him to death. He was never suspected of a crime. And the victim will never even get a day in court as the DA has declared the killers innocent. We need the ability to privately prosecute cops. The same standard of evidence should apply. If the DA is unwilling to prosecute the victim or their family should be able to hire a licensed attorney to conduct a grand jury. If that GJ decides charges are warranted then that private lawyer should be able to prosecute since the DA has abdicated their responsibility. If you get a conviction the state should cover all costs for that attorney. If you dont then the bills on you.

It’s over."

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/22/us/el...ath/index.html

**** like this is why I support violence against police and also why I think false 911 calls should be treated as harassment and assault. This black kid was walking down the street drinking an iced tea. Cops stopped and "helped" him to death. He was never suspected of a crime. And the victim will never even get a day in court as the DA has declared the killers innocent. We need the ability to privately prosecute cops. The same standard of evidence should apply. If the DA is unwilling to prosecute the victim or their family should be able to hire a licensed attorney to conduct a grand jury. If that GJ decides charges are warranted then that private lawyer should be able to prosecute since the DA has abdicated their responsibility. If you get a conviction the state should cover all costs for that attorney. If you dont then the bills on you.
    A lot of the stories of police brutality in the news have affected me over the years, but none more than this one. There really doesn’t seem to be a good explanation as to why they initiated physical contact with him in the first place, and then it only gets worse. This was a kid who did nothing wrong, was accosted by police on his way home from buying something and then was murdered by the people who are supposed to keep him safe. Later, officers from that department took a selfie mimicking the situation at the place it occurred. I still get angry just thinking of this situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

Heres the 911 call. Police love suspicious people calls. They encourage people to do it so they can detain and search people. Your right to be free from harassment and search and seizure means zero if someone calls 911 and claims you are suspicious. Cops have even been known to make anonymous 911 calls about a "suspicious" person to give themselves he legal justification to stop them.

This is why I support the rioting. Criminal charges mean nothing when the DA will often suffer retaliation from the local cops for prosecuting and usually it doesnt even need to go that far because they work with these people and are often biased in their favor because of it. Lawsuits mean nothing when the money comes from the tax payer instead of the criminal cop. I do know that preventing riots is the biggest motivator for police to not commit violent crimes.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

This is why I blame cops for marijuana prohibition. They do not respect the will if the people and use their position to try to influence the law. Until very recently all a cop had to do was fearmonger about BS and people are it up. People are waking up to the fact that they only have their own interests in mind and it has nothing to do with public saftey.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    https://www.q13fox.com/news/washingt...constitutional

Washington state supreme court strikes down the states felony drug possession law as unconstitutional! Police departments are predictably butt hurt about it.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    https://abovethelaw.com/2021/02/fift...D9rQwEghOjC-uE

Family - "help my dad has doused himself in gasoline and is threatening to set himself on fire"

Cops - show up, immediately taser Dad covered in gasoline, he bursts into flames burning the house down and dying.

Courts - "they had no choice but to taser him, he could have burned the house down or killed himself"

I hate government.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    https://www.newson6.com/story/60417b...ds-forgiveness

MUSKOGEE, Okla. - Muskogee's Police Chief said he and his officers have been invited to attend the funeral for the 17-year-old girl who was killed by police after they said she shot at officers Sunday.
    Steven Rauch said he apologizes for his daughter Farrah putting officers in that position. He also said he forgives the officers who shot his daughter and wants those same officers at her funeral.

"I want to hug them, I want everybody else to hug them, they need it, we need it," Rauch told News on 6. He said he does not blame officers for shooting his 17-year old daughter Farrah. He said he knows they are in just as much pain as he is.

"I know they're hurting. They have to be hurting for what they had to do and that's what they have to do in a job. I want people to know they're loved," Rauch said.

Rauch said Farrah struggled the past four years with her parents' divorce, cutting herself and using drugs. Investigators said Farrah and her boyfriend Joseph Dugan ran away from Blair, Nebraska.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    That is a disgusting amount of boot licking. Hopefully that cop uses his speech to talk about how we need to treat mental illness rather than pouring gasoline on a fire by incarcerating mentally ill people over BS. If they do an actual serious crime like shoot at people or steal cars absolutely they should go to prison but it almost never starts there. Police want to justify their minor arrests when that person goes on to commit serious crimes later but in many cases I think it works the other way. The trauma and downward spiral a criminal conviction and incarceration leads to leads to the more serious crimes later.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    I mean, they returned fire. I'm not sure how else they were supposed to treat her mental illness while she was shooting at them. I posted it because it was nice to see someone placing responsibility in the correct place.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club