Page 136 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 3055

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I dont accept anything police say as fact unless it's on video but I am not disputing their version of events. I blame them for their role in using prisons to treat mental illness which is about as effective as putting out a fire with gasoline. People that do serious crime should do serious time mental illness or not, it's the small **** that often times starts these people in a downward spiral that ends in a story like this. The cop talking about God was beyond disgusting to me.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Last edited by nsacpi; 03-20-2021 at 09:56 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgq7...in-a-spit-hood

Police in Texas arrest a man for possessing a joint then kill him by suffocation. Officers involved get a paid vacation. Meanwhile marijuana prohibition is about as popular as **** on a stick. Media should be asking Joe Biden how many more people he is going to let die before they listen to the ****ing voters and legalize.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgq7...in-a-spit-hood

Police in Texas arrest a man for possessing a joint then kill him by suffocation. Officers involved get a paid vacation. Meanwhile marijuana prohibition is about as popular as **** on a stick. Media should be asking Joe Biden how many more people he is going to let die before they listen to the ****ing voters and legalize.
    <Biden admin posthumously hires and fires him>
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (03-22-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Police officer beats up man not even stopped for a crime or traffic offense and lies in his report to justify it and also charges the man with serious crimes. Luckily the incident was caught on a home surveillance camera so we know the truth. This **** is terrorism. Not only was this man beaten but he faced the real prospect of going to prison for years and being a convicted felon. Even if convicted the cop wont do serious time. That needs to change. **** like this should be 20+ years in prison. But the cop isnt even arrested yet. Just on the cops word alone the victim was arrested and charged on the spot. We have video clearly implicating the officer in multiple felonies and it requires a lengthy investigation first. This doesnt require 8 months investigation. Its clear as day on video.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://theintercept.com/2021/04/05/...arlo-gofundme/

Cops crowdfund for a k9 they said was shot in a shootout with a suspect. Later we find out the suspect didnt fire any shots and it was the cops who shot their own dog.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The Chauvin trial is setting people up for a severe disappointment if they don't convict.

Minneapolis Police chief says Derek Chauvin's actions were 'in no way, shape or form' proper
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    well, yeah

we all watched a cop kill a citizen by staying on him for no reason for over 9 minutes
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    The Chauvin trial is setting people up for a severe disappointment if they don't convict.

Minneapolis Police chief says Derek Chauvin's actions were 'in no way, shape or form' proper
    I am going to have to disagree here. It may not be standard operating procedure but it's so frequent for cops to abuse people for the crime of "contempt of cop" that most police departments have code words they use. The FBI refuses to do any proactive investigation to protect us from theis gang tactic cops use. Probably scared of what they would find.

It’s over."

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    It’s astounding to me that so many conservatives are now tripping over themselves to absolve Chauvin of guilt and downplay what specifically happened. You can talk me into a conversation about the response to the killing of George Floyd as a whole, but let’s not rewrite history here. We have an autopsy, eyewitnesses and a video that show Chauvin compressed Floyd’s neck with his knee. It was also pretty universally agreed upon at the time that kneeling on someone’s neck for 9 minutes is bad, yet now that seems to be up for debate on the Right. Just because you don’t like what the death sparked doesn’t mean you should reframe the death itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    It’s astounding to me that so many conservatives are now tripping over themselves to absolve Chauvin of guilt and downplay what specifically happened. You can talk me into a conversation about the response to the killing of George Floyd as a whole, but let’s not rewrite history here. We have an autopsy, eyewitnesses and a video that show Chauvin compressed Floyd’s neck with his knee. It was also pretty universally agreed upon at the time that kneeling on someone’s neck for 9 minutes is bad, yet now that seems to be up for debate on the Right. Just because you don’t like what the death sparked doesn’t mean you should reframe the death itself.
    I also find it interesting that his fellow cops have made a rare exception and basically thrown him under the bus. Not that it is undeserved. But yeah he still seems to have his defenders around here, clinging to the hope that the jury will not believe its eyes.

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    I'm not tripping myself over anything. I just don't want a person going to prison for murder if they did not murder someone.

The response also did not garner any sympathy from critical thinkers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/24/us/fl...rly/index.html

Heres a fun little story. A cop befriends an elderly woman he met on a service call. Checks up on her regularly. She asks him to take care of her dog while she is away and gives him a 1k check in case of medical emergency. The cop promptly deposits the check into his account and gives the dog away on craigslist. Obviously causing the relationship there to sour. He still visits her despite she no longer wanting contact with him. She reports him to Internal Affairs Department on Dec 20. On January 9th they intercept a package sent to the cops home filled with checks from the elderly woman to the cop,his wife and kids totaling 65k. She says she never wrote those checks. They also find the cops fingerprints on the checks. So what happens now. He is caught red handed..... he is put on paid leave and not arrested. So he then goes to her house dressed in black with black latex gloves and tries to murder her. Forces presciption pills down her throat and left her door open and garage closed with the car running.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Every profession has bad apples. But what is shocking is this blue wall of loyalty that protects the worst of the worst. We are seeing some cracks in the Chauvin case. Hopefully, we see more of it.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Heres another good case for private prosecution of cops. Young girl is hurt in an accident when with the mother. The Dad is in the hospital room with the girl. Cops come in demanding his wifes cell phone which he had at the time. He asks for a warrant. They tell him they dont need a warrant. He refuses to hand it over. They tazer and arrest him. He wasnt under arrest until he refused to hand over the phone. They had not legal authority to take the phone. This is a clear cut case. The father should be able to hire an attorney to prosecute these cops if the DA refuses or tries to stall. Hold a grand jury the same way the DA does. If they lose then they pay for the grand jury. If they vote to bring charges that private lawyer gets to prosecute.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    All these videos of killings by cops show the cops behaving like they're insane. The "overwhelming force" and screaming tactic they've been taught, instead of making their suspects cower in fear, send the cops out of control, which is the whole point.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,881 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Every profession has bad apples. But what is shocking is this blue wall of loyalty that protects the worst of the worst. We are seeing some cracks in the Chauvin case. Hopefully, we see more of it.
    Per the two police chiefs I spoke to recently, the legal system has made it all but impossible to fire bad apples without severe settlement money. If they do get fired, they just go to another police force

Lawyers gotta get paid son.
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    By legal system they mean their unions. Because it was not politically viable to be perceived as anti-cop they gave cops almost everything they want. I think we should pass the same protections for everyone that cops have. When they say that makes it impossible to prosecute criminals maybe we get the point home to them.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Annie Gabston-Howell-
    @AnnieGabstonH
    ·
    4h
    I've often heard police speak of a 'war' on the streets.

In recent years, approximately 50 officers a year have been killed by the public. At the same time, police killed 1,100 people a year.

If we're at war, they're winning.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.