Page 14 of 153 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Oakland has just enacted an interesting new policy. They are giving priority to those who have been convicted of selling pot when giving out licenses for legal weed shops as a way to pay them back for the injustice perpetrated against them. Although its absurd to even need a license in the first place it is a good step in the right direction. The gubment will tell you they have to get licenses and **** for safety and all that bull****. Whens the last time you heard of someone dying from bad weed? Odds are you have heard of people dying from synthetic weed which people only do because real weed is illegal.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The White House says 'the precedent' was just kidding when he seemed to encourage police brutality. I knew it was something like that. Liberals get so bent out of shape.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

Sheriff Joe Arpiao has been found guilty. Hopefully they put him in a cage where he belongs. He is 85 years old so hopefully he never gets the chance to victimize anyone else ever again. I don't even celebrate my birthday but the day this crook hears those cell doors close behind him is a day I will celebrate.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

Here is one police shooting I can get behind. Richland county is a little safer now.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

School resource officers enter a fenced in yard and shoots their dog. ****ing cowards.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

Yet another innocent person minding his own business murdered after police thugs no knock raid his home with assault rifles and a shoot first and ask questions later mentality. What a world we live in where the people who raid innocent and people in their homes and shoot anything that moves are the good guys and the person trying to defend his property from armed thugs is the criminal.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

Retired detective framed a **** load of people. Two specific victims were beaten by the criminal until they would confess to a murder they didn't commit. You can't go a whole career framing people without no other cop noticing. This is the norm not the exception. This is why we need proactive investigations into cops and not reactive investigations. We should have a separate law enforcement group with no ties to the people they are investigating. Using former cops to investigate former cops is like having Trump Jr be the special prosecutor for Trump Sr.

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

Here is one police shooting I can get behind. Richland county is a little safer now.
    I live in richland county. For you to be happy about the suicide of a young adult makes me wonder just how sick of a deranged **** you really are. Not all cops are bad people but you really seem like a misguided and worthless piece of ****. If you ever drive through columbia SC, let me know and I'll personally meet you and take you to the richland county police headquarters and you can say how happy you are that, that kid killed himself to everyone there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    And what do you think would happen if I did? They gonna come beat me up? Shoot me? That really would only prove my point. The only reason I wouldn't do that is because it would be enough for them to arrest me for disorderly conduct.

It's funny you say not all cops are bad people when they say all pot smokers are bad people. I treat people how they treat me. What kind of insane world would I root for people who advocate for my incarceration. You can call me a criminal for smoking pot. Fine, but why wouldn't a criminal be happy there is 1 less cop around?

I am not going to ask nicely for my basic freedoms and sympathize with the people who seek to deny it to me.I am a free ****ing person who demands the right to privacy of my own body. If you vote my right away and you die. Good. That makes me 1 vote closer to being safe from incarceration. If your money goes to pay lobbyists to bribe politicians to deny me my rights and you die. Good. That makes me closer to being safe. It is unfortunate that do many people want to resort to violence against me because I smoke pot in my own home. I would much prefer they get the giant stick out their butt instead but I will not root for the health and well being of people who actively encourage violence against me.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...731-story.html

surprise, surprise, theres another video of completely different Baltimore police planting evidence. Gee, I wonder why cops hate body cams so much. Its like they dont appreciate having someone over their shoulder ready to hold them accountable if they commit a crime. Funny how that works.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

Our heroes keeping me safe by torturing people. When do these stop being isolated incidents of bad cops? When do I get to the video where a cop stops another cop and says "hey you cant do that its illegal" when **** like this is going on around them.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

Here you have Venezuelan police "just doing their job" arresting opposition party leaders. I find it funny that a dictator raiding his political opponets is a less violent raid than the average SWAT raid for pot. Hell its less violent than how the cops took down a state legal medical marijuana shop.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 08-02-2017 at 11:15 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

Listen to these ****ing people. Because of these ****ing jackasses get to vote I am a criminal. Because Jethro says I need to put down the blunt and find Jeebus. Because Peggy Sue saw some kids smoking pot. Thats right. She says we need it to be illegal because kids got some pot.... while it was illegal....... If kids can already get pot when its illegal then wtf does allowing it to be sold in stores change anything? Because Joe Bob says people will drive high. I do it all the time, its not that big of a deal. Bad drivers sober will be bad drivers high. Studies show its the equivalent to talking on the phone while driving. If you really want to save lives advocate legal weed and make alcohol illegal. Oh wait prohibition didnt work? To hell you say.

Now if only there was a relatively safe drug that calmed me down..............

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Whoever said pot smokers are bad?

Are you under the belief that people get locked up for simple personal possession? No states do that unless you're on probation or you an ass to the cops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

This is what your heroes do. This is why they are ****ing terrorists. This isnt an isolated incident. This is what they do every day. Just because someone has to go after the thieves, killers, and rapists does not mean we have to put up with this ****. Notice how the cop told witnesses to leave and told the witness the kid could be a killer or felon. This is over a ****ing turn signal. Then the ****ers charged him with resisting arrest. If there were not cameras all of you know the kid would have no chance in court against the cops word. This is why people call cops "slave patrols". God forbid they grow a conscience and commit suicide.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Whoever said pot smokers are bad?

Are you under the belief that people get locked up for simple personal possession? No states do that unless you're on probation or you an ass to the cops.

They also say it with their unions which heavily bribe politicians.

Now if they arent saying pot smokers are bad then is it any better that they are advocating imprisoning good people? I dont see that as any better. You can play semantics with the word prison all you want but it does not change my point. Simply being arrested for possession has a lot of negative consequences that can follow a person around for the rest of their life. Over a million people a year arrested for simple possession. They could lose their job. Have their car towed or stolen by the cops. Have a hard time getting a new job now with a drug conviction. Could develop mental illnesses from the experience. PTSD isnt prevented just because someone has a shiny badge. This war on drugs is the Holocaust in slow motion. Today we look back at Germans who fought back against the Nazis as heroes whereas at the time they were executed as criminals and terrorists.

Here is a good movie about a few of them. Where would you be in all this? You would be cheering and hailing Hitler. If you cant see that our police are out of control criminal organizations by this point then you have no ability to look beyond the propaganda and indoctrination you were raised on. Think outside the box for once in your life. Millions of people have died and millions have had their liberty stolen from them because of these peoples war on drugs. The whole war has been nothing but a criminal conspiracy from the beginning based on lies and propaganda. For example, after prohibition the head of the Bureau of Prohibition needed a new boogeyman. So he used an example of a kid killing his family and went all over claiming the kid had "the reefer madness". All over the place spreading this bull****. Aslinger writes 30 doctors asking for them to recommend it to be illegal. 29 say "weed should not be ilegal". One says "well I knew this guy once who was addicted to it so it should be illegal". Guess which 29 were discarded and which one was in every newspaper headline? And because of this bull**** we kill and imprison millions. Nixon commissioned a commission when he declared the war on drugs about wether pot should be illegal. The commission recommended pot be legal. Nixon filed that under T for Trash. Its a scam. Its always been a scam. The people enforcing it have no right to safety as they rape and pillage communities. This could have ended a long time ago if cops would have stood up for whats right but instead they care about that pay check. Need to get that overtime. Who cares its just a few ******s.

It’s over."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

Our heroes keeping me safe by torturing people. When do these stop being isolated incidents of bad cops? When do I get to the video where a cop stops another cop and says "hey you cant do that its illegal" when **** like this is going on around them.

And the official excuse was to stop him from hurting himself. Guess what he was arrested for...... marijuana possession..... They said he was banging his head on the wall..... so they restrained him and tazed him over and over and over and over and over.... to stop him from hurting himself....... he has over 40 burns on his body........ from the cops stopping him from hurting himself..... These people are out of control. They are lucky this wasnt a black man or there would be riots in the streets.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...n-home-charged

And here we have a man wrestle a gun away from people invading his home and shoots them. The man is now facing the following charges....

attempted murder

intent to discharge a firearm

intent to discharge a firearm when being reckless

careless use of a firearm

improper storage of a firearm -lol

pointing a firearm

possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose

unauthorized possession of a firearm

possession of a firearm knowing that possession is unauthorized

possession for the purpose of trafficking.

When the victim replied that he feared for his life the cops reportedly said "So what? That only works if you have a shiny badge like mine"

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts

NAACP Put out a travel advisory for the state of Missouri. People traveling through the state are urged to use extreme caution. How sad is it we need a travel advisory because the police are out of control. Blacks are advised to have bail money handy when passing through the state.

It’s over."