Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Cajun was this you? And if it wasn't, how many times have you pleasured yourself to it?

http://districtspeed.com/cop-speedin...zen/?source=ss
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    I would be surprised if that was not fake/staged. That said I think what the guy filming did was stupid and dangerous. 9 times out of 10 the cop pulls that guy over. Speeding 20+ miles over the speed limit can get your license suspended. When I worked as a driver I saw police commit traffic violations all ghe time. While it bothers me that they are hypocrits when it comes go traffic laws thats small potatos. I would never initiate contact with a cop. When I say I fear for my life when I see a cop I mean it. I wont pass a cop no matter what speed theg are going and I usually pull over if I see one.

Now this might shock you but I would commend the officer for not beating that guy up and arresting him. Yeah I know thats pretty low to set the bar but a lot of cops go nuts if you question them. I am not about harrassing cops. I want cops who care about protecting instead of finding every technicality they can to arrest as many people as possible. People who will enforce any law just because its da law are dangerous. This cop seemed chill. Props to him for not overreacting.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    Cajun was this you? And if it wasn't, how many times have you pleasured yourself to it?

http://districtspeed.com/cop-speedin...zen/?source=ss
    Dude there are some questions you just shouldn't ask, just in case the other person actually answer them. ;)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    I am actually incredibly respectful of cops when I deal with them. I dont say sir or maam but I shut the hell up and do what they say. I dont support people acting like assholes to cops. Theres a lot of videos I dont post because the victim does stupid **** that gives the cop slight justification like refusing to show ID. If a cop is in the wrong I would just state that I dont consent but I will comply if the cop plans to arrest me if I dont. I can file a lawsuit afterwards. The only problem I have with that is that when it comes time for the city/state to pay you get less if the cop doesnt beat or shoot you. I think that is ghr wrong way to go about it and I intend to change that. Why should I only get 25k for a cop violating my rights because I complied and another guy gets 3 mill cause he is brain damaged after getting beat up for not complying to an unlawful order.

this is a good example of one I would not post because the victim did stupid ****. Jesus ****ing Chrisy just show them your ID even if the cops are in the wrong.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 02-18-2017 at 03:10 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts

I wonder how long until SWAT raids this house and charges this Father with multiple felonies and puts his daughter in a foster home where she wont get the care she needs.

Remember, the federal government says it has no medicinal value and thats why its a schedule 1 drug. They say we need more studies before rescheduling but studies cant be done because its a schedule 1 drug. Thank god Hillary didnt win.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 02-18-2017 at 04:11 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    https://www.texastribune.org/2017/02...ng-weed-texas/

Over half the people in Texas now support legal weed. I doubt the crooks responsible for keeping prohibition going will ever be held accountable, I guess I can only hope history will remember them in the same breath as Hitler and Stalin. Maybe I should just write books, this is going to be a fascinating transition period.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts

Heres some heroes in action. Teen was opening the door for the 2 plain clothes cops and they bum rushed him because they suspected he had some pot. Fractured his skull, collapsed lung, and suffered kidney failure. Will never live a normal life now. He had no pot on him and the cops blamed the victim saying he was trying to run away. Dont worry, they will just give his family some of your tax money. Thugs need to be held accountable, if the courts wont do it we need real patriots to do it for us.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...-bill/975/text

House bill to make Federal law on Marihuana compliant with state laws. I swear to Jeebus if this goes to Trump and he vetos it I will lose my ****, find it, then lose it all over again. Still wont regret Hilldog losing because she took way too many bribes from anti-legalization groups. So I know she would veto it.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts

another old favorite of mine. False arrest and sexually assaulting this woman by male officers which I think everyone here knows is against policy and illegal. This is what just doing your job looks like.

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Cajun, what did a cop ever do to you for you to hate them so much? Something had to happened somewhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    "I do believe you will see greater enforcement of it" Spicer says in response to Q about whether DOJ will enforce recreational pot laws.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Spicer: DOJ will be "taking action" against states that have legalized recreational marijuana.

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    AG Sessions is a great pick.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    "I do believe you will see greater enforcement of it" Spicer says in response to Q about whether DOJ will enforce recreational pot laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Spicer: DOJ will be "taking action" against states that have legalized recreational marijuana.
    i love that it came just after him talking about states rights too

Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    AG Sessions is a great pick.
    yeah, what a great pick.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    this all won't end well I'm afraid.

Soldiers requesting papers at airports, cops randomly enforcing drug laws, President advertising his business from the White House , rumors of Russian Mafia and round ups

At some point something will snap
    history says it always does
    Last edited by 57Brave; 02-23-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    nothing in here of the off duty cop who drug a teenager to his yard and then fired his weapon when friends finally tried to step in to save him in Anaheim?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

On BBA's Top 100 Prospects List PurpleBrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    The media would have you believe cops are pulling black kids out of cars and shooting them. Police shooting unarmed black people is just not very common.

There are bad cops. The guy in New York selling cigarettes. The dumb ass in Oklahoma who shot someone thinking he was holding a taser. The guy in South Carolina firing at a guy running away.

These cops are often put in incredibly tense life or death situations. The media doesn't seem to show when a cop pulls someone over on the interstate, they fire bullets into him and drive away because that doesn't get clicks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBrave View Post
    The media would have you believe cops are pulling black kids out of cars and shooting them. Police shooting unarmed black people is just not very common.

There are bad cops. The guy in New York selling cigarettes. The dumb ass in Oklahoma who shot someone thinking he was holding a taser. The guy in South Carolina firing at a guy running away.

These cops are often put in incredibly tense life or death situations. The media doesn't seem to show when a cop pulls someone over on the interstate, they fire bullets into him and drive away because that doesn't get clicks.
    Everyone should watch this video before criticizing cops in regards to shooting unarmed suspects. It's pretty disturbing, but adds some important context.

link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Most who criticize cops would cry before they stepped foot in places like east new York or chicago. Monday morning qb bull**** if you ask me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    Everyone should watch this video before criticizing cops in regards to shooting unarmed suspects. It's pretty disturbing, but adds some important context.

link
    no it doesn't