Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Drunk driving cop shoots a small dog after he falls off his motorcycle. Only charged with reckless conduct with a gun. Funny how cops lose all will to enforce the law when its a cop breaking the law. Almost as if they are hypocrites of some kind.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

The DEA has stolen 3.2 Billion over the last 10 years committing armed robbery. What do we do when the Government just legalizes crime for themselves? Its sad we live in a country where if you try and defense your hard earned money from a cop they have the right to murder you and call you the criminal/bad guy.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Here is a fun one. Cop steals a womans dog and sells it on Craislist. Steals about 65k from her and when she files a complaint he comes to her house and tries to murder her.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Here is one I actually have personal experience with. This guy records jail staff sitting on their asses doing anything but work. I have been arrested a few times for refusing to pay protection money and every time I am in the last holding cell waiting to be released it takes exactly 8 hours to get released. Apparently 8 hours is the maximum they can hold you there. It takes about 15 minutes to fill out the paperwork and everything needed to release someone. I know this because I saw someone freak out and get restrained. They put him in the final holding cell about 1 hour after me and he was released by himself in 15 minutes. From inside you can see the cops doing nothing. They chat, call relatives and play on facebook. God help you if your within an hour of shift change.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/op...gal-marijuana/

Prescription pill deaths down 25% in states with legal weed. 33,000 people die every year from prescription pills, thats almost 10k people a year that could be prevented by legal weed.

Cops dont give a **** about those 10k people but I am supposed to feel bad about this.

http://www.chron.com/houston/article...n-11045973.php

Mother****er worked as a defense attorney for cops and gets a job as a part of IAD. What a joke. I am safer with him dead. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

It’s over."

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Prescription pill deaths down 25% in states with legal weed. 33,000 people die every year from prescription pills, thats almost 10k people a year that could be prevented by legal weed.
    But at least the big pharma folks "gots paid" for those prescription pills, even if they got on the market illegally they were paid for them at some point. John Oliver did some great stuff on this the other night. And hey, I'm not even a fan of pot, but the way we treat "right and wrong" in this country sometimes goes off on a bat****e crazy tangent and if you'll check I think you'll find there's always a money connection in there somewhere.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

Drunk driving cop shoots a small dog after he falls off his motorcycle. Only charged with reckless conduct with a gun. Funny how cops lose all will to enforce the law when its a cop breaking the law. Almost as if they are hypocrites of some kind.
    I'm not in favor of cops shooting people (OK sometimes I will make an exception) but when they start shooting dogs that's where I draw the line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

How do you feel about shooting an unarmed autistic kid and lying to justify it. And icing on the cake the states attorney helps to try and cover it up. Bare minimum shouldnt this cop be charged with filing a false police report and fired? This is yet another situation where you come to understand why cops hate cameras on them. Without cameras they can say you turned into Puff the Magic Dragon and tried to breath fire on them so they feared for their life and the DA and judges will believe it.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Or how about when a cop responds to a medical emergency, tries to murder their dog and hits a 4 year old girl instead? There is no conceivable way that if you or me as an ordinary citizen in this same situation would not be charged with a crime. At the least it should be reckless firing of a gun and he shouldnt be allowed to have a gun anymore.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

I know I posted this in another thread at some point but its a great example of how above the law cops are. Cops are called on an autistic kid holding a train. The black man is the kids behavioral therapist trying to do his job. He follows all cops commands right away and tells them exactly what is going on. The cops response? They shoot him. Laying on the ground hands in the air and the shoot him. Their excuse was that they were trying to murder the autistic kid because they said they thought the autistic kid was going to shoot the black man. Thats right, they shot a black man and claim they were doing it to protect him. Clearly thats why they check him for weapons and handcuff him long after its clear he has never done anything wrong. Charges? Oh no, these are cops, they are above the law.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    I'm not in favor of cops shooting people (OK sometimes I will make an exception) but when they start shooting dogs that's where I draw the line.

Then you should be happy to know that cops can shoot dogs if it moves or barks. I delivered pizzas for 10 years. If I shot every dog that came running at me or barked at me I would have shot over 1k dogs. 99.9999999999999% of the time they are just excited and want to play or be petted. Cops treat it as if a dog gets within 5 feet of them its a danger to their life. If its reasonable for a cop to fear for his life if a dog runs up to them why isnt it for everyone else?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Heres another great example of a cop bring forced to shoot a dog because he "feared for his life". Can we all agree if you fear for you life in this situation you should not be a cop or be allowed to own a gun? This cop was knocking on the door to let them know they left their car door unlocked. Ask yourself if you would not be charged with any crime if you, being a good Samaritan, shot that dog in the same exact scenario.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Heres another good example of 2 cops who need to catch bullet to the head itis. This man was arrested for resisting arrest, thing is he really only resists slightly and after the cops attack his dog who is playfully jumping around and waging his tail. I think we would all get upset in a situation like this. The suspect the cops were looking for was over 6 foot man with long red hair with a bulldog. This guy was minding his own business walking his dog and how these assholes want to put him in a cage and make him a second class citizen for the rest of his life. And they never had any cause to arrest him in the first place. How can you be charged with nothing but resisting arrest?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

This is why I fear for my life anytime a cop is around me. This wasnt even a traffic stop. The guy was pulling over because he had a minor traffic accident with the trailer ahead of him. There is no reason for the cop to assume this is a dangerous situation. That said, this is the type of response I expect to see from a cop who wrongly shoots someone. What really grinds my gears is when you have situations like this where the cop shoots the man again because he is writhing in pain on the ground. Its hard to remain perfectly still when you just got shot like that. I know in one of the more recent shootings cops stand 5 feet away from a man they shot and then shoot him over and over because he cant stay still. They could have at any time approached him and checked him for weapons but choose to keep firing until he stops moving, ie dead. The other thing that grinds my gears is when they handcuff the victim and try to charge them with a crime to cover their asses. All that being said, if I shoot an unarmed person mistaking their wallet for a gun I go to prison 99 out of 100 times.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Here is the one I talked about in the last post. After shooting the man they stand 5 feet from the man and wait for him to slowly put his hand down his pants then shoot him again. Even if the man had a gun in his pants there is no way he could grab it and fire it at officers before they shoot him. Literally 5 feet from this man and they dont just go up and cuff him.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

This time its a 10 year old shot because a coward attempted to murder a dog. No accountability is why people hate cops. If I go to prison for it so should they.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

How do you feel about shooting kittens in front of little kids.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Remember Brandon Backe? He and the rest of the wedding party got the **** kicked out of them after someone called the cop for an open container of alcohol...... at a wedding. Who are the terrorists again?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Cops rape 2 women on the side of the road because they smell pot in the car. One got fired and the other suspended but no charges filed against them. They actually found a little pot in their car so they already had cause to arrest them. Apparently rape isnt a crime so long as you have a badge.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Off duty cop runs over a little girl then shoots the father when he attacks the cop out of rage. Maybe you can justify the shooting but why doesnt the cop get charged for running over a child? Because he is a cop. You and me would be in prison for a long time if we did this.

It’s over."