Page 147 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3056

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Heres a good case for why cops need liability insurance. These cops cost the local government 8.5 million dollars for harassing a black family just sitting in their car in front of a starbucks. And then they got promoted. What do you think would have happened if they had liability insurance and cost the insurance company 8.5 million? They either would refuse to cover them going forward or would cost them more for insurance than they get paid. Either way the result would be bad apple cops off the street or at the least they would be financially responsible for any crimes they commit against the public after this. When the police get to just pay off people with tax payer money theres no incentive to prevent it from happening again. The absurd defense by cops against liability insurance is that cops wouldnt want to do anything that could cause them to get sued and raise their rates. Which is the same argument the people in favor of liability insurance use. In fact all government employees should have liability insurance. Here in Texas the AG retaliated against whistleblowers then used millions of dollars to settle their lawsuit against him for retaliation.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.kcur.org/news/2023-03-23...s-lawsuit-says

Kansas city police officer exposing all kinds of corruption within his department. Using illegal ticket quotas. Telling officers specifically to go to minority areas to write tickets. Telling officers to respond to calls in white areas and not black areas because "they don't vote right". Telling officers to "be ready to kil everyone in the car" on traffic stops.

If you don't believe this stuff thats fine. I only ask two things. For an independent agency like the FBIbor DoJ to use undercover operations to determine if stuff is really going on. And second, I want illegal actions taken by cops to be treated as crimes and not workplace violations. If using ticket quotas is illegal then it needs to be treated as crime and not just result in a week's suspension. These agencies like the FBI amd DoJ outright refuse to do proactive investigations but then want right ride a high horse when they can't sweep it under the rug and have to actually do their jobs. Them turning a blind eye to it is what enables it.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.c...rder/12758583/

Police officer who has been caught red handed murdering an innocent Navy vet and his wife in thir home is FINALLY going to trial almost 4 years later. This monster has been out on bail for 4 years. Can anyone even point to a person accused of killing a cop who even got a bail amount?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.cleveland.com/crime/2023...t-in-2017.html

Cop gets probation after being convicted of assault and violating civil rights. Even the maximum was only 6 months. Shouldn't a government agent committing violating crimes against citizens and violating their civil rights be considered a far more serious crime? 6 months as a mandatory minimum is even too low.

I propose a new law that requires equal time for equal crime. So if it's an enhanced crime for assaulting a police officer that same enhancement applies to cops who assault citizens. Aren't they supposed to be held to a higher standard instead of a much lower one?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ralph-y...g-wrong-house/

16 year old black kid rings the doornbell at the wrong house trying to pick up his brother from a friends house. Homeowner looks through window, see its a black kid, shoots him in the head through the window..... then shoots him again when he falls to the ground. Police release the homeowner saying they need a victim statement and forensic evidence before arresting him......... excuse me...... what? Are you ****ing kidding me. How the **** do you ever prosecute a murder when the victim cant give a statement? If this 16 year old kid shot the homeowner there wouldnt be any need for all this BS. He would be in jail with charges pending. I dont always agree with the left burning **** down but this is a legitimate reason imo. This isnt a grey area. This isnt a maybe. Where this logic when someone shoots a cop? Dont need a victim statement or forensic evidence to arrest and keep that person in jail.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

White guy shoots a black kid who rang his doorbell and they need forensic evidence and witness statement to arrest the suspect. Meanwhile Cops dont know who they are looking for so they arrest the first black person they see even with the person who called 911 telling them thats not the suspect.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Family calls police for a welfare check on a family member that is suicidal. Police show up and almost immediately start blasting away even with his mom standing right next to him...... and then try to charge him with endangering them.....

NEVER CALL THE POLICE FOR A SUICIDAL PERSON THEY ARE NOT THERE TO HELP.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.techdirt.com/2023/05/15/...ate-crime-lab/

27,000 DUI convictions overturned in Massachusetts after 10 years of just a staggering level of corruption to hide exculpatory evidence. And no one is being held criminally responsible. I believe this is the same state where a crime lab employee faked thousands of test results and she was convicted, sentenced, server her time, and was released before the people she framed were released.......

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

This is what REAL law enforcement corruption looks like. This is the kind of thing that cops got away with before body cams. Remind me which party was against body cams for cops? This is the kind of thing Republicans said didnt happen. And now you these aholes think just investigating Trump who even the most biased Democrat hating guy like Durham said should have been started is the biggest crime ever. When Republicans get treated like this get back to me.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.npr.org/2023/05/26/11783...ed-police-shot

A mom asked her 11 year old son to call the police for help when the Father of one of her other kids showed up outside their house and was threatening them. Cops show up, order everyone in the house to come out with their hands up and then shoot the unarmed 11 year old in the chest.......... and the cops are now on paid leave pending "investigation". Investigation? Wtf possible reason is there to shoot an unarmed 11 year old who was the one who called for help. Why were the people that called for cops treated like dangerous suspects in the first place? The cops had bodycam, how long does it take to review that? 1 hour? If someone shoots a cop there is no need to wait for evidence or an investigation. They are arrested immediately. There are no justifications for this and I havent even seen the bodycam. I dont need to see it to know this was straight up attempted murder.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,701 Posts
    Hates cops.
    Loves FBI
    Loves prosecutors.
    Strange fellow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    Loves capitol police
    Ivermectin Man

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Hates cops.
    Loves FBI
    Loves prosecutors.
    Strange fellow
    I'm convinced that the FBI could shoot Trump down in cold blood and he would be making excuses for them.

"But....but... the FBI still treated Hillary worse." lol
    Last edited by Garmel; 05-27-2023 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    You people are insane. Since you don't trust the FBi do you think Anthony Weiner was set up? Should he be released? Or do you love the FBI when they prosecute Democrats?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,701 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    You people are insane. Since you don't trust the FBi do you think Anthony Weiner was set up? Should he be released? Or do you love the FBI when they prosecute Democrats?
    I support law enforcement until they prove not worthy of being supported. I just get a kick out of you smoking weed to NWA's "F the police" (just not DAs and FBI)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    ANTIOCH, Calif.—For at least four years, officers in this small Bay Area city called Black residents racial slurs, bragged about beating suspects and joked about violating people’s civil rights in text messages.

The texts, made public by prosecutors last month as part of a criminal investigation into a group of Antioch officers, have sparked protests in the city of 115,000. Officials haven’t disclosed the reason for the investigation but said it involves “crimes of moral turpitude.”

Prosecutors in Contra Costa County say they will review hundreds of cases investigated by Antioch police to determine whether they should be dismissed because of how widespread racial animus was at the department.

Almost half of the sworn personnel in the department, 44 of 99, were on the text threads, according to a review by the Contra Costa County public defender’s office. A judge has released the names of 17 officers accused of sending the texts.

“This community is in an uproar,” said Antioch Police Chief Steven Ford, who was hired last year to clean up the department. “It’s up to us to atone for it.”

Ford said that about 20 officers and sergeants have been put on leave as a result of the racist texts. He said he is awaiting the findings of an outside investigation before deciding whether to fire them.

Similar revelations have occurred at several police departments around the country. A small Alabama city voted to dissolve its three-member police force last year over an officer’s text containing a joke about slavery that surfaced on social media.

Officers in other cities such as Wichita, Kan., and San Francisco have been punished for sending messages with slurs and derogatory memes to one another in recent years. Most of these text chains have been discovered on personal phones of officers during criminal investigations.

In Antioch, the messages were sent by police personnel up and down the chain of command. In April 2020, Sgt. Joshua Evans wrote, “I’ll bury that n—— in my fields” to Officer Morteza Amiri, who sent a laugh response. “And yes…it was a hard R on purpose,” Evans wrote. “Haha there’s no accidents with you on that,” Amiri replied.

Officer Eric Rombough sent graphic photos of injured suspects in their hospital beds, bragging about how he had hurt them. “I field goal kicked his head,” he said in one message from 2021.

In another text exchange from last year, Rombough wrote of his traffic stops that he was “only stopping them cuz they black. F—- them. Kill each other.”

Rombough and some others referred to Black residents as “gorillas” in their texts.

Adam Carpenter, a 33-year-old house painter who is Black, said he wasn’t surprised by the text messages because Antioch officers often mistreated him. He said he has been pulled over so many times for no reason that he sold his car in hopes that they would stop bothering him.

“It’s just inhumane,” said Carpenter. “We shouldn’t have to endure this type of treatment.”

In recent years, Carpenter, now a plaintiff in a civil-rights lawsuit against the department, was arrested by officers implicated in the texting scandal on drug and gun charges.

But this week, prosecutors dropped the drug possession charges against Carpenter because the district attorney “no longer has confidence in the integrity of this case,” said a spokesman for the Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office.

Last year, federal prosecutors dropped the gun charges against him. A spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in San Francisco didn’t respond to a request for comment.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-a-sm...d=hp_lead_pos7
    Last edited by nsacpi; 05-28-2023 at 08:17 AM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Let me just highlight how low the bar is for law enforcement to get a warrant to send a SWAT team to break into your house. In this case, they found stolen airpods from a carjacking vaguely around this guys house.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ny...&ICID=ref_fark

A NYPD officer is blowing the lid off the NYPD issuing cards to family and friends that get them out of fines and arrests. I have posted stories about this before but the allegations go beyond what I have shown. This officer claims writing a ticket to a person with this card can and will result in retaliation by supervisors. This is just open corruption. They say tickets aren't about revenue it's about changing behaviors to save lives. Apparently they care less about their friends and families lives because they are letting them go without tickets. Meanwhile when the NYPD was mad at the mayor they stopped writing fines for small **** to hurt the cities revenue. I sure hope some Republican gets victimized by this behavior so our friends on the right will actually care about it.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Atlanta cops raid and arrest a group for raising money for bail for people arrested protesting the building of the cop city training center. Hopefully it happens to some group raising money to bail out January 6th people so the right will actually care about this kind of ****. Not that they give two ****s about the protester murdered that cops said pointed a gun at them but the autopsy proved had their hands up when shot. Unlike the stooges I am confident many of these people will be exonerated in a court of law, but the damage will already be done to them by that point. For which there will be no consequences for the malicious prosecution and detainment.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    The trooper was shot and of course injured. If she didn't shoot him who did?