Page 148 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3056

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Clearly shot by another cop. Stop boot licking and believing everything the cops say. I am mocking you, I have to point that out because I know you are slow and will try and argue against my joke.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    And you wonder why I "lol" you all the time.

Who shot the cop?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    No I know why you do it, its you waving the white flag. Obviously a cop shot the cop. They fired what, 60 bullets? I have heard these official stories before. You ever heard of the Harding Street Raid? Cop lied about a CI buying heroin from a house where a retired Navy veteran and his girlfriend lived. They raid the place and shoot each other. Blame the victims who they murdered. Left to bleed out. Meanwhile they found heroin in that cops car which he had no explanation for. Most likely was going to plant it on them but he got shot during the raid and didnt get a chance to. The CI he listed said the drug buy never happened. Cops busted down the door and immediately shot their dog then other cops started shooting randomly into the house. Cops said the elderly retired Navy Veteran who was 90 pounds with a bandaged hand shot 4 cops with a handgun that holds 6 shots. Which was never found. Police Chief swore up and down this was a legitimate raid. Said the cop in question was a big old teddy bear. Insisted these people were selling black tar heroin. Neighbors called bull****. Their family called BS. Hired an independent forensic expert who used to teach cops how to do forensic investigations. This cops name was Gerold Goines. 160 cases he was involved in have been overturned because of misconduct by him to date. He even arrested that George Floyd on drug charges in 2004. This happened 4 years and the cop who was charged with 2 counts of murder is still out on bail as law enforcement continues to delay the trial to send this POS where he belongs.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    No I know why you do it, its you waving the white flag. Obviously a cop shot the cop.
    No, I just can't deal with the constant idiocy from you.

You're coming to this conclusion from someone the family hired which will usually provide the results that the family wants to hear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    You waste a lot of your personal time reading those essays by Cajun
    Ivermectin Man

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Here's the thing too. The shooter might have shot the cop and dropped his weapon afterwards to surrender. By then it was too late.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/atlanta...teran-autopsy/

"The medical examiner noted that the autopsy could not determine Teran's "body position" at the time of the shooting because of "too many variables with respect to movement of the decedent and the shooters."

"Since most shootings involving multiple gunshots are dynamic events attempts to place the decedent in any particular position at a specific point in time is fraught with potential inaccuracies," the autopsy stated."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    No, I just can't deal with the constant idiocy from you.

You're coming to this conclusion from someone the family hired which will usually provide the results that the family wants to hear.

Right, because cops have such a great history of being honest when investigating themselves. The independent investigator literally used to teach cops how to do forensic investigations. Gotta hand it to Mr. Tuttle at the age of 70 disabled weighing 90 pounds with a bandaged hand shot 4 cops coming from two different directions in 4 shots. Thats amazing marksmanship for someone taken by surprise from a no knock warrant. Nevermind the fact that cops say Mr. Tuttle fired a .357 magnum at them which has never been found to this day as best I can tell. None was listed in the inventory after the raid. They were Trump supporters by the way.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/atlanta...teran-autopsy/

"The medical examiner noted that the autopsy could not determine Teran's "body position" at the time of the shooting because of "too many variables with respect to movement of the decedent and the shooters."

"Since most shootings involving multiple gunshots are dynamic events attempts to place the decedent in any particular position at a specific point in time is fraught with potential inaccuracies," the autopsy stated."

Ah yes, the medical examiner, they have such a great history of being honest when it comes to cop shootings. Really deepthroating that boot.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Ah yes, the medical examiner, they have such a great history of being honest when it comes to cop shootings. Really deepthroating that boot.
    Oh, these could a conspiracy here but the more likely reason the guy was shot 50+ times was that he was the shooter. I know I'm grasping at straws here. lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    You know a conspiracy theory is 6 months away from being the truth. Amiright.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    You know a conspiracy theory is 6 months away from being the truth. Amiright.
    You have to actually have some evidence that strongly points in your direction. A biased coroner isn't good enough and his finding can easily be debunked. The protester had gunpowder residue. He fired a weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Ah, the coroner is biased but not the medical examiner. Medical examiners literally made up something called excited delirium to help cops get out of murdering people which has no basis in science. Heres a survey conducted by the National Association of Medical Examiners that shows 1 in 5 felt they were pressured by a public official to change a cause of death on a report.

https://name.memberclicks.net/assets...27f173cda6.pdf

And gunpowder residue could have come from any number of things. Its not in any way undeniable proof of firing a gun.

https://www.ohiocrimelaw.com/blog/20...a-smoking-gun/

Its very naive of you to think cops couldnt or wouldnt contaminate a crime scene to their benefit. You tell me I have to not believe every cop you accuse because I say this stuff about other cops. Now you are really trusting of law enforcement for some reason.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

Heres a nice little video about medical examiners.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Ah, the coroner is biased but not the medical examiner. Medical examiners literally made up something called excited delirium to help cops get out of murdering people which has no basis in science. Heres a survey conducted by the National Association of Medical Examiners that shows 1 in 5 felt they were pressured by a public official to change a cause of death on a report.

https://name.memberclicks.net/assets...27f173cda6.pdf

And gunpowder residue could have come from any number of things. Its not in any way undeniable proof of firing a gun.

https://www.ohiocrimelaw.com/blog/20...a-smoking-gun/

Its very naive of you to think cops couldnt or wouldnt contaminate a crime scene to their benefit. You tell me I have to not believe every cop you accuse because I say this stuff about other cops. Now you are really trusting of law enforcement for some reason.
    I'm trusting law enforcement here because at the moment there are no other alternatives. The evidence that anything else occurred is looking quite low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Other than the autopsy by an independent coroner? I am sure this poor guy fired one shot at cops then immediately raised their hands. That sounds totally like what a person who would shoot at cops would do. Nothing fishy about that at all. Good news though, they investigated themselves and found they did nothing wrong. Case closed.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Other than the autopsy by an independent coroner? I am sure this poor guy fired one shot at cops then immediately raised their hands. That sounds totally like what a person who would shoot at cops would do. Nothing fishy about that at all. Good news though, they investigated themselves and found they did nothing wrong. Case closed.
    Yes, you can panic and then drop the weapon and raise your hands. Much more plausible than a conspiracy that has no evidence to back it up. I would also love to know how this coroner can tell the arms were raised with 50+ slugs put into the protestor. The bullet in the cop matches the gun the protester bought weeks earlier. There's also gunpowder residue on the protestor's hands.

The leaps of logic you use to excuse an unarmed protester being shot vs. a protester who shot a cop is somehow a victim is pretty amazing. Well done!
    Last edited by Garmel; 06-03-2023 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Thank you, I am emulating the masters of dumb****ery.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

3 cops caught on tape admitting to the conspiracy to weaponize law enforcement against cop city protesters. No one in the organization that was just raided was accused of a violent crime but prosecutors asked for no bail. This is why I say if people on the right think some J6 people were treated unfairly then change the law. Dont expect your people to get special treatment but then turn a blind eye to it happening to others. Yet theres no reform legislation from Republicans. Many Democrats would actually support it. This is why I laugh at you people. Republicans have spent 60 years trying to rig the system against people and refusing to give Defendents a fair shake because in their words that would mean some criminals get off. Fix it for everyone or **** off.

It’s over."