Page 6 of 153 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Shutout to our heroes keeping us safe.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://www.cleveland.com/court-justi...cked_inno.html

Cleveland Cops beat the **** out of a black man and tore apart his car looking for drugs. Then they locked him in a storage closet for 4 days with no food, water, or toilet. Dont worry though, no cops were charged with a crime. The city is now forced to use 10 million of taxpayer money to settle the lawsuit. What kind of society do we live in where we let cops brutalize and torture people then pay the victim off with out own money.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...roped_two.html

Cleveland cop raped 2 women in a traffic stop.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2017...-and-cannabis/

This is a good writeup of why I contend the federal government has no legal authority to criminalize marijuana. They justify prohibition by the 10th amendment giving the federal government the power to regulate interstate commerce. You know, because if I grow a marijuana plant in my house and smoke it that is interstate commerce. Not moving to a different state or even selling it.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://www.jccf.ca/children-taken-a...bunny-is-real/

I dont just hate thugs, I also hate CPS. This is from Canada but its very similar to our CPS. These foster kids were removed because the foster parents refused to teach the kids that the Easter bunny was real. As bad as some parents are it is almost always worse for the child if you remove them from their birth parents. It really is child abuse. Sometimes its necessary but CPS takes things to a whole nother level.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Cop curb stomps hand cuffed man. Surprise surprise, no charges filed.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Anyone remember this case? The cops beat the ever loving **** out of this man and charged him with resisting arrest and felonious assault on a police officer. The only resisting he did was trying to cover his head when one cops starting viciously beating him and I guess bleeding on the officers was the assault of a cop. Anyone want to justify this?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...ment/28328993/

Now the town is raising taxes to pay the 1.4 million settlement the man received. If you own a property valued at 40k you would be paying 140$ extra to help cover the police beating people.

Here is a video of the cops making fun of the victim in front of him while wiping his blood off their uniforms and before taking him to the hospital. He had broken ribs and was punched in the head about 15 times in a row. Wait, I got it, they charged him with assaulting the cops fist with his face. That must be why he got the assaulting a cop charge.

When asked to turn over all videos they conveniently forgot this one. Its funny how there is never a good cop around. I hear the majority are good cops but apparently no cop ever commits a crime when a good cop is around. Funny how that works.

There is a little bit of a happy ending here as the officer was charged and convicted but how many Dents are in prison right now because there was no video of their arrests? Does anyone doubt that if there was no video Dent would be serving a long prison sentence based solely on the word of these officers? This is why cops are scared of cameras. It threatens their power because courts will always take their word over anyone elses. Cops are about as honest as crackheads.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...wo%20Citations

Another cop murdering a dog. This time a service animal for an army get. The dog passed tests to become a service dog which required him to show no signs of aggression. The cop says the dog opened the door and charged at him. The neighbors say they saw the cop open the door, enter the house, start kicking and beating the dog with his baton and then shoots it.

Try shooting a dog and telling the cops you feared for your life. Unless you have a badge your going to jail 99% Of the time. Where do they find these people who fear for their life from everything.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I know what your thinking, Cajun, why blame cops for enforcing the law? Well here is an article from Minnesota detailing the cops lobbying efforts to fight medical marijuana and requiring a conviction for them to steal your money. Why are they fighting this? Funding. These mother****ers do not care how many lives they destroy so long as they get their overtime and military grade toys. They are the enemy of freedom and the constitution. ISIS will never be able to take your freedom from you but cops actively fight for more reasons to incarcerate innocent people. We should be fighting a war against cops and not ISIS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d776dd1d2540

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Here we have 2 violent thugs escalating to violence where none was necessary. According to the officer it requires sticking his whole arm into a window to give someone a ticket. The woman even sticks her hand out the window so he can physically place the ticket in her hand. Instead he breaks the window with his bare hands and charged her with battery of a cop and resisting arrest with violence. He literally charged her with resisting with violence because he chose to break her window barehanded rather than give her the ticket. Thank God we have brave officers out there protecting us from these vicious people who only roll their window down half way. Most of you won't even pay enough taxes this year to pat for her years of incarceration. Then she will get out and likely be unable to find a job because of the arrest record. Will probably end up leeching off the government the rest of her life because this cop decided to ruin her life for the gruesome crime of halfway rolling down a window.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Here is a 42 minute compilation of two things, Cops caught on camera that proves their lied in their police report to beat and falsely arrest people and case of cops arresting and/or beating people for filming them. In all of these cases the video was the difference between criminal conviction and the charges being dismissed. If not for the video many of these people would be serving prison sentences for felony convictions based solely on the testimony of a police officer. Is it any wonder why many cops feel so threatened by cameras? Theses cops know that no amount of eye witnesses to their crime will outweigh their testimony but videos threaten their ability to commit crimes without consequences.

Police are a criminal organization. Notice how all these cases where more than one cop is present no "good cop" comes forward. These people are far more dangerous to American citizens than ISIS or al-qaeda.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://www.mystatesman.com/news/texa...PhcN6gOtqOkyM/

Here is another heartwarming tale of police heroism. This teen being arrested for public intoxication is killed by police officers. They use a law that says they don't have to turn over records of what happened if there is no conviction. There obviously is no conviction or even trial because he is dead. It takes the parents years to get the records and you know when they fight so hard to not release records that they know it is damning. The video shows the cops beating and taxing the kid to death. Multiple cops taxing him multiple times including several times in the testicles. One cop can even be heard saying "mother****er I am going to kill you". The cops claim they were trying to stop him from hurting himself. That's right they beat and taxes a teen to death to prevent him from hurting himself. He was already handcuffed, how hard could it possibly be to restrain him if he was hurting himself. The cops claim they had to put him in a restraint chair after getting to the jail. Video shows the teen limp when they take him out of the cop car. They wait 2 hours before calling an ambulance. Don't worry, no cops were charged. I know I feel safer knowing these cops are roaming the streets of my state.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://ij.org/press-release/treasury...omised-rights/

Government admits that 91% of IRS civil forfeiture was from innocent people who obtained their money legally. Even shows that they refused to return the money even when presented with evidence proving the person was innocent and had done nothing wrong.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Cops send their dog to maul and infant. They claim the infant lunged at them and they feared for their life. Dont worry, no officers were harmed. Just an infant mauled.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Cops randomly decide to aggressively search every student in a school for drugs. Guess what race the cops were. Now guess which race the students were. No drugs were found. These moter****ers were just shopping for slaves.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Watch these heroes do nothing as a fellow cop waves her gun around in a rage and threatens to kill her sister in law 5 times. You or me did this and they would fear for their life their entire clip into us. These same cops fear for their life over the slightest thing but feel perfectly safe in this situation? Pretty sure waving a loaded weapon around and threatening to kill people in public is a crime. At the least disorderly conduct. It is well passed time we stand up to these people who want one set of laws for us and a separate set of laws for them.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://www.delawareonline.com/story/...awa/100932574/

Another red coat down. Streets a little safer now.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://ksnt.com/2017/04/20/kansas-ma...trol-seizures/

Kansas man raided by police for growing cannabis to stop his seizures. I for one am glad this vicious criminal is no longer a productive member of society and his kids deprived of a father. Now he is having seizures daily in a cage where he belongs. When is enough enough?

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    http://www.delawareonline.com/story/...awa/100932574/

Another red coat down. Streets a little safer now.

You need help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Oh lawd please protect the heroes raping and pillaging communities. Nothing says "good guys" and "free country" like being second only to North Korea in incarceration rate. They wage war against my freedoms so I will not wish them well. Fact is millions have died and been incarcerated due to the war they fight. They could have stood up and said this is wrong and helped changed the law a long time ago but they continue to lie and deceive to protect their own financial interests. They are in business for themselves and not for the good of the community or the country. Please explain to me why I want more people roaming the streets who want to put me in a cage because I enjoy a blunt when I get home from work? I will not root for people who wish to do me harm. That would be insane.

From the time you were young you have had propaganda nailed into you that the police are the good guys. Its hard to overcome something that is drilled into you over and over again at such a young age. When you take any kind of objective look at it the cops are the bad guys. Many of them do have good intentions but good intentions are often twisted into doing evil.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 04-29-2017 at 04:54 PM.

It’s over."