Page 42 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Interesting situation. Shows how its rolling the dice with police. Funny that its the hispanic officer that was hell bent on arresting the hispanic girl and even suggested a cavity search.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Cop shoots a small dog to retaliate against a man. It wasnt even his dog. One of the most worst shooting videos you will ever see.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://www.startribune.com/mohamed-n...ice/509224642/

Officer Muhammed Noor convicted of murdering Justine Damond. This is the man who killed Australian woman Justine Damond. Things of note. 12 officers refused to testify until compelled by a grand jury. The supervisor on scene turns off their body cam multiple times while on scene and appears to suggest that the officers heard a loud bang before shooting Damond. Both the prosecutor accuse the intial investigators of "active resistance" towards the investigation. They were eventually replaced.

It’s over."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

50PoundHead (05-01-2019)

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    http://www.startribune.com/mohamed-n...ice/509224642/

Officer Muhammed Noor convicted of murdering Justine Damond. This is the man who killed Australian woman Justine Damond. Things of note. 12 officers refused to testify until compelled by a grand jury. The supervisor on scene turns off their body cam multiple times while on scene and appears to suggest that the officers heard a loud bang before shooting Damond. Both the prosecutor accuse the intial investigators of "active resistance" towards the investigation. They were eventually replaced.
    Moral of the story is if you are an African immigrant policeman, don't shoot a middle class white woman in the middle of the night. This is a tragedy, but when you think that a police officer less than ten miles away from this incident in a different municipality put a bevy of rounds into an African-American driver in broad daylight and was acquitted, it does make one wonder.

I actually know the Hennepin County District attorney when he was a state legislator in the 1980s and I was on legislative staff, and he has turned into a real pud. He's in our Minnesota "Sons of Famous Politicians" Club. His constant bloviating on multiple issues--most notably police matters--has become sickening. I'm not totally on the side of law enforcement, but this case looks like they made the police officer in question a sacrificial lamb to avoid a civil lawsuit that was threatening to be filed against the Hennepin County Attorney's office. Shameful. Just shameful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 50PoundHead For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (05-01-2019)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    Moral of the story is if you are an African immigrant policeman, don't shoot a middle class white woman in the middle of the night. This is a tragedy, but when you think that a police officer less than ten miles away from this incident in a different municipality put a bevy of rounds into an African-American driver in broad daylight and was acquitted, it does make one wonder.

I actually know the Hennepin County District attorney when he was a state legislator in the 1980s and I was on legislative staff, and he has turned into a real pud. He's in our Minnesota "Sons of Famous Politicians" Club. His constant bloviating on multiple issues--most notably police matters--has become sickening. I'm not totally on the side of law enforcement, but this case looks like they made the police officer in question a sacrificial lamb to avoid a civil lawsuit that was threatening to be filed against the Hennepin County Attorney's office. Shameful. Just shameful.
    I might have to move there and from facebook you would see I am African-American. Should I be worried? I am not into anything, just my job that is it. Looking at into the Banking or Healthcare. Just holding things back because my kids do not want to be with their mom all the time. She is boring as they said and I believe them and say when they are with me they have a lot of fun.

I am screwed. I can make six figures in the cities or take less here in town or be a college teacher which I would not like but with good bennies.

I had a job at University of Minnesota but someone at the last minute with the same skills got it for 25k less. I was not happy. We, the firm that sponsored me, said I had it, were livid.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    I might have to move there and from facebook you would see I am African-American. Should I be worried? I am not into anything, just my job that is it. Looking at into the Banking or Healthcare. Just holding things back because my kids do not want to be with their mom all the time. She is boring as they said and I believe them and say when they are with me they have a lot of fun.

I am screwed. I can make six figures in the cities or take less here in town or be a college teacher which I would not like but with good bennies.

I had a job at University of Minnesota but someone at the last minute with the same skills got it for 25k less. I was not happy. We, the firm that sponsored me, said I had it, were livid.
    For the most part, Minnesota is pretty good on race, but it's still Vanillaville. It is one of the more racially isolated metropolitan areas in the country (shows up big-time in the academic achievement gap), as the urban core is becoming more diverse and the exurbs are white. There are a lot of really good suburbs that boast both diversity and really solid schools.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post

How was the police officer made into a sacrificial lamb? 12 police officers refused to testify against him. The initial investigators had to be replaced for not doing their job either willfully or are just incompetent. Then there was the sketchy search of her house for drugs, bodily fluids, and writtings indicating motives. I dont know what more could have been done to protect this guy. His own defense lawyer cited the bad investigation by the police as reasonable doubt in his closing arguments. He got good lawyers at the unions expense. Most people have to go through this with a public defender or mortage their wntire lives to pay a decent lawyer which you dont get bacj just because your innocent. This officer is facing a max of only 15 years and I would be surprises if he gets 10. He will probably be out in 5 years or less with a decent job waitijg for him from an ex-cop. He also wont go into general population which is bullcrap.

People are right about one thing, if the officer was white and the victim black the verdict might be different. The most telling things to me are the officers refusal to answer questions and picking a jury trial. Cops dont take jury trials unless they know they are ****ed legally. A judge would have convicted him 100%. As far as he knew he was shooting the victim.

It’s over."

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    How was the police officer made into a sacrificial lamb? 12 police officers refused to testify against him. The initial investigators had to be replaced for not doing their job either willfully or are just incompetent. Then there was the sketchy search of her house for drugs, bodily fluids, and writtings indicating motives. I dont know what more could have been done to protect this guy. His own defense lawyer cited the bad investigation by the police as reasonable doubt in his closing arguments. He got good lawyers at the unions expense. Most people have to go through this with a public defender or mortage their wntire lives to pay a decent lawyer which you dont get bacj just because your innocent. This officer is facing a max of only 15 years and I would be surprises if he gets 10. He will probably be out in 5 years or less with a decent job waitijg for him from an ex-cop. He also wont go into general population which is bullcrap.

People are right about one thing, if the officer was white and the victim black the verdict might be different. The most telling things to me are the officers refusal to answer questions and picking a jury trial. Cops dont take jury trials unless they know they are ****ed legally. A judge would have convicted him 100%. As far as he knew he was shooting the victim.
    The county attorney chose not to either convene a grand jury or press charges against the white officers who killed a black citizen two years ago. He called the dead African-American victim a "bad actor" at a press conference. He did a 180 this time around and that is what rankles me the most.

As for the victim in this instance, I was stopped by the cops once when I had been slightly over-served. When I saw the cherries, I stopped and got out of my car and walked toward the police car. The cop got out and said in a firm, yet kind tone, "Go back to your car." Which I did. I drove away without further incident (no field sobriety test), but I will always remember the cop's last words to me before sending me off (and I paraphrase): "If you are stopped in the future, just remain in your car and we will come to you. A cop has no idea what you are planning if you come toward him." The victim in this instance should have remained in her house and not gone out trying to direct the police work. It led to an unfortunate end, but with the loosened conceal/carry laws currently in place in Minnesota, the cops have no idea who is coming out of the shadows and what they may be doing.

I am far from being an ardent defender of law enforcement. They are human and prone to every mistake a human can make. If they had convicted the officer of Man-2, I could understand that. I just think the Murder-3 is far too harsh and wouldn't have been pursued had it happened to someone of a different race in a different part of Minneapolis.

PS--He's not a sacrificial lamb put forward by the police. He's being sacrificed by the county attorney in the name of police accountability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Is that other case the Philando Castille case. I didnt think there was evidence to convict the officer because there was no video of anything going on inside the car. I still think it was murder but the reality is there wasnt enough evidence. That is until the officer stated that he feared for his life because the Philando smoked marijuana around his daughter. In his own words "if he would smoke marijuana around his daughter then what does he care about my life". Thats all the evidence needed to convict right there.

Noor wasnt sacrificed, they just protected the other officer. In listening to cops most want to blame this on forced diversity hiring. They arent 100% wrong. Many of the worst cops are not white. The idea that a black cop will treat a black person better is not accurate.

About her going outside. She called the cops so I would think they need to speak to her. Your just blaming the victim.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 05-08-2019 at 12:33 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Video of the arrest of Sandra Bland has surfaced. She was found hanging in her cell after a cop arrested her during a traffic stop for failure to signal. The cop was indicted for perjury but the case was dropped and this video was not a part of that investigation.

The officer claims he feared for his life. You can clearly see he is the aggresor and while passively resisting being removed from her vehicle there is no reason he should be fearing for his life. I already know what excuse they are going to try and use. "Its a deadly force situation because the cop has a gun, so despite her being unarmed the copnhad a gun which could theoretically be used against him. So he was in fear that this woman who was half his size and showing no signs of aggression could have at any time disarmed the officer, and thats why he feared for his life."

It’s over."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

57Brave (05-08-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...igation-bauer/

Here is a long article from a reporter who went undercover as a guard in a private prison for 4 months. Its sad that we need reporters to go in and do stuff like this. Its the FBI's job to enforce the law on these people but they choose to only do reactive investigations instead of proactive investigations. I have only finished the first part and there is not much overtly criminal but there is a ton of misconduct.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://thefreethoughtproject.com/po...p-weapon-shot/

Lovely story out of Georgia. Mans girlfriend gets stabbed. He calls 911. Police show up and kill him and his 3 legged dog. Maybe it wasnt the best idea to guarantee 6 weeks of vacation after you shoot people.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/state-...ccident-victim

State Trooper gets 6 months for raping a woman who had just been in a car wreck.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ha...cops-indicted/

Here is a cop beating a handcuffed prisoner as he begs for mercy. Sure would be nice if the FBI cared to look actually do proactive investigations.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/lawandc...l-student/amp/

Middle school cop gets a blowjob from a student and only gets 5 months probation, wont have to register as a sex offender, and will get his conviction off his record after 5 years.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    So the DA told me to take the plea or piss off the judge and might make it stronger and when I brought it to my lawyer, he said take it. He said take the deal even though you are innocent because of conditions.

I was going to have a court date today but I told them and said I don't want to piss off the judge and take the plea, reduced fine and no points on my license even though I could not see anything because of the snow. It would would be 4 points on my license and a hefty fine (can't be 200 feet within a snow plow and I never saw it until I got in a terrible accident when a Semi destroyed me and my car, I am still hurt from it).

The officer that wrote the ticket said that he had no choice and understand why you would want to contend but I have to do my job. I understood it and he told the DA to reduce it as much as he can because when you go to court on a traffic ticket, judges are not nice as it is a waste of their time.

I was driving from Chicago and only 20 miles from home and I had my cousin who is from the Cities with me and I wanted to get him home to his family. He got hurt badly as well. Two inches, I would not be talking, I would be maggot food now if I did not do what I did. The police said I was lucky my SUV did not exploded. I had a full tank of gas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Wheres the first half of this story.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Wheres the first half of this story.
    You are asking me cajun? It is graphic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    It is on my FB account that some on this board knows and I told exactly. I have a lawsuit going on so I can't say anything more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

It’s over."