Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
Because you are on record in saying you don't believe the braves front office has done a good job?
Right, I don't think they have. I think they have done an average job, or maybe a bit below average. I think any professional sports GM could do what Coppy has done.

So to follow your logic....

I state that I think the Braves FO has done an average or slightly less than average job during the rebuild. In order to prove myself right, I spend 2 hours making this analysis that proves they have assembled the most valuable farm system in the game. I post the analysis, but make a comment about two eminent changes to this analysis that will dramatically alter it: Swanson losing rookie eligibility, and the ChiSox trading Q.

Literally no other probable scenarios will alter this discussion as much as those 2 scenarios, and both are going to happen with as close to a 100% probability as is possible in sports.

Now your logic skills pick up on the fact I said Swanson will lose eligibility after 3 games as me making a dig on the Braves? Are you serious? How about coming up with an actual point to contribute?