Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
The military is the first place I would cut from. I Would have the troops home actually defending the country. We have plenty of money for healthcare so good you could get a handjob fromna pretty nurse once a week but we choose to kill and destroy instead. We can choose healthcare or deatgcare, we can't afford both.

The other reason I feel no sympathy is all these states have a means for paying for most of these cuts themselves if they legalized weed. Even the ones that already have could make a lot more tax revenue from it if there were not so many regulatory hoops to jump through to be able to sell it legally. Again they are choosing to use the money we give them to harm and terrorize innocent people. They need to prioritize the money we give them better. Maybe they need to think more like a business and innovate new revenue streams that are less harmful. I wouldn't say taxing the **** out of weed is good but it's a hell of a lot better than getting arrested and burdened with a criminal record.
It just baffles me that:

1) Conservatives in general are so eager to spend such absurd amounts to bomb the Middle East.

2) People are so opposed to legalizing weed. I still can't believe we are stuck with Jeff ****ing Sessions and his one-man vendetta against marijuana.