Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: GDT @ Mets 4/26

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thewupk View Post
    Because they are important for this season. Why are you concerned since it's more about long term for you?
    I'm not concerned in the slightest. I think the move was a brilliant long term play on the potential upside to moving into an up and coming suburban community. If population continues to grow liberty will be loving the returns on the braves.

It's so clear that some on this board have and tremendous axe to grind with thencurrent leadership. I don't understand why but it's obvious to so many on this board.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    At a beauitfull stadium as well. We all know why people are quoting braves attendance figures.
    Our attendance matters.

It's also a brand new park, unlike citi field

And I don't know why you're intertwining the business decision with front office competency.

For the record, I love the new stadium and am really happy we have it. That doesn't mean I'm not concerned that it's not drawing as well as I'd like

Seriously... you don't have to defend EVERYTHING

Sabermetric Slut
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,863 Posts
    I'm not concerned in the slightest. I think the move was a brilliant long term play on the potential upside to moving into an up and coming suburban community. If population continues to grow liberty will be loving the returns on the braves.

It's so clear that some on this board have and tremendous axe to grind with thencurrent leadership. I don't understand why but it's obvious to so many on this board.
    That may be true. Some also blindly follow them and think they can do no wrong. However I don't really think peoples issue with a possible lack of attendance at the new stadium is a dig at the Braves leadership. It's more of a concern with the future of the Braves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thewupk For This Useful Post:

sturg33 (04-27-2017)

Where's My Cup of Coffee?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    A brand new -- and very nice by most accounts -- stadium should be drawing better than it has. Hard to deny that.

For someone who doesn't live in the Atlanta area... how has the recent highway issues impacted this - if at all?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts
    At a beauitfull stadium as well. We all know why people are quoting braves attendance figures.
    I am willing to bet everything I own that if the Braves were in a sellout streak you would be jerking off about it in every thread. You would be posting nonstop protections detailing what players you think the Braves could afford. Your lineup posts containing Machado would be endless.