Thread: They hate us because we bomb them.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

They hate us because we bomb them.....

Tell that to Kenyans
    Natural Immunity Croc

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    They did this in the name of "RELIGION". I am trying to remember the last time a Christian did this, outside of Ireland, in the name of religion.

Pathetic people, pathetic religion that is unbending in their ideology, just like Christian Mormons, Jehovah Witness and somewhat Catholics, but at least they don't lob grenades at people who are not like them including children.

Ask you if you are Muslim, if not, you die.

That is what is pathetic about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Just remember...this wouldn't happen if not for America!!!!
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Waits for goldfly to come in and tell us how peaceful Muslims are

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blumpkin For This Useful Post:

thethe (09-21-2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blumpkin View Post
    Its cute how some on this board completely ignore other parts of the world where Muslims kill people in the name of religion. You only need to look at Africa to understand that regardless of what anyone does to the Muslims, the radical portion (which is larger than most think) will always hate non-Muslims.
    Natural Immunity Croc

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

FreemanFan (02-24-2014)

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts
    I have a feeling this thread is going to get really interesting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bravesnumberone For This Useful Post:

The Chosen One (09-22-2013)

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blumpkin View Post
    yeah, all those muslims i was around in Qatar, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt were so violent

so glad the big brain of toma is back around these parts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    yeah, all those muslims i was around in Qatar, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt were so violent

so glad the big brain of toma is back around these parts
    And there it is. I knew after the "big world traveler" pulled a Cat Stevens and went to the Middle East, he would come back with even more unbiased perspective on stinky ass terrorist Muslims

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    It would be nice if we could let these tragedies sit for at least a day or two before we try to score internet points.
    Indeed.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    The every day Moderate Muslims are to afraid to speak up.

Not to get off topic but are moderate Muslims over there equivalent to well to do African Americans in this country? They can come out and speak up about how Thier brothers are making stupid decisions, need self respect and need to be accountable for Thier actions yet neither moderate Muslims in the Middle East or Black leaders in this country take that step. Why is that? They both have no problem calling out and demonizing the white/western culture for its faults but they can't look at Thier own?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

thethe (09-23-2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    They are too afraid which is sad because they are protecting the wrong people.

But again, the ONLY reason they do this is because we bomb them.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post

Not to get off topic but are moderate Muslims over there equivalent to well to do African Americans in this country? They can come out and speak up about how Thier brothers are making stupid decisions, need self respect and need to be accountable for Thier actions yet neither moderate Muslims in the Middle East or Black leaders in this country take that step. Why is that? They both have no problem calling out and demonizing the white/western culture for its faults but they can't look at Thier own?
    That's ridiculous. By that logic moderate white people are quite cause all you see are bat**** insane republicans and democrats in media representation. Moderation doesn't sell.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post

No, it is call being "Black-listed". I demonize our own but in retaliation, I lose friends, cohorts and such. A lot of Uncle Tom's are not welcome in the black community because we don't keep it "real".

For Muslims, they could be killed. I know my best friend growing up, convert to Islam, we got into an argument and he said that if he weren't my friend he would kill me for blaspheming their religion and way of life. Of course he went down the Christian road and I said it doesn't bother me one bit. Then I turned it around on him again and say "Why you wish to kill me, but yet you dog Christians and it doesn't even faze me?"

He said that under Islam you defend it no matter what to the point of death only those who are rational will not go down the road TOTALLY. I just rolled my eyes.

Until you get that stigma out of that religion, we will have problems.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    We contribute to the pipeline of radicals--somehow--here in Minnesota. There are quite a few young Somali Muslims who head back after growing up in Minneapolis and a number of them are joining up with the terrorist cells. FBI has been all over it (it shut down the funneling of money to terrorist cells a few years back). The local Somali leader was on CBS news last night and he was pretty firm in his criticism of the young men who head over there to join up with the terrorist cells.

I think it's going to take at least a couple of generations for this to die down. American history is full of examples of how difficult it is for some cultures to integrate into society. Let's remember how it took the Irish almost a century before they were fully accepted (through no fault of their own). Probably a higher hurdle here (and I likely won't see it in my lifetime) because of race and religion. It is important to note on the religious angle that the anti-Catholic venom poured out upon the Irish was really vile.

This is what happens when secular government and pluralism are not accepted and respected. For all of this nation's foibles (and we have them), we've managed to dodge that bullet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    We contribute to the pipeline of radicals--somehow--here in Minnesota. There are quite a few young Somali Muslims who head back after growing up in Minneapolis and a number of them are joining up with the terrorist cells. FBI has been all over it (it shut down the funneling of money to terrorist cells a few years back). The local Somali leader was on CBS news last night and he was pretty firm in his criticism of the young men who head over there to join up with the terrorist cells.

I think it's going to take at least a couple of generations for this to die down. American history is full of examples of how difficult it is for some cultures to integrate into society. Let's remember how it took the Irish almost a century before they were fully accepted (through no fault of their own). Probably a higher hurdle here (and I likely won't see it in my lifetime) because of race and religion. It is important to note on the religious angle that the anti-Catholic venom poured out upon the Irish was really vile.

This is what happens when secular government and pluralism are not accepted and respected. For all of this nation's foibles (and we have them), we've managed to dodge that bullet.
    They are inching this way as well. We are on the Chicago to Minneapolis corridor.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Hahahahahahagaha