Thread: Interesting Question

"What is a clvclv"
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,628 Posts

Interesting Question

Do you pick Jhonny Peralta up for the league minimum and platoon him with Ruiz for the rest of the season to add a little more pop while DFAing Adonis???

Sure, he's been awful, but Garcia hasn't been much better - but if he could just find a little something he offers more power than anyone else we're going to play over there.

Then you could send Camargo back down to get every day ABs in the hopes that he becomes our super-sub moving forward.
    Has there EVER been a statement and question a certain someone should absolutely never have made and asked publicly more than...

Kinda pathetic to see yourself as a message board knight in shining armor. How impotent does someone have to be in real life to resort to playing hero on a message board?

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,831 Posts
    I think Peralta's just done, so I'd say no.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jpx7 For This Useful Post:

clvclv (06-13-2017), Dalyn (06-13-2017), Knucksie (06-13-2017), The Chosen One (06-13-2017)

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clvclv View Post
    Do you pick Jhonny Peralta up for the league minimum and platoon him with Ruiz for the rest of the season to add a little more pop while DFAing Adonis???

Sure, he's been awful, but Garcia hasn't been much better - but if he could just find a little something he offers more power than anyone else we're going to play over there.

Then you could send Camargo back down to get every day ABs in the hopes that he becomes our super-sub moving forward.
    Anything that takes Adonis away from Coppy and Snit I almost feel obligate to endorse.

That said, I'm not sure it's worth the upgrade.

I'd much rather trade Philips for something and let Comargo play everyday at 2B. Maybe let Comargo play some 3B vs LH and let Jace back up to play 2B.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russ2dollas For This Useful Post:

clvclv (06-13-2017), jpx7 (06-13-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    Rather let Rio play full time. Not gonna learn how to hit lefties watching from the dugout. I would give him a few days off here and there since the ML season is a lot longer and try and make those off days when we face lefties.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

clvclv (06-13-2017), JohnAdcox (06-15-2017)

Where's My Cup of Coffee?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clvclv View Post

No thanks.

I'd rather DFA Adonis and let Ruiz/Carmago get all the reps over there for the rest of the season. Let Ruiz get some more ABs against LHs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Preacher For This Useful Post:

clvclv (06-13-2017)

NL Rookie of the Year
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    376 Posts
    If Peralta is already going to be paid by the Cardinals then he's going to take a league minimum job somewhere he has a chance to play in October.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts
    Honestly, I would rather just ride the wave with a Camargo/Ruiz platoon and use Camargo to spell Phillips, Dansby, and Adams when possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chop2chip For This Useful Post:

clvclv (06-13-2017)