I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,610 Times in 2,980 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    I guess somewhere on this noble quest you’d consider the relevance of someone making such statements actually having power over, I dunno, the entire Department of Justice.
    Ok... candidate Trump didnt either.

But I hear ya and I agree. I think threatening to lock up political opponents is dangerous and shouldnt be supported. I hope you remain consistent on this moving forward.

I suspect you wont but maybe you'll surprise me

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions.” Samuel Adams

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions.” Samuel Adams

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,466 Times in 4,957 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post

But I hear ya and I agree. I think threatening to lock up political opponents is dangerous and shouldnt be supported. I hope you remain consistent on this moving forward.

Have you ever, in what, four years since campaign announcement to the present day, criticized Trump for this? And we’re to believe that it matters to you now? Really, now.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Have you ever, in what, four years since campaign announcement to the present day, criticized Trump for this? And we’re to believe that it matters to you now? Really, now.
    It doesn't matter to me now

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,466 Times in 4,957 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post

Does it not?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Need to change the channel to CNN to get the latest updates on how many scoops of ice cream Trump is having.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that seems more appropriate to talk about since the president is an overweight slob and that could be detrimental to his heath vs a channel calling the metric system tyranny

Thanks
    Thanked 1,422 Times in 1,039 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...=pocket-newtab

As social media platforms have barred far-right activists for hate speech, harassment and other harmful conduct, Mr. Molyneux and Ms. Southern have become vocal free-speech advocates who denounce what they call excessive censorship by social media companies.
    “You still don’t get it. It ain’t about your money, bro.” - Omar

Thanks
    Thanked 2,251 Times in 1,542 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B R E A K I N G N E W S !!!

Justin Beaver is da man!
    FF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super weird for the state run media to say that