#MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts

Philando Castile

Anyone watch the video?

Just unbelievable that trash is walking free on all charges.
    Forever Fredi

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    I know i am looking for the NRA to comment in another thread

but shocking they haven't come to the defense of this legally right to bear arms man being killed by police

wonder why they haven't said anything

sickening video though
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    It's a disgrace.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    When a person calmly tells the cop they have a legal firearm I think the cop owes them the benefit of the doubt that they are not trying to kill them. If this guys goals was to shoot the cop the last thing he would do is tell the cop he has a gun first. This is a case where I think the cop is guilty but it's not beyond reasonable doubt because there is no video of what happened inside the car.

Where I think we need to go from here is to end the routine traffic stop. It's the most dangerous thing cops do and it has ended with far too many innocent deaths of motorists. If cops care about their safety then they should support policies that make them safer and not demand the right to execute people because they think they is a .00001% chance they are in danger. This same cop who killed Philando would arrest me if I shot Castile and said I knew he had a gun and was reaching for it. We should all have equal rights to self defense.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    When a person calmly tells the cop they have a legal firearm I think the cop owes them the benefit of the doubt that they are not trying to kill them. If this guys goals was to shoot the cop the last thing he would do is tell the cop he has a gun first. This is a case where I think the cop is guilty but it's not beyond reasonable doubt because there is no video of what happened inside the car.
    Not to mention it's pretty unlikely he's gonna shoot a cop not only after telling him he is legally carrying but with a child and his gf in the car...
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Heartbreaking video of the 4 year old daughter after the murder. Must be great for her to hear other cops say the cop who murdered her father did nothing wrong and that Castile deserved to die. And most of you wonder why I would have no sympathy if Philando was the one who killed the cop instead.

Also want to point out this guy has been stopped 46 times. Police use routine traffic stops as fishing expeditions. They find any technicality they can to pull a car over with the intent of finding something they can arrest the driver for. It's not as simple as just not committing a traffic violation. The cops will make it up if they have to. They will also invent ways to search your car. The k-9 cops are well known to get a dog to false alert in front of a car where the dashvam can't see them. If they have to cops will just claimnprobablr cause to search because they say the victim is "nervous". Yeah no **** people are nervous when stopped by a cop with a gun and a license to kill.

Does anyone else here know that there is no law giving cops qualified immunity. It was granted by the courts. Made up out of thin air to protect cops. Qualified immunity is bull**** and done only to protect the government's power. At this point when it's challenged courts just point out the previous rulings as to why they rule in favor of it. In contrast hurt nullification which is also a right granted by courts has been routinely ducked over by courts and judges despite precedents going back over a hundred years because it threatens the courts and governments power.

This is a rigged system we are playing in and we need to take our freedoms and liberties back. The government has no qualms about using violence against us for demanding freedom so we are not the bad guy for using violence to protect ourselves from them.

It’s over."

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    The cop was Hispanic and driving through Minneapolis numerous times, I've never been pulled over. Wisconsin, yes, Iowa yes, Twin Cities, no.

The word here is that the cop did not have proper training and panicked and he got fired. Negligence is probably the harshest thing you can do anything to him if that is the case. They fired him instead, good call, but his SO and the Training officers should been sent out to the pasture as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://www.startribune.com/read-the-...iew/429665063/

The officer says he killed Castile necause he smokes marijuana. Says if he would smoke pot in front of his kid then he was a legitimate threat to pull out the gun and shoot him. Absolutely disgusting. I have said it's hard to convict him without a camera showing what happened in the car but that statement changes that for me.

It’s over."