Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Where's My Cup of Coffee?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    Probably not. And when they didn't, the screaming about not drafting BPA would've been amusing.
    You're as bad as thethe making random straw men and having arguments against things absolutely nobody has said ever. If we had drafted either of those two over Benintendi, Tucker, Happ, or Stephenson (dodged a bullet there) people would have been livid, because 90% of the board wanted a bat that draft. But really I don't remember anyone complaining about the Allard pick after all the bats were off the board.

There were many that didn't like the Soroka pick though (myself included), not so much because of Soroka himself but because we wanted a bat with that pick and thought we could have grabbed Soroka with the Riley pick. Ironically, the best move that draft would have probably been to go all pitching, and grab Tristan Mckenzie over Riley.
    Last edited by auyushu; 06-22-2017 at 09:56 AM.