Thread: Fútbol Discusión

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    918 Posts
    It was cool to see how many people turned out for the Atlanta game. The crowd was a bit quiet but I'll give them a pass given it's their first game ever and I'm sure the supporters groups are still getting organized.

Was pleasantly surprised my Red Bulls pulled off the comeback. Did not expect that after the 1st half or given the circumstances of the game. I like the way Atlanta has done business coming into the league as an expansion team and wouldn't be surprised if they overachieve this season.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to acesfull86 For This Useful Post:

Julio3000 (03-09-2017)

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    It was cool to see how many people turned out for the Atlanta game. The crowd was a bit quiet but I'll give them a pass given it's their first game ever and I'm sure the supporters groups are still getting organized.

Was pleasantly surprised my Red Bulls pulled off the comeback. Did not expect that after the 1st half or given the circumstances of the game. I like the way Atlanta has done business coming into the league as an expansion team and wouldn't be surprised if they overachieve this season.
    I was sorry to see ATL United (agree with Zito that the name is turrible) cough it up. They missed a couple of chances to tack on a second and lost their composure a bit at the end, but it was a pretty good showing overall. I think they have a great shot at a successful season.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    http://southeastmakersatl.com/atlant...-soccer-field/

Atlanta may wind up a blueprint for how to win in soccer for a new team.

3 games is a tiny sample, but they're the best team in the Eastern Conference, second best in MLS. But they're spending money on projects like this that will help get kids into the game which will build the next generation.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg