Page 114 of 583 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesnumberone View Post
    There's no justification to the characterize this is as a hoax. There is emerging evidence and an investigation is being conducted. I mean are you really that dense?

Let me ask this: When Mueller makes a report to Congress, I would guess sometime next year (?) with "proof" what is your response going to be? That you don't believe it?
    Upon reading the 'proof' I'll make my determination. Not before. Who am I comey?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    House intelligence committee releases Glenn Simpson Trump-dossier testimony

That's exactly my point, is that if we knew that Donald Trump was working with the Russian mafia to fund Doonbeg in Ireland, then there's no way he would be President,” Rooney said, according to the transcript. “So, I mean, that's why it's so fascinating.”

Adam Schiff asked, “If the Russians were laundering money through Trump golf courses or Trump condos, would the Russian government be aware of this? Would they be either knowing or active participants potentially in this?"

Simpson replied, “The Russian mafia is essentially under the dominion of the Russian government and Russian intelligence services .... And so basically everyone in Russia works for Putin now.”

His team also observed patterns in real estate dealings involving Trump properties — purchases by unknown entities that were quickly re-sold for a loss — that "were suggestive of money laundering."

He singled out projects in Panama and Toronto where Russian mafia figures were listed as buyers, which he said "smacks of fraud."

"Those both got a lot of fraud associated with them, a lot of fraud allegations, a lot of activity that I would say smacks of fraud, and a lot of Russian mafia figures listed as buyers who may or may not have actually put money into it," Simpson said.

It appears the Russians, you know, infiltrated the NRA, and there is more than one explanation for why,” he said in the testimony. “But I would say broadly speaking, it appears that the Russian operation was designed to infiltrate conservative organizations. And they targeted various conservative organizations, religious and otherwise, and they seem to have made a very concerted effort to get in with the NRA. And so there is a Russian banker-slash-Duma member-slash-Mafia leader named Alexander Torshin who is a life member of the NRA. And we spent a lot of time investigating Mr. Torshin. And he is well known to Spanish law enforcement for money laundering activity...”
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    translation - A Something Burger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Sounds like a lot of inuendo with no proof to me. Kind of like what you guys dismiss about the Clinton's

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    House intelligence committee releases Glenn Simpson Trump-dossier testimony

That's exactly my point, is that if we knew that Donald Trump was working with the Russian mafia to fund Doonbeg in Ireland, then there's no way he would be President,” Rooney said, according to the transcript. “So, I mean, that's why it's so fascinating.”

Adam Schiff asked, “If the Russians were laundering money through Trump golf courses or Trump condos, would the Russian government be aware of this? Would they be either knowing or active participants potentially in this?"

Simpson replied, “The Russian mafia is essentially under the dominion of the Russian government and Russian intelligence services .... And so basically everyone in Russia works for Putin now.”

His team also observed patterns in real estate dealings involving Trump properties — purchases by unknown entities that were quickly re-sold for a loss — that "were suggestive of money laundering."

He singled out projects in Panama and Toronto where Russian mafia figures were listed as buyers, which he said "smacks of fraud."

"Those both got a lot of fraud associated with them, a lot of fraud allegations, a lot of activity that I would say smacks of fraud, and a lot of Russian mafia figures listed as buyers who may or may not have actually put money into it," Simpson said.

It appears the Russians, you know, infiltrated the NRA, and there is more than one explanation for why,” he said in the testimony. “But I would say broadly speaking, it appears that the Russian operation was designed to infiltrate conservative organizations. And they targeted various conservative organizations, religious and otherwise, and they seem to have made a very concerted effort to get in with the NRA. And so there is a Russian banker-slash-Duma member-slash-Mafia leader named Alexander Torshin who is a life member of the NRA. And we spent a lot of time investigating Mr. Torshin. And he is well known to Spanish law enforcement for money laundering activity...”
    Well remember: Unless these Russians actually say it, it's not "proof." Even if they said, Clinton probably bribed them to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Sounds like a lot of inuendo with no proof to me. Kind of like what you guys dismiss about the Clinton's
    So are you admitting all the Clinton **** you peddle is innuendo?

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    I may have misunderstood Kelly's quote (Trump ordering him vs. the White House not invoking a formal executive privelege), but my argument stands. I don't believe they kept taking breaks in the testimony and refusing to answer questions (which didn't just anger Schiff, but Trey Gowdy and other Republicans in the room) to get updates on Braves-Marlins trade talks.
    I think what angered the Congressmen (rightfully) is that Bannon messed around with them. First he was going to come of his own free will and answer questions voluntarily, then he just-the-tipped on invoking EP after accidentally answering some questions he shouldn't have (so they threatened to subpoena him on the spot), and then he did _finally_ invoke EP but had to consult with the White House as to a) whether or not he actually could [which is the matter of some debate] and b) what questions in particular would constitute a violation of EP. As to point B, that's par for the course, although under normal circumstances this stuff would have been worked out well in advance of the hearing (so, maybe, Bannon's design ... who knows, a lot of chicken**** to go around).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    So are you admitting all the Clinton **** you peddle is innuendo?
    Not at all. I'm just repeating the tired responses that you guys regurgitate any time it is brought up. The difference between Trump and Clinton you ask? Trump didn't and doesn't have the whole establishment/MSM/Globalists (whatever you want to call it) covering his tracks. But those times are over and new ACTUAL investigations are opening up. You know the types where exoneration letters are not written before investigations are completed. Also the types that don't allow suspects to destroy evidence after subpoenas are issued.

I know these are small things in your petty world but the truth will come out and you all will scamper to your little corners just like you have in the tax thread.
    Last edited by thethe; 01-18-2018 at 09:56 PM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    translation - A Something Burger

Pizza Gate: Russian 'Burger' Edition.

All is certainly not as it seems. For example, the elephant on the curtain in the background; a clear sign that GOP-sponsored vote-hacking and brutal molestation of liberals on hidden pool tables in deep underground chambers is going on.
    Last edited by Hawk; 01-18-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Yes, but don't forget that Steele was a former MI6 (CIA) agent.

You know, the headquarters that Javier Bardem blew up in Skyfall.

So he's clearly beyond reproach.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

And apparently quite the crafty one so you can simultaneously trust him and never be sure he is telling you the truth. Amazing powers this one has.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

Trump meanwhile helped lost Kevin find the elevator in Home Alone 2. What a great American.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bravesnumberone For This Useful Post:

Hawk (01-18-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    So I took your advice and am now reading the memo. Basically Simpson did not corroborate truth. His standard was he couldn't find any contradictory evidence which is a much lower standard. And this is what you are pinning your hopes on nailing Trump?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    No.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    I can't believe this thread is still going

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I just want it to go on forever as a symbol of how off the cuff hysterical crazy the left went. It also illustrates how easily manipulated the poor souls of this country were to believe a narrative based on no truth as a cover for real corruption.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Cool story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Innuendos are suggestions without fact. These are so far somewhat sketchy facts that imply suggestions.