Page 187 of 583 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I believe it is the will of a very vocal and motivated minority.

The economy was improving for 8 years. It would still be in good shape no matter who was elected. That is a fact. Trump did nothing but goose the engine a bit by removing some regulations and lowering taxes, all unnecessary, reckless and self-serving, imo. When the extra money leads to higher interest rates, inflation and then recession, it's gonna be his economy.
    Who do you think benefits thr most from a low interest rate environment?

Who do you think benefits the most from a high regulatory environment?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    It's clear to you? If so, you're one of the few who seems to know what information Mueller has or doesn't have. I think he'll hold his most damning charges, if he has any, to the very end.

No one outside of his investigations knows what he's gonna do.

The American people should be so proud of Mueller and Rosenstein for standing their ground between the sovereign government and Trump's clown show. Rosenstein stood up on that podium all alone. One day it's gonna be revealed how close we came to King Trump.
    One day we are going find out the depths of corruption in the Obama administration. Collusion is over. Obstruction will be over soon as well when Flynn plea deal is vacated. Then there will be nothing left aside from embarrassment on the left for the shenanigans they pulled the last 2 years sole because of arrested Development of not learning how to deal with failure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesnumberone View Post
    Apparently not based on what the three amigos have told me. Sounds like nothing there. Dead in June and over soon.
    nuttin burger

I'll pose this slightly inconvenient question: What was the basis for Mueller giving Papadopoulos a plea bargain? Did he have evidence relative to obstruction? Don't think so. Did he have evidence relative to the troll farms or the actual hacking of emails? Don't think so. Does he have evidence on financial crimes by anyone connected to the campaign? Not likely.

What Papadopoulos does potentially have information on is the possible establishment of a quid pro quo. I say potentially and possible, because none of this is proven and I feel it is important to say that. But more likely than not this is where Mueller is headed. Call this a nuttin burger if you choose to. But that is a shoe that is yet to drop.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 02-18-2018 at 09:30 AM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Papa is going to be the key to trump Russia collusion. Love it.

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    nuttin burger

I'll pose this slightly inconvenient question: What was the basis for Mueller giving Papadopoulos a plea bargain? Did he have evidence relative to obstruction? Don't think so. Did he have evidence relative to the troll farms or the actual hacking of emails? Don't think so. Does he have evidence on financial crimes by anyone connected to the campaign? Not likely.

What Papadopoulos does potentially have information on is the possible establishment of a quid pro quo. I say potentially and possible, because none of this is proven and I feel it is important to say that. But more likely than not this is where Mueller is headed. Call this a nuttin burger if you choose to. But that is a shoe that is yet to drop.
    Implying the Russia investigation is the reason for yet another mass shooting that we can all offer thoughts and prayers for is yet another testament to the desperation in Trumpland for this to go away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Papa is going to be the key to trump Russia collusion. Love it.
    So why did he get a plea bargain?

I don't think the entire thing hangs on him. Flynn also has a plea bargain, which in spite of your fevered speculation is unlikely to be set aside. Gates might or might not have information regarding a quid pro quo, but could be instrumental in getting Manafort, who is more likely to have such information, to flip. Prosecutors give plea deals to move on to bigger fish up the food chain. Who are the people that Papadopoulos, Flynn, Gates and Manafort could implicate? The list isn't long. And the list of suspected crimes is not long either.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 02-18-2018 at 01:06 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    May may may...at some point it has to happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    And it probably will or already has.

You're like a juror who hears opening statements and is like well that's all they've got. Can we go home now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    And it probably will or already has.

You're like a juror who hears opening statements and is like well that's all they've got. Can we go home now?
    And you're the one that has made up his mind despite all the information provided.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Hawk (02-18-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    And you're the one that has made up his mind despite all the information provided.
    I haven't made up my mind but exactly zero that has come out so far translates to they have nothing else like you repeat over and over and over and over again. Trump, because he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, makes it a lot harder on himself one way or the other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    May may may...at some point it has to happen
    well...enjoy your celebratory lap

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    well...enjoy your celebratory lap
    Muslim

Maga

No collusion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I haven't made up my mind but exactly zero that has come out so far translates to they have nothing else like you repeat over and over and over and over again. Trump, because he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, makes it a lot harder on himself one way or the other.
    There has been zero evidence of collusion and yet you still believe it happened. Trump administration has shared everything with the special investigators. The indictment has shown no collusion and that Trump wasn't even favored while most of the spend was after the election. Just give it up already

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Muslim

Maga

No collusion
    Deep State

Witch hunt

Lock her up!

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    There has been zero evidence of collusion.
    An occasional refresher never hurts.

Maltese professor shares info with Papadopoulos about hacked emails. Papadopoulos reports back to campaign about said emails. Platform plank on Ukraine is changed. Trump Jr declares he "loves it" when Clinton dirt meeting is set up. Meeting with adoption lawyer is set up. Lawyer actually wants to talk sanctions. But cover story about adoption is drafted by Trump himself on flight back from summit in Europe (question: when did Trump learn about this meeting). Manafort offers "briefing" on Trump sanctions policy to Russian magnate. Papadopoulos goes to Athens for meetings with pro-Russian defense minister. Same minister has meeting with Putin in Athens. Russians release Podesta emails through Wikileaks. Peter W Smith, apparently acting as a cutout for campaign, sets out on search for Clinton emails.

So what is missing? Well no signed memorandum of understanding between Russians and campaign. So therefore, no collusion!

What else is missing? Money or electronic trail providing evidence of quid pro quo. Remains to be seen if this turns up. Given how feckless the Trumpies have been, I would not be surprised if this turns up. Or if one of the principals flips and provides testimony about quid pro quo.

What else? Let's not forget Cambridge Analytica. Was there a sharing of information about voter targeting with the Russians? Or discussion about strategy with Russian entities? Maybe. Maybe not.

Meanwhile...enjoy that victory lap.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    There has been zero evidence of collusion and yet you still believe it happened. Trump administration has shared everything with the special investigators. The indictment has shown no collusion and that Trump wasn't even favored while most of the spend was after the election. Just give it up already
    See nscapi's post on the "zero evidence" claim.

They have shared everything? On what planet? Did I miss the part where Trump was interviewed? Just because Sarah Sanders says it makes it legit?

The text of the indictments so far haven't said there was definitely collusion, but once again, there has to be something to these plea deals.

You can keep repeating Rob Goldman's tweets but you might as well acknowledge that he acknowledged his observation was limited and admitted that the Russians clearly favored Trump.

So, just give it up already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    An occasional refresher never hurts.

Maltese professor shares info with Papadopoulos about hacked emails. Papadopoulos reports back to campaign about said emails. Platform plank on Ukraine is changed. Trump Jr declares he "loves it" when Clinton dirt meeting is set up. Meeting with adoption lawyer is set up. Lawyer actually wants to talk sanctions. But cover story about adoption is drafted by Trump himself on flight back from summit in Europe (question: when did Trump learn about this meeting). Manafort offers "briefing" on Trump sanctions policy to Russian magnate. Papadopoulos goes to Athens for meetings with pro-Russian defense minister. Same minister has meeting with Putin in Athens. Russians release Podesta emails through Wikileaks. Peter W Smith, apparently acting as a cutout for campaign, sets out on search for Clinton emails.

So what is missing? Well no signed memorandum of understanding between Russians and campaign. So therefore, no collusion!

What else is missing? Money or electronic trail providing evidence of quid pro quo. Remains to be seen if this turns up. Given how feckless the Trumpies have been, I would not be surprised if this turns up. Or if one of the principals flips and provides testimony about quid pro quo.

What else? Let's not forget Cambridge Analytica. Was there a sharing of information about voter targeting with the Russians? Or discussion about strategy with Russian entities? Maybe. Maybe not.

Meanwhile...enjoy that victory lap.
    It's also worth Googling the name Yulya Alferova.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Names! Russians!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    Considering her own tweets undercut the notion that Trump didn't know he was running for president until 2015, yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Considering her own tweets undercut the notion that Trump didn't know he was running for president until 2015, yeah.
    I think the Russians' initial goals were: 1) Harm Hillary and 2) Sow discord.

From the above a few corollaries emerged: 1) Help Bernie, 2) In the GOP primaries tilt toward Trump at the expense of the other candidates, 3) Suppress turnout by minorities, 4) Promote disillusionment among Bernie supporters, 5) Help Jill Stein siphon votes from Hillary. Whether Stein was a witting or unwitting accomplice is an interesting question.

There is also the quid pro quo angle (and again I will note this is yet to be proven). But I think at some point they saw a large opportunity with Trump. Which was to help bring about a change in U.S. sanctions and Ukraine policy. This almost surely was not part of the game plan when they first set up their machinery for interfering with the elections. But the opportunity presented itself. And when they offered to help, the Trumpies were eager to receive such help.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 02-18-2018 at 11:23 AM.

"I am your retribution."