User Tag List

Page 406 of 406 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406
Results 8,101 to 8,119 of 8119

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

  1. #8101
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,988
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Imagine supporting democracy. Imagine supporting the Israelis who actively engage in an illegal land grab. I could go on but you're clearly fully loony.
    When on side shows no interest in peace you meet it with force. Im thrilled israel isnt putting up with irans proxy war.

  2. #8102
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,771
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Wow, I wish I could say I hope you're kidding but at this point you've shown no signs and you're clearly that delusional.
    I just don't see how you or any of the other lefties on this board can call anyone delusional except for themselves.

    How many times do you have to be proven wrong? The party of science should embrace the evidence, right?

  3. #8103
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,988
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To ignore the abuse of power from the prior administration is pure lunacy. All the evidence is out there. Fascist state.

  4. #8104
    if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,386
    Thanks
    3,047
    Thanked 2,421 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You throw that around with no concept of what a fascist state is

    While embracing the closest we have seen here and are cozy with white supremacists
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions. Samuel Adams

    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

  5. #8105
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,771
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    You throw that around with no concept of what a fascist state is

    While embracing the closest we have seen here and are cozy with white supremacists
    What is fascist about it? And yes - I will ask you how that compares to your previous god

  6. #8106
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,988
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    You throw that around with no concept of what a fascist state is

    While embracing the closest we have seen here and are cozy with white supremacists
    Oh, so using the full force of the intelligence apparatus to overturn a duly elected president isn't fascist?
    Warm feelings guy!

  7. #8107
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,062
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    What is fascist about it? And yes - I will ask you how that compares to your previous god
    The actual presence of fascist beliefs.

    Facism : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  8. #8108
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,062
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Oh, so using the full force of the intelligence apparatus to overturn a duly elected president isn't fascist?
    How did that happen? How do you think that happened? If it was going to happen it would have happened. You're so ****ed it's sad.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  9. #8109
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,988
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Warm feelings guy!

  10. #8110
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,771
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    The actual presence of fascist beliefs.

    Facism : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
    I'm going to need to see some examples of this happening with, you know, actual enacted policies, that, you know, actually have affected US citizens

    Thanks

  11. #8111
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,988
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    How did that happen? How do you think that happened? If it was going to happen it would have happened. You're so ****ed it's sad.
    They injected a fake dossier into a FISA application to spy on the Trump campaign. Where have you been?

    There was an attempt and it failed because there was not one ounce of REAL EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION.
    Warm feelings guy!

  12. #8112
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,062
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I'm going to need to see some examples of this happening with, you know, actual enacted policies, that, you know, actually have affected US citizens

    Thanks
    You should know if you're even a tiny bit of a student of history that rhetoric leads before law.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  13. #8113
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,988
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    You should know if you're even a tiny bit of a student of history that rhetoric leads before law.
    Sounds like the Russia Collusion theory. Its in plain sight but I can't give you any real evidence but that won't stop me from saying it like its been proven.

    Pathetic.
    Warm feelings guy!

  14. #8114
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,062
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    They injected a fake dossier into a FISA application to spy on the Trump campaign. Where have you been?

    There was an attempt and it failed because there was not one ounce of REAL EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION.
    Holy ****, I'm done with you son. You're like a walking yahoo comments section. Not even worth trying to debate because you're so lost it's not funny. You've mentioned the FISA thing a dozen times and I've addressed it a dozen times. You're like a broken record. And not like a good one.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  15. #8115
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,771
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    You should know if you're even a tiny bit of a student of history that rhetoric leads before law.
    Oh.

    So nothing, then.

    But I'll bite again... what's the rhetoric I should be concerned about? Like - actual quotes from the admin.

  16. #8116
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,988
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Holy ****, I'm done with you son. You're like a walking yahoo comments section. Not even worth trying to debate because you're so lost it's not funny. You've mentioned the FISA thing a dozen times and I've addressed it a dozen times. You're like a broken record. And not like a good one.
    And you are wrong each time.

    But this is standard on the left. They never want to debate the facts. It is a fact that the FBI got a FISA warrant with the Dossier being the principal piece of evidence since we now know there is no evidence of collusion. That Dossier was paid for by HRC. It was sourced from Russians.

    Not sure what other evidence you want but continue to put your head in the sand like the good leftist sheep that youa re.
    Warm feelings guy!

  17. #8117
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,771
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gaslighting from the folks who have fallen for a giant conspiracy hoax for years is amusing, though

  18. #8118
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,988
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The gaslighting from the folks who have fallen for a giant conspiracy hoax for years is amusing, though
    And they are still standing on a pedestal as if the angle that has been right all along is the conspiracy.

    Just an astonishing amount of stupidity.
    Warm feelings guy!

  19. #8119
    Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10,508
    Thanks
    4,341
    Thanked 4,302 Times in 2,444 Posts
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    What I've said through this whole thing, is what does Trump gain by getting in the way of this investigation if he and his campaign are innocent. There has to be something that they're covering up even if it's not an actual crime that they're covering up. There's no reason to go through all the effort that the campaign and the media arm of the republican party has done if there's nothing to look at. How many times did Republican Congress run an investigation on Benghazi? Considering the active opinion from the Justice Department (make your pedant ass happy Hawk?) that a sitting president isn't subject to criminal indictment as it hampers with their ability to run the executive branch, wouldn't it make sense to put it before congress and see if they think it's worth doing? If Trump is innocent just release it. if he isn't don't and we the voters have the right to get him out of office in 20 months and then we can release the report.
    1) you wear capitulation like a bitch

    2) explain how the DoJ’s position from 2000 is “active”

    3) fetal alcohol syndrome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •