Page 472 of 583 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,440 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Getting new information and coming here to see how it comes out through thethe's filter is so surreal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalyn View Post
    Getting new information and coming here to see how it comes out through thethe's filter is so surreal.

Sorry you feel that way.

I think it's clear what has recently been uncovered and it goes against much of the narrative in this thread and especially the criticism I've received for statements on the deep state and the coup attempted.
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Yes, the deep state and coup attempt that followed the constitution and everyone that says it’s a lie refuses to under oath and if said coup succeeded would install the far left political opponent of....

Checks notes

Mike pence
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Yes, the deep state and coup attempt that followed the constitution and everyone that says it’s a lie refuses to under oath and if said coup succeeded would install the far left political opponent of....

Checks notes

Mike pence
    What followed the constitution? The illegal spying on American citizens? Help me and find that part of the constitution will you?

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    What followed the constitution? The illegal spying on American citizens? Help me and find that part of the constitution will you?
    Man I really wish I had the motivation to see you talking about NSA stuff.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts

Why wouldn't the President want to know everything related to Russian influence?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Man I really wish I had the motivation to see you talking about NSA stuff.
    Let's discuss how documents were altered to get the authority to spy on an american system and the opposition's administration/campaign. No big deal right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Barr calling out Soros. The world is catching on to his plan to destabilize the western world so that big government can be installed and further globalisation and a one world government. He must be stopped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Still nothing out of the principal conspiracy theorists on this board regarding the IG report.

What a shame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    What are you talking about. The IG report was perfect. FbI was totally exonerated. Read the report!
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Very revealing gentlemen

Very revealing
    Natural Immunity Croc

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Still nothing out of the principal conspiracy theorists on this board regarding the IG report.

What a shame.
    I don't know, seems like the main one is posting a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysicist View Post
    I don't know, seems like the main one is posting a lot.
    I have no qualms with you but I would hope after potentially creeping on these forums for the last 3 years that you would know which are the ones that were dead wrong and who were the ones that called it from the very beginning.

The fact that certain people stopped posting about the topic should be all you need to know about who was right and who were the chumps.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    I have no qualms with you but I would hope after potentially creeping on these forums for the last 3 years that you would know which are the ones that were dead wrong and who were the ones that called it from the very beginning.

The fact that certain people stopped posting about the topic should be all you need to know about who was right and who were the chumps.
    I'm assuming I'm one of those "certain people"

But let me do this the right way

After a year and a half of investigation by the bias IG, he found NO COLLUSION of the democratic party and the FBI.

Did I do that right for you?

Anyway the IG report is basically predicated around the idea that the FBI overstepped their boundaries at times, but were justified to open the investigation.

You're just not worth arguing with sometimes because your sources are twitter users. You support fake news. And most days I don't have the energy to argue with you when I know you won't acknowledge facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I'm assuming I'm one of those "certain people"

But let me do this the right way

After a year and a half of investigation by the bias IG, he found NO COLLUSION of the democratic party and the FBI.

Did I do that right for you?

Anyway the IG report is basically predicated around the idea that the FBI overstepped their boundaries at times, but were justified to open the investigation.

You're just not worth arguing with sometimes because your sources are twitter users. You support fake news. And most days I don't have the energy to argue with you when I know you won't acknowledge facts.
    See this is an embarrassingly bad take. Horowitz did not have the power to question outside the FBI and it is known that the predication was created at the CIA/NSA. That is what Durham is doing now and why he and Barr vehemently disagreed with that take. Further, as Horowitz testified and when you actually read the report he was ADAMANT that explanations for these errors were not satisfactory and leave only gross incompetence or bias to be the cause.

This was the opening salvo. We now know the FBI demonstrated clear bias and malfeasance in the FISA process. The investigation should have been shut down in early 2017 but they still pushed for a special counsel. It was the most corrupt action a government has taken in the history of our country and we still don't even know the half of what was done. This cabal included foreign governments and went all the way up to Obama.

I'm not worth arguing with?

I've been saying the following for 3 years:

1. There was extreme bias in the FBI and Muelers team against Trump. VERIFIED
    2. Trump's campaign was spied on by the Obama administration. VERIFIED
    3. The whole Russia Collusion nonsense would completely boomerang and result in investigation and charges laid against the Obama administration. Well, you can see the writing on the wall.

You can try to bull**** your way through this all you want. The facts are the facts. You guys were stupid and gullible and were taken for a ride by our government. You should be embarrassed for the things you said to us considering how wrong you were.

But to be truthful, you were not one of 'those people'. That is reserved for the special ones on this board that pushed this conspiracy hard and mocked anyone who dared question it. You were just one of the ancillary actors.
    Last edited by thethe; 12-24-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    1. The IG report directly contradicts your VERIFIED
    2. The IG report directly contradicts your VERIFIED
    3. I'm sure Barr will try and bring this back to the Obama administration. Because Barr is a partisan hack. But it will fail as all of Trump's attempts to deny this. What bothers me is I knew the Russians were behind the Hillary leaks and I knew the end game was to get Trump elected. Every single data dump coincided with some really ****ing dumb thing Trump did. Instead of screaming fake news Trump could have let his cronies who were foolish enough to deal with the russians to go to jail for committing crimes against the US. But either he's guilty as well or more likely, his ego is so inflated that the thought that he had aid from someone that wasn't himself bruises his sensitive baby ego so much that he must fight it vehemently in the face of the facts. Reality is you can dissect anything to get the results you want if you spend enough time. But you still want to deny that interference happeened, and that's stupid. You want to deny that Mitch McConnell is stonewalling protections on the next election.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    1. The IG report directly contradicts your VERIFIED
    2. The IG report directly contradicts your VERIFIED
    3. I'm sure Barr will try and bring this back to the Obama administration. Because Barr is a partisan hack. But it will fail as all of Trump's attempts to deny this. What bothers me is I knew the Russians were behind the Hillary leaks and I knew the end game was to get Trump elected. Every single data dump coincided with some really ****ing dumb thing Trump did. Instead of screaming fake news Trump could have let his cronies who were foolish enough to deal with the russians to go to jail for committing crimes against the US. But either he's guilty as well or more likely, his ego is so inflated that the thought that he had aid from someone that wasn't himself bruises his sensitive baby ego so much that he must fight it vehemently in the face of the facts. Reality is you can dissect anything to get the results you want if you spend enough time. But you still want to deny that interference happeened, and that's stupid. You want to deny that Mitch McConnell is stonewalling protections on the next election.
    1. Show where it says that
    2. Show where it says that
    3. Trump should scream fake news on verified e-mails? Are you being serious? The reason why the data drop was so damaging was because it was all 100% true.

You do understand that with all of the illegal spying that was perpetrated the FBI still found no evidence of collusion right? You are ranting like a child. The case has been closed. There was no collusion. The only case that is open is the malfeasance at the FBI and potentially the Obama administration.

I guess you don't care that e-mails were altered and exculpatory evidence was not presented to the FISA courts? Wait a minute. Why am I even asking. You won't touch this because it completely destroys your stupid narrative for the last 3 years. Just take the L and learn from it.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    I've been saying the following for 3 years:

1. There was extreme bias in the FBI and Muelers team against Trump. VERIFIED
    2. Trump's campaign was spied on by the Obama administration. VERIFIED
    3. The whole Russia Collusion nonsense would completely boomerang and result in investigation and charges laid against the Obama administration. Well, you can see the writing on the wall.
    I'm home from law school for Christmas, and I have actually been meaning to look at the IG report, so I'm glad you suggested it thethe. Here's what I gleaned from the executive summary re: your 3 points.

1) I don't see that in here. The report explicitly says:

"We concluded that Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision."
    "We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations."
    "We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI's decision to seek FISA authority on Carter Page."
    "Finally, we also found no documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivations influenced the FBI's decision to use CHSs or UCEs to interact with Trump campaign officials in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation."

The existence of "bias" in the abstract is irrelevant. This current admin is obviously "biased" against Obama; I'm sure you would agree that's only relevant if it results in them actually doing something wrong.

2) I definitely don't see that in here. This is true only in the same way that "We found WMDs in Iraq" is true, i.e. only if you redefine "spying on the campaign" to be the thing everyone already knows about (the investigations into Flynn, Manafort, PapaJohns, and Page) and which was not problematic (i.e., these were mostly standard investigations that found real crimes, and Page wasn't even on the campaign in the FISA period). The report says:

After the opening of the investigation, we found no evidence that the FBI placed any CHSs or UCEs within the Trump campaign or tasked any CHSs or UCEs to report on the Trump campaign.

3) I honestly won't be surprised if Barr tries to charge some people with some stuff. Not sure what that proves other than he's kind of a hack. Still waiting on him to bring those Iran-Contra charges.

From reading the executive summary, the IG report essentially boils down to:

• they followed the rules for opening and running the investigations, but the rules probably let them do too much without oversight
    • they later got a warrant without giving all the negative evidence.
    • they never updated the warrant applications when renewing them

Which, absolutely, hell yeah, I'm on board with that 1000%. If this results in some tamping down on the post-9/11 Patriot Act, omnipotent police state nonsense, that's great. I'm glad conservatives are finally realizing how much power we have given over to the state out of the love for "law and order." The FISA courts and the side-stepping thereof have been hot button issues at least as far back as the GWBush administration.

The problem is you are seeing this as some sort of political conspiracy against Trump, rather than seeing the massive discretion we give to cops (and prosecutors!) and why people complain about them. This kind of sloppy police work happens all the time, everywhere. The only reason you are seeing it here is people in power are actually affected for once, and they have the ability to actually look at these processes under a microscope. The issue isn't that they did it to Trump: it's that they do it to everybody, and the lack of oversight makes them sloppy. From the report:

"The agents and SSAs also did not follow, or appear to even know, the requirements in the Woods Procedures to reverify the factual assertions from previous applications that are repeated in renewal applications and verify source characterization statements with the CHS handling agent and document the verification in the Woods File."

You really think these folks were following all these protocols in their other cases? Honestly, Trump is lucky. The FBI actually at least tried to follow the rules, because they were aware this was big deal case, and they still messed up. But if you really think normal cops are going around giving judges the "full story" and all the evidence which undercuts probable cause when they ask for a warrant, then I have 17 bridges I can sell you.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphysicist For This Useful Post:

Runnin (12-24-2019), zitothebrave (12-24-2019)