Page 497 of 583 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,940 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure in your cases the prosecution was caught showing bias and the people went to prison. LOL! I'm sure it has happened, especially to blacks in the past but in the present prosecutors can't get away with statements like this in the open.
    Again, I would love for you to be right, but you are not. A general "bias" against the defendant is not grounds for a dismissal of charges (and that is not the legal argument given for dismissing the Flynn case). You might be able to get a retrial if you can show racial bias in very specific matters (like jury selection), but even then an outright dismissal? Veeeery unlikely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    No, but i seem to be more accurate than the crap you follow!
    I'm glad you think the Flynn motion was crap. This is progress. We'll make a leftist out of you in no time.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysicist View Post
    I'm glad you think the Flynn motion was crap. This is progress. We'll make a leftist out of you in no time.
    LOL!

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Again, I would love for you to be right, but you are not. A general "bias" against the defendant is not grounds for a dismissal of charges (and that is not the legal argument given for dismissing the Flynn case). You might be able to get a retrial if you can show racial bias in very specific matters (like jury selection), but even then an outright dismissal? Veeeery unlikely.
    Maybe not for a felony, especially involving murder. For a process crime? Yes, it will.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Hell, the FBI "lost" Flynn's original 302. Are any of you naive enough to believe that?

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    What did Flynn lie about? Pence has already said looking back he didn't think Flynn lied now. You have to remember Trump and Pence were taking the word of the FBI too at the time about Flynn which ended up being a mistake. Flynn was pressured to admit to lying in order to protect his son from being a future target. I believe this because KT McFarland was saying how the FBI was doing this to her. The FBI was desperate to get Trump and tried to get Trump's people to turn on him. If you don't think Trump wasn't in their sights just go back to what Strzok said.

Btw, if your lawyer friends don't think bias doesn't get people off they need to go back to law school. Look at the evidence Jeff Jenson dug up that he presented to Barr. It's bad.
    The logical fallacy that this was a hit on Trump with no basis is these people could have just plead the 5th and been pardoned. But they didn't. Again, the fallacy is that these incredibly powerful men and their lawyers did nothing wrong. What happened is Trump by the backing of the R senate beat the Impeachment charge, and after doing that everyone thinks they're invincible. When you think you're untouchable you do what you want. Barr is doing that with the DOJ.

What we see here is Flynn who recommended to receive no jail time from Mueller for being incredibly helpful, after doing everything, elected to pick a QAnon following, conspiracy theorist, who is taking someone who was cooperating to being a pest and got it thrown out only by Barr. Will be funny in a few years when we find just how corrupt Barr is.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Hell, the FBI "lost" Flynn's original 302. Are any of you naive enough to believe that?
    Evidence.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    The logical fallacy that this was a hit on Trump with no basis is these people could have just plead the 5th and been pardoned. But they didn't. Again, the fallacy is that these incredibly powerful men and their lawyers did nothing wrong. What happened is Trump by the backing of the R senate beat the Impeachment charge, and after doing that everyone thinks they're invincible. When you think you're untouchable you do what you want. Barr is doing that with the DOJ.

What we see here is Flynn who recommended to receive no jail time from Mueller for being incredibly helpful, after doing everything, elected to pick a QAnon following, conspiracy theorist, who is taking someone who was cooperating to being a pest and got it thrown out only by Barr. Will be funny in a few years when we find just how corrupt Barr is.
    They didn't care about Trump in jail as much as get rid of his presidency. Don't tell me this coup on Trump didn't occur because Strzok made it clear it was. People won't look at Barr as corrupt but we will when it comes to the FBI.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Whenever a non-lawyer comes in and starts screaming about *insert extremely specific document/process even most lawyers wouldn't recognize*, it really makes me confident that I'm hearing something objective and unbiased and not just word vomit repeated from an unhinged person in a right wing echo chamber.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphysicist For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-11-2020)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Whenever a non-lawyer comes in and starts screaming about *insert extremely specific document/process even most lawyers wouldn't recognize*, it really makes me confident that I'm hearing something objective and unbiased and not just word vomit repeated from an unhinged person in a right wing echo chamber.
    The only unhinged person I see now is you, bud. You're full of so much **** it's leaking out of your ears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    They didn't care about Trump in jail as much as get rid of his presidency. Don't tell me this coup on Trump didn't occur because Strzok made it clear it was. People won't look at Barr as corrupt but we will when it comes to the FBI.
    Impeaching doesn't send him to jail. Andrew Jackson didn't go to jail. Again if this was a hit, why did Flynn cooperate, he was set to get probably no jail time then he reversed. Why would he do it? All conspiracies fall apart at the why. Why would Flynn cooperate if he was innocent then just change it. People don't usually do it.

If you ask a few questions any conspiracy falls on it's face. Flynn did this to be a martyr. And Barr is happy to assist him. I know that is hard to understand but it's insiders cutting deals with each other because of perceived invincibility.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    The only unhinged person I see now is you, bud. You're full of so much **** it's leaking out of your ears.
    Compelling rebuttal.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphysicist For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-11-2020)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Compelling rebuttal.
    You're the one who started the name calling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Did I? Many apologies.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Speaking of word vomit, check this out:

“Obamagate, it’s been going on for a long time. It’s been going on from before I even got elected and it’s a disgrace that it happened. And if you look at what’s gone on, and if you look at now all of this information that’s being released. And from what I understand, that’s only the beginning. Some terrible things happened and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again. And you’ll be seeing what’s going on over the coming weeks. And I wish you’d write honestly about it, but unfortunately you choose not to do so.

You know what the crime is, the crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers except yours.“

That is a ramble from a crazy person that literally said nothing at all.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Did I? Many apologies.
    We both got on the wrong foot and I'm to blame as well. Let's just forget about it and move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Well this has all convinced me we need a new investigation. An investigation into obstruction of justice by Barr, Trump, and anyone else involved in this miscarriage of justice.

You Trump Tards can scream no collusion until you are blue in the face but the fact is Flynn met in secret with a Russian agent and discussed ways to get around sanctions for election interference. If it wasn't corrupt then why lie about it? There is also the matter of Trumps campaign manager giving highly sensitive internal polling data to a Russian agent who fled back to Russia before he could be questioned. We dont have a tape of Trump giving Putin a BJ while asking for help in the election but that doesn't mean there is no evidence. Many of you believe things based on far less evidence.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-12-2020)

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "Unmasking General Flynn "

lol

the rest of that "article" = lol too

but that's to be expected from a "news site" run by Ben Shapiro lol
    Last edited by goldfly; 05-12-2020 at 01:50 AM.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc