Page 503 of 583 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    He tweeted about you thethe

"For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (05-15-2020), Metaphysicist (05-15-2020), Runnin (05-15-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I've been on here for a few days and I think I'm going back to lurking mode. I have no idea how you and sturg deal with this nonsense. Between being told unmasking your political enemies is no big deal and constant anti-Trump conspiracies, this place is awful.

Wut? After all the **** Trump has done that Trump supporters have no sold and you are butt hurt because someone isnt buying your Flynn narrative? If you want to pretend Trump is a paragon of virtue who puts America first then more power to you, but dont expect the rest of us not to laugh at you for falling for the most obvious con man in history. This isnt a safe space and this isnt your echo chamber.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    i'm to believe trump and his cult are all upset about "unmasking"

yet, trump pardoned the only person who went to jail in connection to revealing a cia agent (Valerie Plame)
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Thethe is right about a lot of things
    wow

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphysicist For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-15-2020), zitothebrave (05-15-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Tell you what, Garmel. I'll be as open-minded as possible. Please explain to me why the "302" and the "unmasking" show the previous administration to be corrupt, or whatever your position is.

I will not promise to just accept what you say at face value, but I'm always interested in at least understanding where people are coming from.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Wut? After all the **** Trump has done that Trump supporters have no sold and you are butt hurt because someone isnt buying your Flynn narrative? If you want to pretend Trump is a paragon of virtue who puts America first then more power to you, but dont expect the rest of us not to laugh at you for falling for the most obvious con man in history. This isnt a safe space and this isnt your echo chamber.
    This is some of the major league dumb****ery that I'm talking about that occurs here. I don't mind criticism of Trump. Trump deserves criticism for things but the dumb **** you guys buy into on a daily basis from the media is mind-blowing. You guys have humiliated yourselves over the last three years and you still haven't learned a damn thing. Y'all enjoy being stupid asses. I'm out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    I dont need the media to see the obvious. Just listening to him speak should send giant red flags that he is dangerously incompetent. I didnt vote for him I sure as hell didnt vote for Hillary but I took the stance that how bad could he be. Well with 100k plus dead Americans and 30 million unemployed I think this is on people like you who pretend the emperor has clothes. This was avoidable.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    I dont need the media to see the obvious. Just listening to him speak should send giant red flags that he is dangerously incompetent. I didnt vote for him I sure as hell didnt vote for Hillary but I took the stance that how bad could he be. Well with 100k plus dead Americans and 30 million unemployed I think this is on people like you who pretend the emperor has clothes. This was avoidable.
    I guess every single European nation has incompetent leadership too using your logic. Before you use the MSM narrative "look at South Korea" I have to tell you it's a small, xenophobic country the size of Indiana. That's not hard to shut down. The West with our more open travel was doomed from the start.

Edit- Trump has followed nearly every step the Covid-19 team has laid out. The exception would be that Trump wants to open schools in the fall while the team doesn't want to. If you want to blame someone then you blame the team. The Covid team has praised Trump every step of the way and they have said nearly all of our problems are due to the misinformation China put out. The real villain in all of this is China.

Edit-I forgot to answer this one. To unmask you have to have two requirements 1) No political bias 2) National security has to be involved. Can anybody honestly say that the UN ambassador, Samantha Power, had any business looking at Flynn, especially several times? On top of that some of these people leaked what they found unmasking to the Washington Post, which would be a felony. I know, I know. The MSM is saying this isn't any big deal. They aren't being truthful.
    Last edited by Garmel; 05-15-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    I guess every single European nation has incompetent leadership too using your logic. Before you use the MSM narrative "look at South Korea" I have to tell you it's a small, xenophobic country the size of Indiana. That's not hard to shut down. The West with our more open travel was doomed from the start.

Edit- Trump has followed nearly every step the Covid-19 team has laid out. The exception would be that Trump wants to open schools in the fall while the team doesn't want to. If you want to blame someone then you blame the team. The Covid team has praised Trump every step of the way and they have said nearly all of our problems are due to the misinformation China put out. The real villain in all of this is China.

Edit-I forgot to answer this one. To unmask you have to have two requirements 1) No political bias 2) National security has to be involved. Can anybody honestly say that the UN ambassador, Samantha Power, had any business looking at Flynn, especially several times? On top of that some of these people leaked what they found unmasking to the Washington Post, which would be a felony. I know, I know. The MSM is saying this isn't any big deal. They aren't being truthful.

- if Trump was running he would claim we would have zero deaths under him. I am only treating Trump like Trump would treat Trump. You tell me why its wrong for me but right when he does it. Off the top of my head though he could have shut down travel between here and China much sooner. 45 countries did it first and crew were already refusing to fly there. He could have ordered the 2l3 billion PPE BEFORE it hit us. He could have not touted an unproven drug because "what do you have to lose".

2- Trump has been clear before he was President. The President is responsible for anything bad that happens under his watch. The guy blames Obama for being prepared but do you think he would have gave Obama a smidgen of credit if we had the best preparedness thanks to Obama? No, he would take all the credit. This is a 2 way street.

3 - there have been labour 30,000 unmaskings since Trump took office. I very much support unmasking Flynn and as the elected President Obama has full authority to do so. After the corruption and criminality your side has ignored dont ever think I will give two ****s about any crime Trump wants to accuse other people of. We are in an age where the President is above the law and cheating in elections is now the norm. Dont expect the other side to respect rule of law when your side doesnt. But likebIbtold thethe, wake me when there is a single indictment relating to this. I can point to numerous Trump allies currently in prison from the Russia investigation and you still call that a hoax. When are you and thethe going to pay a price for this hoax you are pushing.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 05-16-2020 at 07:50 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    I also want to clear something up. Can any if you link me anyone posting here who said Trump was going to be removed from direct evidence of collusion in the Mueller report? Some of you are high stepping after assigning the position that direct evidence of collusion was 100%going to be in the Mueller report. No one said this. I am sure some dip**** on some media with 100 viewers probably said it but it was not the position of people here or the vast majority of the media. The mistake we and the media made was assuming Mueller would look at the financial ties to Russians. He did not. So if any of you want to keep pushing this fake news hoax, dont be mad when people laugh at you.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Can anybody honestly say that the UN ambassador, Samantha Power, had any business looking at Flynn, especially several times?
    I'm not an expert here, but isn't the entire premise of "unmasking" that the official doesn't have the identity of the American in question, because the intelligence is targeting a foreign target? Power would have been asking to unmask the identity of an unnamed American speaking with the Russian Ambassador. That seems precisely to be her business, no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysicist View Post
    I'm not an expert here, but isn't the entire premise of "unmasking" that the official doesn't have the identity of the American in question, because the intelligence is targeting a foreign target? Power would have been asking to unmask the identity of an unnamed American speaking with the Russian Ambassador. That seems precisely to be her business, no?
    The idea is to better evaluate the intelligence. My understanding from the timeline is that much of the Flynn material has to do with his dealings with Turkey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    The idea is to better evaluate the intelligence. My understanding from the timeline is that much of the Flynn material has to do with his dealings with Turkey.
    Thats what they were concerned about days before inauguration day.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    - if Trump was running he would claim we would have zero deaths under him. I am only treating Trump like Trump would treat Trump. You tell me why its wrong for me but right when he does it. Off the top of my head though he could have shut down travel between here and China much sooner. 45 countries did it first and crew were already refusing to fly there. He could have ordered the 2l3 billion PPE BEFORE it hit us. He could have not touted an unproven drug because "what do you have to lose".

2- Trump has been clear before he was President. The President is responsible for anything bad that happens under his watch. The guy blames Obama for being prepared but do you think he would have gave Obama a smidgen of credit if we had the best preparedness thanks to Obama? No, he would take all the credit. This is a 2 way street.

3 - there have been labour 30,000 unmaskings since Trump took office. I very much support unmasking Flynn and as the elected President Obama has full authority to do so. After the corruption and criminality your side has ignored dont ever think I will give two ****s about any crime Trump wants to accuse other people of. We are in an age where the President is above the law and cheating in elections is now the norm. Dont expect the other side to respect rule of law when your side doesnt. But likebIbtold thethe, wake me when there is a single indictment relating to this. I can point to numerous Trump allies currently in prison from the Russia investigation and you still call that a hoax. When are you and thethe going to pay a price for this hoax you are pushing.
    Your first two points are opinion and speculation and I won't bother with them. I'll throw you a bone and say that Trump should have banned travel to Europe a few weeks earlier. Hindsight is 20/20 though, isn't it? However let's tackle point 3. 1)The fact that so many FBI agents have been fired internally 2) The FBI has been caught falsifying to the FISA court 3) IG Horowitz destroyed them in his report 4) Agents like Strozk caught openly plotting against the president in the transcripts. Just how much corruption do you need from the FBI to get it through your skull that Russian collusion was a stunt to get rid of Trump? What's so damn funny is that you're anti-cop to the extreme but here we have clear examples of bad cops and you're trying to defend them and this investigation. It's the damnedest thing I've ever seen. The people in jail are not there due to Russia but process crimes barring Manafort. There is no Russian collusion except for Hillary's team gathering Russian disinformation that enabled the FBI to try to take down a US president.
    Last edited by Garmel; 05-16-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Please do. Please. Please. Please.

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Matt taibbi of all people is talking about the Flynn cover up. Never thought I’d see him be so impartial.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Matt taibbi of all people is talking about the Flynn cover up. Never thought I’d see him be so impartial.
    When its so egriogous that the Obama administration is a bunch of criminals you have to be a special kind of stupid to not see it.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Your first two points are opinion and speculation and I won't bother with them. I'll throw you a bone and say that Trump should have banned travel to Europe a few weeks earlier. Hindsight is 20/20 though, isn't it? However let's tackle point 3. 1)The fact that so many FBI agents have been fired internally 2) The FBI has been caught falsifying to the FISA court 3) IG Horowitz destroyed them in his report 4) Agents like Strozk caught openly plotting against the president in the transcripts. Just how much corruption do you need from the FBI to get it through your skull that Russian collusion was a stunt to get rid of Trump? What's so damn funny is that you're anti-cop to the extreme but here we have clear examples of bad cops and you're trying to defend them and this investigation. It's the damnedest thing I've ever seen. The people in jail are not there due to Russia but process crimes barring Manafort. There is no Russian collusion except for Hillary's team gathering Russian disinformation that enabled the FBI to try to take down a US president.

1 - you can ignore it all you want but this hasn't happened in modern history until Trump. We have had pandemics, all were handled better than this. GWB had 9/11, Katrina, and left the economy melting down. Now we have the Trump crash 36 million unemployed and we are getting 9/11'd daily in terms of death. These Republican Presidents are gigantic failures.

2- how many FBI agents were fired? I think I heard of the one who ****ed up the 302 was fired. Maybe you are counting political firings like Comey?

3- who was caught falsifying FISA warrants? Can you link me to their indictment?

4- Horowitz said a lot of things. Like the investigation was not motivated by political bias. He said the investigation had a factual basis and was initiated for an authorized purpose. You might also want to read his report before his latest where he did find significant bias against Hillary Clinton in the FBI. Your fake news sources probably dont report on that because they are agenda driven.

- Strozk was caught plotting against Trump much in the same way Trump asked Russia for help. We dont have direct evidence Trump personally talked to a Russian agent about cheating in the election. You dont have proof that Strozk took any inappropriate actions in the investigation. He is allowed to have a political opinion. Shouldnt have been saying it on a company phone which if I remember correctly he did. Personally I want Republicans investigating Democrats and vice versa. You can hype up this hoax all you want but the fact of the matter is the FBI deliberately did certain things to hurt Clinton's campaign out of bias against her. You might be new here but law enforcement corruption is what I do. You might notice that 60 page thread of mostly me complaining about the corrupt system and police. Some people know the law better than me here but I know law enforcement corruption. If you want to say the FBI are corrupt I am with you but if you want to go with thethe and say they tried to overthrow Trump you are insane. All the FBI had to do was say Hillary was exonerated and she wins the election. Her lead shrunk by 5 points when Comey publicly announced the reopening of that investigation. Now here we are years later and you want to convince me that the man who handed Trump the win tried to overthrow him. That's bonkers.

- Today I learned conspiracy against the US and threatening a witness are process crimes. The more you know....

It’s over."