Page 538 of 583 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,760 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    imo it is treasonous (not in the legal sense but the old fashioned commonly accepted one) to work with the intelligence services of a hostile power to undermine our elections by manufacturing and disseminating deza aimed at the american voter

our homegrown deza is bad enough...but to work with the Russians to throw deza at the american voter...that's a new low...a new treasonous low

and then we saw something very similar with that "perfect" phone call with zelensky...another attempt to bring in a foreign government (in this case a weak vulnerable one rather than a hostile one) into an attempt to throw deza at the american voter

that's your boy's unique contribution to american history...until january 6

not quite sure which is the lowest...but it is all very low
    my sense is, it is in the legal sense too.

This all sounds like Benedict Arnolds sycophants saying "he gave them maps --- we can get maps at any gas station"
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    imo it is treasonous (not in the legal sense but the old fashioned commonly accepted one) to work with the intelligence services of a hostile power to undermine our elections by manufacturing and disseminating deza aimed at the american voter

our homegrown deza is bad enough...but to work with the Russians to throw deza at the american voter...that's a new low...a new treasonous low

and then we saw something very similar with that "perfect" phone call with zelensky...another attempt to bring in a foreign government (in this case a weak vulnerable one rather than a hostile one) into an attempt to throw deza at the american voter

that's your boy's main contribution to american history...until january 6

not quite sure which is the lowest...but it is all very low
    What do you call it when one party conspires with the full media/big tech apparatus? Are those “American” companies where it isn’t considered treason?

What do you call it when you run fake story after fake story that always goes wrong in one direction.

It’s so pathetic to actually think polling data is even .00001% comparable to what we’ve seen the last five years. If you think it’s comparable then I just feel sorry for you.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    setting out in life as an 18 year old unable to cook --- the advise I was given to tell when pasta was done was throw it against the wall. If it sticks it is done if it falls on the floor it needs to cook a little longer.

Using those guidelines, Russian involvement aided by collusion with the Trump Campaign has over and over stuck to the wall.
    As in done

Hunter's laptop and
    DNC emails
    need to cook a little longer
    What did Russia have to do with any of that?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/m...p-data-mueller

FBI notes show that Gates recalled Manafort discussing in particular how the polling related to “blue-collar workers” and that the data was a synthesis of internal and publicly available information.

///////////////////

#economic anxiety

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Oh man - you actually mentioned the Ukraine call that was strengthened with the Biden laptop. Trump was doing the country a service trying to bring a traitor into custody.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    What do you call it when one party conspires with the full media/big tech apparatus? Are those “American” companies where it isn’t considered treason?

What do you call it when you run fake story after fake story that always goes wrong in one direction.

It’s so pathetic to actually think polling data is even .00001% comparable to what we’ve seen the last five years. If you think it’s comparable then I just feel sorry for you.
    every time your suspicions are taken to court they like uncooked spaghetti, fall to the floor behind the stove

Come back when there is something of substance, not just "rumors and propaganda"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    every time your suspicions are taken to court they like uncooked spaghetti, fall to the floor behind the stove

Come back when there is something of substance, not just "rumors and propaganda"
    I guess you missed the court case in Fulton county.

But sadly you follow the same sources that consistently lie to you. If you didn’t get all your news from liars then you would know virtually none of the cases were dismissed on merit.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

i'll take that as an admission that working with the Russians on a deza campaign was an acceptable attempt to make up for media bias

all's fair in love, war and collusion
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    i'll take that as an admission that working with the Russians on a deza campaign was an acceptable attempt to make up for media bias

all's fair in love, war and collusion
    I have not made any such admission. The same intelligence community that has lied consistently to the American people are the ones who said this was equivalent to giving information to the kremlin. God bless you if you want to believe them. I know you still somehow believe the Russians hack the dnc so you’re just going to believe what you want at this point.

To understand the democrats conspiring with big tech and media you don’t need any intelligence community assessment. We have seen it play out in front of our eyes every day for five years.

I want them nsacpi that used to critically think. Hopefully he’s still around.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I guess you missed the court case in Fulton county.

But sadly you follow the same sources that consistently lie to you. If you didn’t get all your news from liars then you would know virtually none of the cases were dismissed on merit.
    What does that have to do with the topic?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    What does that have to do with the topic?
    What court cases were you referencing in your post?
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I genuinely can't believe there are still Russian truthers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    I have not made any such admission. The same intelligence community that has lied consistently to the American people are the ones who said this was equivalent to giving information to the kremlin. God bless you if you want to believe them. I know you still somehow believe the Russians hack the dnc so you’re just going to believe what you want at this point.

To understand the democrats conspiring with big tech and media you don’t need any intelligence community assessment. We have seen it play out in front of our eyes every day for five years.

I want them nsacpi that used to critically think. Hopefully he’s still around.
    ok...so very poorly chosen one and his campaign did not collude...but if they did there would be nothing wrong with it...do i have your position correctly now

"I am your retribution."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I genuinely can't believe there are still Russian truthers
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Everyone knows that collusion between Russia and the T campaign happened, making his whole presidency illegitimately conceived. That's why questioning the last election is so deviously clever. Pure evil is upon us, people.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Everyone knows that collusion between Russia and the T campaign happened, making his whole presidency illegitimately conceived. That's why questioning the last election is so deviously clever. Pure evil is upon us, people.
    And now the unofficial leader of the maga q party is talking about seceding might should happen

These so called America lovers are anything but
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    ok...so very poorly chosen one and his campaign did not collude...but if they did there would be nothing wrong with it...do i have your position correctly now
    The first part of your statement is accurate. The second part is not.

My comparison was made to show the selective outrage you have because you think the two are equivalent. Sharing polling data with a foreign country with the idea to collude (absolutely zero proof) is a drop in the bucket compared to the endless/daily onslaught of fake news designed to completely prop up one party.

How much value do you think censuring the Hunter Biden laptop had when looking at it from a monetary perspective? You think it exceeded allowable contributions?

This is easy and you know it. You rooted for collusion of the non trump side the whole way.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    So your position is he didnt do it but if he did it doesnt matter because you accuse other people of stuff? Someone should try that in court. "Look your honor, I know you found 6 bodies buried in my garden but Hitler murdered millions so it doesnt matter what I did"
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    So your position is he didnt do it but if he did it doesnt matter because you accuse other people of stuff? Someone should try that in court. "Look your honor, I know you found 6 bodies buried in my garden but Hitler murdered millions so it doesnt matter what I did"
    you don't have it quite right in the sense that Hitler did actually murder millions

thethe's position is more like "never mind the 6 bodies found in my garden, according to cernovich there are 200 bodies is some rando guy's garden five towns over"

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    you don't have it quite right in the sense that Hitler did actually murder millions

thethe's position is more like "never mind the 6 bodies found in my garden, according to cernovich there are 200 bodies is some rando guy's garden five towns over"
    It’s degrees of intensity. You can’t pretend to care about a potential tiny infraction while ignoring the whole block being on fire.

You are the one that doesn’t care about actual collusion.
    Natural Immunity Croc