Page 55 of 583 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...form=hootsuite

"Among federal law enforcement officials, there is great concern that exposure of the texts they exchanged may be used by the president and his defenders to attack the credibility of the Mueller probe and the FBI more broadly," the Post reported. The Times reported that "the existence of the text messages is likely to fuel claims by Mr. Trump that he is the target of a witch hunt."

"Among federal law enforcement officials, there is great concern that exposure of the texts they exchanged may be used by the president and his defenders to attack the credibility of the Mueller probe and the FBI more broadly," the Post reported. The Times reported that "the existence of the text messages is likely to fuel claims by Mr. Trump that he is the target of a witch hunt."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I wonder why the FBI would not respond? This investigation is starting to stink. Correction - It has stunk for a long time.
    Last edited by thethe; 12-02-2017 at 06:55 PM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    That's because it's not as newsworthy, as the slight overstep by the reporter, who apparently is known for being overzealous in his reporting, is not that big of a deal. It's just a dot we can't quite connect yet.

As for the reporter being overzealous, you should empathize.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Slight?

Slight being the difference between collusion and coalition building?

Slight?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Also, I don't get paid to report the news. For me to empathize for someone who caused a temporary crash of the market in what appears to be a history of partisan reporting is lunacy.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    "slight overstep"

lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    "slight overstep"

lol
    You can't make this up. Glad I'm not the only one who thought that was ridiculous.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    I'm glad ABC "clarified" their "serious error" tho.

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    thethe, it's fine to criticize ABC for this, but damn...have some self-awareness.

A Fox News investigative reporter straight-up fabricated a story saying that Seth Rich had given DNC emails to Wikileaks. She apparently invented the quotes that she attributed to her source which the story was based on. FNC retracted the story (though not on air) but did not suspend the "reporter" or issue any kind of apology.

It was not an unprofessional mistake made in an effort to be first. It was not getting burned by not shoring up a hinky source. She apparently just made it up, with no repercussions.

So, two news stories, two egregious mistakes (or not, as the case may be). You're complaining about one, but you're actually in here posting in support of the phony conclusion made in the other.

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    I'm glad ABC "clarified" their "serious error" tho.
    Guess that means the investigation is cancelled.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve always held the ‘Big 3’ to a different journalistic standard than Fox News or MSNBC.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve always held the ‘Big 3’ to a different journalistic standard than Fox News or MSNBC.
    Isn't that a great big part of the problem? Most Dems don't hold MSNBC to any sort of standard, and most Repubs don't hold Fox to any sort of standard. Both of these sources, CNN too for that matter, talk radio, far left websites and so on, mislead millions of people every day and it just doesn't seem like many (if any) people really even care, as long as they kept getting fed the nonsense they already believed they stay deluded.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Isn't that a great big part of the problem? Most Dems don't hold MSNBC to any sort of standard, and most Repubs don't hold Fox to any sort of standard. Both of these sources, CNN too for that matter, talk radio, far left websites and so on, mislead millions of people every day and it just doesn't seem like many (if any) people really even care, as long as they kept getting fed the nonsense they already believed they stay deluded.

I don’t have that problem. I wish everyone would know the difference between hard news reporting and opinions and not think everything is hard news 24/7. The local news and big three should be hard news reporting 24/7. Come 5pm the cable channels all become opinionated. Everyone should know that. Msnbc, cnn
    and Fox News are all going to spin after 5pm

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,274 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    That's because it's not as newsworthy, as the slight overstep by the reporter, who apparently is known for being overzealous in his reporting, is not that big of a deal. It's just a dot we can't quite connect yet.

As for the reporter being overzealous, you should empathize.
    Not as newsworthy? What do you think made the original story so flammable?

Answer - it’s because The Resistment autoassumed that this meant Trump coordinated the Russian hacks against Hilary. As a President-Elect, it’s a complete non-story.

ABC should be utterly embarrassed. Even TMZ wouldn’t run a story without first corroborating a source.

As for it not being a big deal, I don’t even know how you can say that with a straight face. (1) Republicans have even more motivation to distrust the media’s coverage of Trump, which is dangerous, (2) many Democrats are still going to take this as further evidence that Trump is a Russian Puppet, and (3) the Stock Market scare on Friday has a tangible effects on everybody.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,274 Posts
    I don’t see why any Trump supporter should trust any media overage of Trump at this point. Some of that cynicism may be unwarranted, but much of it isn’t.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I don’t have that problem. I wish everyone would know the difference between hard news reporting and opinions and not think everything is hard news 24/7. The local news and big three should be hard news reporting 24/7. Come 5pm the cable channels all become opinionated. Everyone should know that. Msnbc, cnn
    and Fox News are all going to spin after 5pm
    I don't disagree but I still maintain that's one of the biggest problems we face as a nation right now, IMO. How many millions of people literally don't have sense enough to know the difference and therefore believe anything their "handlers" tell them to believe? Shouldn't being a citizen in what used to be the world's first real truly free society have responsibilities and not just rights? I'd be willing to wager there are more idiots like the one who said (last year I think it was) "I don't know anything about politics, except that I hate Obama" and now you can just change it to "I don't know anything about politics except I hate Trump", than there are people who actually have a clue about pretty much anything. I've spent most of my adult and professional life railing against Jim Crow-esque practices such as literacy tests. These days I wonder if we'd be better off if we could actually design one that was bipartisan and actually measured a person's "deserved-ness" to vote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    why ?

the 5 of them have a track record --- correct ?
    who-what-when -where and why
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.