Page 510 of 583 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512520560 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,200 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    still no coup attempt

thanks for asking
    Fantastic analysis. Do you perform for Bar Mitzvahs?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post

Lol
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-boil-over?amp

Vote on subpoenas in Lindsey Grahams committee postponed. I cant imagine why anyone would comply with any subpoenas from Congress. They arent worth the paper they are printed on and we have seen Congress has no intention of enforcing them.

It’s over."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Fantastic analysis. Do you perform for Bar Mitzvahs?
    i doubt you could afford me

but sure

when and where? i'll see if i can do it
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020...9221591629509/

DoJ reviving conviction of Flynn's partner in crime. Flynn used to be listed as a witness against the defendant. Now he is named as co-conspirator. Lol

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020...9221591629509/

DoJ reviving conviction of Flynn's partner in crime. Flynn used to be listed as a witness against the defendant. Now he is named as co-conspirator. Lol
    Where are the charges? LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Are you asking me the charges Flynn is awaiting sentencing on or the charges his partner in crime was convicted of?

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    Are you asking me the charges Flynn is awaiting sentencing on or the charges his partner in crime was convicted of?
    You said he was named a co-conspirator. Was he charged? No. It's still funny how an anti-cop guy is taking any of this investigation seriously with all we know now.
    Last edited by Garmel; 06-08-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Pretty sure his plea deal was to minimize the charges against him. He only was not charged because he agreed to confess to committing the crime with his partner on the stand. It was only after he reneged that he was named as a co-conspirator. Cheer all you want about charges not coming now, lets see how you feel about that in 8 months,

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    Pretty sure his plea deal was to minimize the charges against him. He only was not charged because he agreed to confess to committing the crime with his partner on the stand. It was only after he reneged that he was named as a co-conspirator. Cheer all you want about charges not coming now, lets see how you feel about that in 8 months,
    Perhaps. However, if you can't see that what was going on in the FBI during this time period then you're blind as a bat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Why do you need me to find it. If the courts laugh at you I cant legitimize it for you. Like I tell thethe. If you dismiss all the convictions of Trump campaign/admin even when they plead guilty and confess to the crime multiple times I dont see why I have to acknowledge an alledged crime that even with Trumps personal lawyer as AG they cant even find one crime to charge someone with. I set the bar far lower than you did and you cant meet that.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...mpression=true

Federal judge orders DoJ to appear to answer questions as to why certain parts if the Mueller report is redacted.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    Why do you need me to find it. If the courts laugh at you I cant legitimize it for you. Like I tell thethe. If you dismiss all the convictions of Trump campaign/admin even when they plead guilty and confess to the crime multiple times I dont see why I have to acknowledge an alledged crime that even with Trumps personal lawyer as AG they cant even find one crime to charge someone with. I set the bar far lower than you did and you cant meet that.
    How many for Russian collusion? They had to get past crimes like for Manafort but almost all are process crimes. It's easy as hell to get process crimes on people. Interview someone for an hour or two and they misremember one thing and you got them.
    Last edited by Garmel; 06-09-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Well first collusion isnt a technical term for what the crime would be. Second, the case was never fully investigated because they never got to interview the Russian agent that Manafort shared valuable internal polling with. Third, Mueller listed about 10 counts of obstruction by Trump for which he cant be prosecuted for until he leaves office. Manafort literally pleaded guilty to the charge of "conspiracy against the US" and Roger Stone was convicted of threatening a witness. You clearly have no idea how perjury works. How is it that crooked Hillary could testify under oath for 8 hours without misremembering one thing.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    Well first collusion isnt a technical term for what the crime would be. Second, the case was never fully investigated because they never got to interview the Russian agent that Manafort shared valuable internal polling with. Third, Mueller listed about 10 counts of obstruction by Trump for which he cant be prosecuted for until he leaves office. Manafort literally pleaded guilty to the charge of "conspiracy against the US" and Roger Stone was convicted of threatening a witness. You clearly have no idea how perjury works. How is it that crooked Hillary could testify under oath for 8 hours without misremembering one thing.
    1) That guy was a not a Russian agent. Do a google. 2) Both Barr and Rosenstein(who doesn't like Trump) thought the obstructions were a joke 3) All done by a corrupt FBI. All you have to do is check the transcripts to know what was going on. Strzok admitted he was going to get Trump in order to take him out of office. Hillary didn't have a corrupt FBI going after her with gotcha questions. Let's check back over the next few years and see who's right. I guarantee it won't be you.

When the FBI agents start getting indicted in a year or so will you be crying about a corrupt Barr and Durham instead of facing the fact that the FBI was corrupt? I'd bet on it.
    Last edited by Garmel; 06-09-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    1- Kilimnik served in the Russian military and worked with the GRU or their CIA. Manafort who worked as Trumps campaign manager for free had a nickname for Kilminik, his "Russian Brain". Kilimnik emailed Manafort early in the campaign and requested that Manafort give private briefings to Russian Billionaire Oleg Deripaska who is a close ally of Putin.

2- Barr's legal opinion is worth nothing. Rosenstein is a life long Republican. You wouldnt accept life long Democrats making charging decisions on Biden so I dont know why I need to accept life long Republicans legal opinion of a Republican.

3- Strozk and Paige were completely exonerated of taking any action out of bias against Trump.

4- The FBI is heavily Republican, led by lifelong Republicans at the top, and according to Comey the NY office was so biased against Hillary that they were guaranteed to leak news of reopening the investigation to hurt her electoral chances. Beyond that she testified for 8 hours in front of highly partisan Republican politicians trying their best gotcha questions during the Benghazi investigation. She was completely exonerated but you wouldnt know that listening to Republicans.

I will be here. Do you promise not to claim if only Trump won you would have been right? Because I already know thats thethe's plan.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    1- Kilimnik served in the Russian military and worked with the GRU or their CIA. Manafort who worked as Trumps campaign manager for free had a nickname for Kilminik, his "Russian Brain". Kilimnik emailed Manafort early in the campaign and requested that Manafort give private briefings to Russian Billionaire Oleg Deripaska who is a close ally of Putin.

2- Barr's legal opinion is worth nothing. Rosenstein is a life long Republican. You wouldnt accept life long Democrats making charging decisions on Biden so I dont know why I need to accept life long Republicans legal opinion of a Republican.

3- Strozk and Paige were completely exonerated of taking any action out of bias against Trump.

4- The FBI is heavily Republican, led by lifelong Republicans at the top, and according to Comey the NY office was so biased against Hillary that they were guaranteed to leak news of reopening the investigation to hurt her electoral chances. Beyond that she testified for 8 hours in front of highly partisan Republican politicians trying their best gotcha questions during the Benghazi investigation. She was completely exonerated but you wouldnt know that listening to Republicans.

I will be here. Do you promise not to claim if only Trump won you would have been right? Because I already know thats thethe's plan.
    1) Not a spy. https://apnews.com/ca45ae3fc0899cdcab0342fa1225d807 Other articles I've seen say he was an American asset that was a State Department intel source
    2) Doesn't matter if Rosenstein is a republican. He's not a fan of Trump.
    3) Investigations are still going on and they are far from cleared. However, if you think Strozk saying that he and others will take out Trump and that they have an insurance plan is no big deal I can't help you.
    4) Same as 2. Comey is a liar so i wouldn't trust anything he says.

I'll be here. We have no idea if Trump will win or not. With all we know from the transcripts and the FBI lying to the FISA court I'm hoping justice will be done. Hell, there's hardly anybody in the FBI left from 2016 in the upper hierarchy due to all the internal firings.
    Last edited by Garmel; 06-09-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    1) Not a spy. https://apnews.com/ca45ae3fc0899cdcab0342fa1225d807 Other articles I've seen say he was an American asset that was a State Department intel source
    2) Doesn't matter if Rosenstein is a republican. He's not a fan of Trump.
    3) Investigations are still going on and they are far from cleared. However, if you think Strozk saying that he and others will take out Trump and that they have an insurance plan is no big deal I can't help you.
    4) Same as 2. Comey is a liar so i wouldn't trust anything he says.

I'll be here. We have no idea if Trump will win or not. With all we know from the transcripts and the FBI lying to the FISA court I'm hoping justice will be done. Hell, there's hardly anybody in the FBI left from 2016 in the upper hierarchy due to all the internal firings.
    Do right wingers actually read articles or just headlines and react?

“Whether Kilimnik is tied to Russian intelligence or he’s not, I think the specific representation by the Office of Special Counsel was that he had been, quote, ‘assessed by the FBI, quote, to have a relationship with Russian intelligence,’ close quote,” Judge Jackson said at the hearing. “Whether that’s true, I have not been provided with the evidence that I would need to decide nor do I have to decide because it’s outside the scope of this hearing.

All the judge was saying was no evidence was brought for him being a spy because it wasn't relevant to the case. I'm sure it's likely that he was an american asset. Born in Soviet Ukraine, member of the Soviet Army. Chose Russian citizenship at the end of the USSR, joined the INternational Republican Initiative,

“Concessions come in dribs and drabs, only after it’s clear that the Office of Special Counsel already knew the answer. Again, it’s part of a pattern of requiring the Office of Special Counsel to pull teeth, withholding facts if he can get away with it.”
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    LOL! Whatever. People trying to play a game of semantics. No evidence he was a spy means there's no evidence he's a spy.. ttps://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/447394-key-figure-that-mueller-report-linked-to-russia-was-a-state-department

"But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters."
    Last edited by Garmel; 06-09-2020 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    So why did the US intelligence source skip town for Russia rather than talk the the FBI? For that matter why isabel a deep state asset meeting with Trumps campaign manager to discuss sensitive polling data. Trump coup confirmed!

It’s over."