Page 75 of 583 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175575 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Most of them have moved on and are acknowledging collusion is not a real thing at this point. .
    Going to bring back elementary school.

Who?
    What?
    Where?
    When?
    Why?

I haven’t seen anyone here concede anything. I’ve said time and time again that the Flynn thing last week wasn’t the big piece of the puzzle.

Naturally the reaction on the right has been the nachalant “Is this it?”. This is what the right wants is to downplay this Flynn thing to soften any future blows as another nothing burger.

I think many of us here including myself, nsacpi, 50, Julio, jpx have acknowledged Hillary lost because Hillary being Hillary. But that doesn’t mean the Russians weren’t colluding with the campaign. It’s always times when news is announced about the investigation that Trump continues deflecting. Uranium One was a big example and you and krgecw were repeating it here like clockwork. “How come nobody is talking about this?”. Then dies off the next day until the next right wing social media talking points circulate.
    Forever Fredi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

goldfly (12-10-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    Going to bring back elementary school.

Who?
    What?
    Where?
    When?
    Why?

I haven’t seen anyone here concede anything. I’ve said time and time again that the Flynn thing last week wasn’t the big piece of the puzzle.

Naturally the reaction on the right has been the nachalant “Is this it?”. This is what the right wants is to downplay this Flynn thing to soften any future blows as another nothing burger.

I think many of us here including myself, nsacpi, 50, Julio, jpx have acknowledged Hillary lost because Hillary being Hillary. But that doesn’t mean the Russians weren’t colluding with the campaign. It’s always times when news is announced about the investigation that Trump continues deflecting. Uranium One was a big example and you and krgecw were repeating it here like clockwork. “How come nobody is talking about this?”. Then dies off the next day until the next right wing social media talking points circulate.
    This is beacuse the left comes out with their various versions of 'This is Big' every single week and they end up being nothing.

My concern is that there is evidence of entrapment from the FBI that has shown to have an extreme leftist bias (at least at the top levels). What does that mean they are doing in the investigation?

We also have seen arguably the Obama administration weaponize the full force of the government to try and stop a democratically elected president take power.

I know I know. This is all right wing conspiracy theories and maybe it is but there has been smoke to make these accusations. Mueller and his team have unlmimted resources and have been going at this for almost a year. Prior to that the Obama administration was trying to get dirt on a possible Russia collusion angle to the Trump presidency. All the while, we have MSM poisoning the minds of the public where at this point a large percentage of the population is sure something happened. Its something small but I went to Ocean City with a few friends for a week of golf and drinking. One of my friends brought his buddy and we were hanging out at the house watching some TV smoking some bud and scrolled through MSNBC. He says, "I can't believe that Trump can just collude with Russia.". Not wanting to cause a political stir with someone I barely know I simply said, "It's certainly possible that Trump and his campaign did something nefarious there is actually no proof that his happened yet.".

The point of this story is that a large percentage of the population believes this case is closed without any real proof..just innuendo. Do you understand what type of damage this has done to the country?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Good question.
    To be fair - You guys seemed pretty sure a week ago when a 'fact' came out.
    Last edited by thethe; 12-10-2017 at 07:25 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Hawk (12-10-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Too young. Only what I've read the past few months when trying to juxtaposed the two investigations.
    your reading, if your posts are a guide, consist of Fox News and Brietbart etc

I suspected you had little to no knowledge of the history of CDS

I had forgotten about Troopergate. I do remember Travelgate and Rose Law Firm kufuffles.

Having saidd the above, in your reading the past months have you learned who sponsored the investigations ?
    Did you learn Fox came for all intent and purposes into the Fox we know today via Clinton " scandals"

Did you smell a hint of what actually a political "witch hunt/fishing expedition" Whitewater was.

Did you learn who, Linda Tripp was ?

The past few months huh ? Too young !
    No wonder
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    While there are obvious parallels between the two I think the underlying case couldn't be more different. The subject of the investigation into Clinton wasn't a threat to our democracy while the collusion argument against trump is and therefore requires a more impartial investigation.
    At the time the investigations were framed by Drudge-Fox- American Spectator-Limbaugh as our democracy was being threatened.
    And,as today, the lemmings fell in line.

Did you know where the vitriol with HRC was the product of a 60 Minutes interview where she flattly stated she wasn't going to stay home and bake cookies. That she wasn't some Tammy Wynette stand by your man er ?

There has been nothing written that has captured the ensuing outrage pointed at her over those two , what seems like now innocuous, statements.

Did those books tell about how the graphic edition of the Starr Report was sold in Barnes and Nobles ?

That the report itself was a $79.3 M boondoggle.
    .................................................. .......................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    This is beacuse the left comes out with their various versions of 'This is Big' every single week and they end up being nothing.

My concern is that there is evidence of entrapment from the FBI that has shown to have an extreme leftist bias (at least at the top levels). What does that mean they are doing in the investigation?

We also have seen arguably the Obama administration weaponize the full force of the government to try and stop a democratically elected president take power.

I know I know. This is all right wing conspiracy theories and maybe it is but there has been smoke to make these accusations. Mueller and his team have unlmimted resources and have been going at this for almost a year. Prior to that the Obama administration was trying to get dirt on a possible Russia collusion angle to the Trump presidency. All the while, we have MSM poisoning the minds of the public where at this point a large percentage of the population is sure something happened. Its something small but I went to Ocean City with a few friends for a week of golf and drinking. One of my friends brought his buddy and we were hanging out at the house watching some TV smoking soNot to mention harrassme bud and scrolled through MSNBC. He says, "I can't believe that Trump can just collude with Russia.". Not wanting to cause a political stir with someone I barely know I simply said, "It's certainly possible that Trump and his campaign did something nefarious there is actually no proof that his happened yet.".

The point of this story is that a large percentage of the population believes this case is closed without any real proof..just innuendo. Do you understand what type of damage this has done to the country?
    Unlike Whitewater
    The "big" every week are indictments of campaign managers, plea bargains with NSA Directors, meetings with Russian agents over campaign donations, and the constant lying and faulty memories of high ranking officials.

And the never ending popping up of "dots"

Not to mention harrassed women coming out of the woodwork.
    Oh yeah, Roy Moore
    Last edited by 57Brave; 12-10-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

Would this leftist bias be coming from the Trump-appointed FBI director?

Or from the special prosecutor appointed by the Trump-appointed Rod Rosentein, who was hand-picked by the Trump-appointed Jefferson Beauregard Sessions to be his deputy?

Good thing none of them have Mexican ancestry.

But wait. I have a scoop for you and Fox and Drudge. I have inside information that Rosenstein's daughter is dating a young man named Gomez (not part of the Adams family), who went to Berkeley Law School on an affirmative action program and whose grandmother just got deported. Witch hunt!
    Last edited by nsacpi; 12-10-2017 at 09:18 AM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

bravesnumberone (12-10-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Would this leftist bias be coming from the Trump-appointed FBI director?

Or from the special prosecutor appointed by the Trump-appointed Rod Rosentein, who was hand-picked by the Trump-appointed Jefferson Beauregard Sessions to be his deputy?

Good thing none of them have Mexican ancestry.

But wait. I have a scoop for you and Fox and Drudge. I have inside information that Rosenstein's daughter is dating a young man named Gomez (not part of the Adams family), who went to Berkeley Law School on an affirmative action program and whose grandmother just got deported. Witch hunt!
    Yeah - The leftist bias on this investigation is a figment of the rights imagination.

If that is the case can you explain why Strzok was essentially fired?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

sturg33 (12-10-2017)

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    Can you tell me what of what's been uncovered so far by the investigation and led to four criminal indictments and two guilty pleas has been manufactured by a biased witch hunt team?

Did they make Trump, or wait, Trump's lawyer, admit the president knew Flynn lied to the FBI, try to get Comey to stop investigating him and then fire him when he didn't?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Well considering they used a shady entrapment method on Flynn I would say that could be construed as highly partisan. The whole basis of their information to start this investigation was built upon a partisan attack to hurt the opposition party. Mind you this opposition research was essentially provided by Russian agents (collusion anyone)?

So yes, I believe this whole case is built upon the partisan nature of the Obama/Clinton leftist ideology.
    Natural Immunity Croc

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Well considering they used a shady entrapment method on Flynn I would say that could be construed as highly partisan. The whole basis of their information to start this investigation was built upon a partisan attack to hurt the opposition party. Mind you this opposition research was essentially provided by Russian agents (collusion anyone)?

So yes, I believe this whole case is built upon the partisan nature of the Obama/Clinton leftist ideology.
    Leaving aside that I'm not sure how you get the hot water Flynn is in being a result of entrapment...

As for the bolded sentence, there's absolutely no evidence to support that. It is, apparently, what you have chosen to believe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Leaving aside that I'm not sure how you get the hot water Flynn is in being a result of entrapment...

As for the bolded sentence, there's absolutely no evidence to support that. It is, apparently, what you have chosen to believe.
    Are you saying that one of the bedrock pieces of evidence to start this whole investigation was not the Dossier? We have already seen that the Obama administration and the FBI were involved in its procurement.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    You literally just throw **** up against the wall hoping it will stick.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bravesnumberone For This Useful Post:

goldfly (12-10-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesnumberone View Post
    You literally just throw **** up against the wall hoping it will stick.
    Welcome to the Russia collusion investigation!
    Natural Immunity Croc

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (12-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...t-applications

Good article that presents both sides of coin in the ultimate use of the Dossier.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    Welcome to the Russia collusion investigation!
    Yea try again. Start by getting off Fox News, Breitbart and Info Wars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesnumberone View Post
    Yea try again. Start by getting off Fox News, Breitbart and Info Wars.
    I assure you that I am heavily invested in this investigation and have read many sources that would be considered on the left side of the political spectrum. I am not threatened by opposing views and will either watch or read MSNBC on a daily basis. Heck, I'll even read Huffpo for a laugh. Won't watch CNN because I think they are just smug with their fake news as Brian Stelter proved today with his explanation.

Maybe its you that needs to broaden your horizons outside of your bubble.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    Don't watch cable news. Probably seen more Fox News than anything lately because relatives. But I won't waste my time on known far right propaganda machines.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    I think many of us here including myself, nsacpi, 50, Julio, jpx have acknowledged Hillary lost because Hillary being Hillary.
    The question I want to hear answered is: Why did Trump win?

Can you admit that he won completely independent of purported/supposed Russian collusion?

Also, for ****s and giggles, can you admit that Hillary lost because she was a horrible candidate (because "Hillary being Hillary" is so ... forgiving), and that the Democratic platform was as stale as Obama's cigarette breath?
    Last edited by Hawk; 12-10-2017 at 05:41 PM.