Page 79 of 583 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Dallas has some of the worst drivers and traffic I’ve ever driven through.

Ive driven in rush hour in NYC, BOS, NJ, LA, San Diego, Atlanta, Chicago, Orlando, DC/VA/Maryland and Dallas has to be the worst. Traffic plus idiotic drivers who have no regard for the rules of the road nor human life.
    Forever Fredi

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Woops. Thought this was Enscheff’s redneck thread that turned into favorite cities.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    i don't think you get it

this thread is in no way what you keep talking about
    Discussion of fusion GPS and the dossier not relevant?
    Natural Immunity Croc

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Discussion of fusion GPS and the dossier not relevant?
    On the contrary, it's quite relevant. I think you should read the Andy McCarthy article that you posted (including his link to John Sipher's analysis of the dossier's intelligence value) again. Particularly this part:

President Trump is uniquely positioned to reveal how the dossier was handled and what the FISA Court was told. As Congressman Jordan urges, Trump’s own FBI and Justice Department employees could easily let the Intelligence Committee examine any FISA applications derived from the dossier. Why doesn’t the president just order them to comply with Congress’s demand? In the unmasking controversy, it seems Trump was more interested in politically exploiting the specter of abusive unmasking than in ordering the disclosure of what actually happened. Is the same thing true of the dossier? I don’t know why the FBI and Justice Department are stonewalling the Intelligence Committee. Suffice it to say, however, that the president could order disclosure if he wanted to. He hasn’t. If he persists in that posture, we have to assume he would prefer that we not know what the FBI told the FISA Court.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Something something figured vote machines

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I'm still waiting on all the evidence of the voting booths being hacked and the votes being changed

You guys have come a long way, at least
    So you don't believe that Russia hacked the DNC, and you're demanding evidence of something that, to my knowledge, hasn't ever been a meaningful component of the conversation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    On the contrary, it's quite relevant. I think you should read the Andy McCarthy article that you posted (including his link to John Sipher's analysis of the dossier's intelligence value) again. Particularly this part:

President Trump is uniquely positioned to reveal how the dossier was handled and what the FISA Court was told. As Congressman Jordan urges, Trump’s own FBI and Justice Department employees could easily let the Intelligence Committee examine any FISA applications derived from the dossier. Why doesn’t the president just order them to comply with Congress’s demand? In the unmasking controversy, it seems Trump was more interested in politically exploiting the specter of abusive unmasking than in ordering the disclosure of what actually happened. Is the same thing true of the dossier? I don’t know why the FBI and Justice Department are stonewalling the Intelligence Committee. Suffice it to say, however, that the president could order disclosure if he wanted to. He hasn’t. If he persists in that posture, we have to assume he would prefer that we not know what the FBI told the FISA Court.
    You have to remember this is a Republican conspiracy against Trump. And since he is a Republican he is knee deep in the conspiracy himself.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Of course I read it. That's why I posted the article. My comment after posting it indicated that.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Is there no concern from people here about the intertwined relationship between the HRC campaign/Obama DOJ/Fusion GPS?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Is there no concern from people here about the intertwined relationship between the HRC campaign/Obama DOJ/Fusion GPS?
    It concerns me that Trump is not exercising proper leadership and supervision over the FBI in order to get to the bottom of it. Yes it is highly concerning. We need a leader not a twitterer. And where is Sesssions? Weak. Sad.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    From me, currently? Very little. I'd prefer to see those allegations responsibly fleshed out before I bug out about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    I'm pretty sure Steele is KGB.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    I'm pretty sure Steele is KGB.
    Mueller was so widely praised by Republicans six months ago. Now he's a corrupt and conflicted liberal mole. I find that hard to believe. So there must be a simpler explanation: maybe he's working under the shadow of death threats from the Clinton crime family.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Mueller was so widely praised by Republicans six months ago. Now he's a corrupt and conflicted liberal mole. I find that hard to believe. So there must be a simpler explanation: maybe he's working under the shadow of death threats from the Clinton crime family.
    There is a world where Mueller team is corrupt while he is still an honorable man. But you knew that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    So you don't believe that Russia hacked the DNC, and you're demanding evidence of something that, to my knowledge, hasn't ever been a meaningful component of the conversation.
    1. I don't believe Russia hacked the DNC.

2. If they did, I'd be more concerned about our own ineptitude and the apparent content that was able to swing an election to the worst candidate in history

3. Yes it has. I live in DC. I'm amazed at how many smart people actually believe the Russians rigged voting machines.

4. Just as a reminder, 57 posted the fact that the Trump is only President because Putin wanted him to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    There is a world where Mueller team is corrupt while he is still an honorable man. But you knew that.
    Well, he picked them, so in that world he exercised poor judgement and lack of proper vetting.

Gosh, that has a familiar ring to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    1. I don't believe Russia hacked the DNC.

2. If they did, I'd be more concerned about our own ineptitude and the apparent content that was able to swing an election to the worst candidate in history

3. Yes it has. I live in DC. I'm amazed at how many smart people actually believe the Russians rigged voting machines.

4. Just as a reminder, 57 posted the fact that the Trump is only President because Putin wanted him to be
    1. Who did?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    1. Who did?
    Don't know. Don't care. Wouldn't blame Russia for trying. Would blame us for letting them succeed. Could have been a leak. Could have been Seth Rich. Could have been any number of people/groups. Or it may not have even happened.

I just hate that we care more about the hack than what was exposed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Don't know. Don't care. Wouldn't blame Russia for trying. Would blame us for letting them succeed. Could have been a leak. Could have been Seth Rich. Could have been any number of people/groups. Or it may not have even happened.

That is a stunningly weird take.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Swept under the rug is all the corruption with the democrats.
    Natural Immunity Croc