Page 455 of 583 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,100 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    " On Wednesday night, the press secretary for Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign said Trump never lies "

should we wait all day for the retraction and apology ?

she is on government payroll and actually has the responsibility to tell us the truth
    here is her exact quote:

"No. I don't believe the President has lied."

I somehow knew before O'Donnell retracted and apologized that this would be viewed as a victory lap.
    But ****, tell me about the veterans bill signed by current POTUS

He actually owes you an apology because you believe what he says
    Last edited by 57Brave; 08-29-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    oh yeah, on top of the shenanigans noted above there is this falsehood perpetrated yet never apologized or explained
    unless ...

Daniel Dale
    @ddale8
    ·
    18h
    Customs and Border Protection just provided new data

to CNN's @Geneva_Sands
    , and...again, 0 miles of border barriers have been built under

Trump where none existed before.

About 60 miles of pre-existing barrier have been replaced, CBP says.

might be wise to accept the retraction and move on, whatcha think ?

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,759 Posts
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-c...inkId=72836983

I can't wait for the Inspector General to lay the hammer down on Comey and Co.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Natasha Bertrand
    @NatashaBertrand
    ·
    1h
    SCOOP: Roger Stone’s “wingman” and close aide Andrew Miller—who spent

a year battling Mueller in court—has been subpoenaed to testify against Stone,

as a government witness, at his November 5 trial.

This time, he plans to comply.
    Last edited by 57Brave; 09-04-2019 at 05:33 PM.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    BIG!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,729 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    " On Wednesday night, the press secretary for Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign said Trump never lies "

should we wait all day for the retraction and apology ?

she is on government payroll and actually has the responsibility to tell us the truth
    here is her exact quote:

"No. I don't believe the President has lied."

I somehow knew before O'Donnell retracted and apologized that this would be viewed as a victory lap.
    But ****, tell me about the veterans bill signed by current POTUS

He actually owes you an apology because you believe what he says

Wut? People on the government payroll have the responsibility to tell the truth. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    “It’s my view that currently, the issue of espionage and foreign interference is by far and away the most serious issue going forward,” he said. “Covert attempts to influence and shape the views of the public, media, government and diaspora communities, both within Australia and overseas, is now with us every day.

“Unlike the immediacy of terrorism incidents, the harm from acts of espionage may not present for years, even decades, after the activity has occurred.

“These sorts of activities are typically quiet and insidious, with a long tail.”

Duncan Lewis, outgoing head of Australian intelligence.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/o...abd9b7aa3d7466

Echoes what we have heard from Robert Mueller:

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion."

"I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments, that there were multiple systemic efforts to interfere in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American."

It should be noted that Duncan Lewis probably has the activities of China as much in mind if not more so as those of Russia.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 09-05-2019 at 08:28 AM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Yes - Russia is not the principal foreign actor that tries to influence legislation/elections in the US.

For some reason we focus on a weak country though.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,729 Posts
    I would say the biggest corrupt influence in our elections are both the Republican party and the Democratic Party. Both agree that anything and everything just be done to prevent a third party from gaining relevancy. That is really the greatest threat to our democracy. Other countries have all kinds of relevant political parties. I dont know that we really have a democracy without ranked choice voting. It's a kind of Kang or Kudos type democracy where we are screwed wither way.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Yes - Russia is not the principal foreign actor that tries to influence legislation/elections in the US.

For some reason we focus on a weak country though.
    China, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Israel all are active in these influence campaigns. But Russia was more brazen as far as the 2016 elections went. And they found a willing partner in the Chosen One and his campaign. That's the scandal.

As for Australia, it is understandable that their retiring chief spook is more concerned about China. For geographic, economic and demographic reasons China will be of greater concern to all of the countries in that neighborhood. And even accounting for the brazen nature of the Russians' activities in 2016, I would say China is the main concern for us as well. And for Canada too. China is very active in trying to intimidate and influence the Chinese diaspora in countries like Canada and Australia.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 09-05-2019 at 10:13 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,729 Posts
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...investigations

Noted upstanding individual Sean Hannity says Comey is the focus of 2 DoJ investigations. Good thing he isnt weak like one of Trumps cronies who according to the Don pled guilty despite being innocent.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Google translation:

On Monday, the American TV channel CNN reported that in 2017" "the most valuable informant of the American intelligence services in the power structures of the Russian Federation" was evacuated from Russia. The name of the informant was not reported, but in the Russian Telegram channels there was information that it could be an employee of the administration of the President of the Russian Federation Oleg Smolenkov, who left in June 2017 with his family on vacation in Montenegro and disappeared there without a trace.

"Y" managed to find data on where Oleg Smolenkov may be now.

On September 9, CNN, citing several sources in the intelligence, state and congressional agencies, reported that after the visit of Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov to the White House two years ago, the U.S. intelligence agencies urgently removed from Moscow "one of their most high-ranking informants in Russia's power structures."

Recall, the head of Russian diplomacy was received by U.S. President Donald Trump on May 10, 2017. The meeting provoked a mixed response in the American media: Opponents of Donald Trump suspected him of passing classified information about the activities of the Islamic State (prohibited in Russia) to Russian interlocutors.

According to the sources of "Y" in the law enforcement agencies of the Russian Federation, a criminal case on the murder of Oleg Smolenkov and members of his family (Article 105 of the Criminal Code) was initiated by one of the offices of the SKR in Moscow after the relevant pre-investigation check. The investigation was stopped several times and resumed. But in the end, investigators and FSB officers found out that the alleged victims are alive and in another country.

"Y" was able to find data on where Oleg Smolenkov and his family may be now. On the website of The Washington Post in the section on the sale of real estate there is information about the purchase on June 5, 2018 of a house in Stafford, Virginia, worth about $925,000. Oleg and Antonina Smolenkov.

It should be noted that Oleg Smolenkov's wife is named Antonina. The Daily Storm reported that she also worked for the government.

The article includes a picture of the real estate listing of the house Smolenkov bought.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    I put this material in this thread because Smolenkov apparently (and the word apparently needs to be emphasized until further confirmation) is the source that enabled U.S. intelligence to assess with a high degree of confidence that Putin directly ordered the election interference campaign. Apparently he was in a position to photograph documents that travelled across Putin's desk. An incredibly valuable asset. A tremendous loss that we burned him.

I should note that as best as I can tell he was exfiltrated because media accounts of the intelligence community's assessment of Putin's involvement would have triggered an attempt by the Russians to identify who this source close to Putin might be.

Smolenkov has apparently been acting as a source for decades. However, his rise within the Russian bureaucracy has been a gradual one. This leaves it a bit unclear when exactly he rose to the position that enabled him to photograph the documents that were crossing Putin's desk.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 09-10-2019 at 08:50 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    I put this material in this thread because Smolenkov apparently (and the word apparently needs to be emphasized until further confirmation) is the source that enabled U.S. intelligence to assess with a high degree of confidence that Putin directly ordered the election interference campaign. Apparently he was in a position to photograph documents that travelled across Putin's desk. An incredibly valuable asset. A tremendous loss that we burned him.

I should note that as best as I can tell he was exfiltrated because media accounts of the intelligence community's assessment of Putin's involvement would have triggered an attempt by the Russians to identify who this source close to Putin might be.

Smolenkov has apparently been acting as a source for decades. However, his rise within the Russian bureaucracy has been a gradual one. This leaves it a bit unclear when exactly he rose to the position that enabled him to photograph the documents that were crossing Putin's desk.
    I can't imagine how betrayed, angry and hurt the intelligence community must feel towards him. Stay tuned.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I can't imagine how betrayed, angry and hurt the intelligence community must feel towards him. Stay tuned.
    We all have egos and feelings. And everyone who has ever run for the presidency has an outsized ego. But what we have right now is unprecedented. We have in the oval office someone who puts his feelings and ego above objective fact, public safety and the national interest. Whether it be in the form of slapping down the meteorologists whose jobs are to provide accurate information to help keep the public safe or disregarding the intelligence community's assessments about what happened in 2016. Simply because it is convenient for his needs to do so.

"I am your retribution."

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,759 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    We all have egos and feelings. And everyone who has ever run for the presidency has an outsized ego. But what we have right now is unprecedented. We have in the oval office someone who puts his feelings and ego above objective fact, public safety and the national interest. Whether it be in the form of slapping down the meteorologists whose jobs are to provide accurate information to help keep the public safe or disregarding the intelligence community's assessments about what happened in 2016. Simply because it is convenient for his needs to do so.
    Be careful, or sturg will accuse you oF LoSinG YoUr MiNd oVeR tHe OrAnGe OnE.

Also, using the libertarian logic of a 15 year old, iT's a GoOd tHinG hE wAs ExPosEd BeCauSe wHy sHoUld wE bE AbLe tO hAvE a SpY RaNkeD hIgH iN tHe RusSiaN GoVeRnMeNt. If wE jUsT LeAvE RuSSiA aLoNe tHeY wOn'T bOtHeR uS. LiKe RoN pAuL sAiD iF wE jUsT sTopPeD beInG the WorLd PoLiCe wE dOnT hAvE tO wOrRy aBoUt tHeM bOtHeRiNg uS. NoN-InTeRvEnTioN 4-LiFe
    Forever Fredi

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

goldfly (09-10-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    So yall are going with "its Trumps fault he was exposed?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    Be careful, or sturg will accuse you oF LoSinG YoUr MiNd oVeR tHe OrAnGe OnE.

Also, using the libertarian logic of a 15 year old, iT's a GoOd tHinG hE wAs ExPosEd BeCauSe wHy sHoUld wE bE AbLe tO hAvE a SpY RaNkeD hIgH iN tHe RusSiaN GoVeRnMeNt. If wE jUsT LeAvE RuSSiA aLoNe tHeY wOn'T bOtHeR uS. LiKe RoN pAuL sAiD iF wE jUsT sTopPeD beInG the WorLd PoLiCe wE dOnT hAvE tO wOrRy aBoUt tHeM bOtHeRiNg uS. NoN-InTeRvEnTioN 4-LiFe
    I'm laughing that you spent the time to type that out with the alternating caps. Good use of your time