WE have this posted on a board I admin. Good conversations. The best remark was a battle between Trump and Satan and Satan actually won.

My picks I want in office 2020 and those I do not want to see:

1. Kasich, a favorite and very acceptable to Democrats
2. Booker, look, charisma, more likable for Republicans than Obama, blacks believe he will do more for us than Obama
3. Harris, like above but a little raw (not disimilar to Obama) female, very strong opinioned and like above blacks like her resolve more than Obama
4. Hickenlooper, a scaled down version of Kasich but from the other side, very likable person, only thing that is an issue he is an unknown
5. Haley, female, opinionated will work the other side, only behind Kasich and Hickenlooper in that department, but she is a female and Republicans will be reluctant to follow her because the big money people will somehow denigrate her because of her sex
6. Romney - been there done that and probably a wiser candidate
7. Rand Paul - will flip on the Party using common sense approach to governering that takes the good out of each side and make something of it
8. If had to pick a celebrity, I would do these three in order (The Rock Dwayne Johnson, Oprah Winfrey and Mark Cuban). They all have both strongs and weaknessed but like we see Pres. Master of Disaster, being a celibrity shows you how much a fool you are on the big stage.

Those I don't want see.

1. Any candidates over the age of 75 which eliminates a lot of old crustees in the Democrat party like Crypt Keeper Bernie, ToothyGrin Biden, Pelosi, Reid and Hillary.
2. Warren, fake American Indian that is not well like with constituents that actually votes
3. Palin - please get out of the spot light and never to be seen again
4. Mitch the Bitch from Kaintucky - dude you have warp sense of everything
5. Governor Walker - if you want a robot that likes to bend people over well l have a governor for you
6. Ben Carson - hey, if want a clueless Mannequin, he fits the bill
7. Rubio - Little Marco is quite aptly named
8. Cruz - Boogerman has nothing on him
9. He should be #1 on I will stab my eye blind if he somehow manage to make it to 2020 and the morons vote him back in again and you know who I am talking about. 6'2 orange face, not much hair in a combover style , clueless and certified moron that is parading as our commander in chief in office.

Unless someone from either party that I never heard of comes in guns blazing and exciting that is down the middle, outside my top, not even bother to vote because we will still see the same sh*t we've seen the last 21 years.

Oh 57, don't bother your list is easy.

1. Anyone but a Republican

You don't have to post anything else we all get it.