NOTE: I don't take into account length to the majors. I just go by three things: what I see with my eyes, stats, and their historical comparisons.

1. Ronald Acuņa- wunderkid. Has been discussed ad nauseum in the mania thread.

2. Touki Toussaint- discussed in this forum subsection already

3. Kevin Maitan- kid is huge and will move off SS. Easy pop to all fields. He is struggling at Danville but he should turn it around with that beautiful swing.

4. Ozzie Albies- 2nd in International League in hits at age 20. I'm a believer in the power. He's going to be a super valuable 2B with his speed, hit tool, and defense.

5. Mike Soroka- 2.98 FIP at age 19 in AA. I see at least a number 3.

6. Kyle Wright- Again, I see at least a 3 and he very well could be flipped with Soroka on this list.

7. Luiz Gohara- I am very bullish on the young man from Tupa. Has great size and plus stuff. If he figures out how to command it better, he could be another guy with a 3 floor.

8. Ian Anderson- 19 year old with a 2.92 FIP in 72 2/3 A ball innings. Striking out 11.64 per 9. He's also a cold weather kid. That and his superior velocity separate him from Wentz.

9. Joey Wentz- 19 year old with a 2.44 FIP in A ball. Up to 93ish on the radar gun. Striking out 10.32 per 9.

10. Patrick Weigel- I'm higher on Weigel than most. He had a 2.83 FIP and was striking out 9.16 per 9 at AA before the injury.

You guys will notice I'm very bearish relative to everyone else on Kolby Allard. I hope we trade him.

So, I think we have the following:

Potential Mike Trout
Potential Chris Archer
Potential Miggy
Very good 2B
6 guys I could reasonably see being at least number 3s