Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Confederate Monuments

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    The guy leaned in slightly with a gleam in his eye: “Look, it’s all bull****,” he said. “But that’s the way it is down here.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

Runnin (08-24-2017)

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Which one do you think thinks for himself and which one do you think is manipulated by media

If one on the left was raised to think a certain way, is that really thinking for himself?
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    If one on the left was raised to think a certain way, is that really thinking for himself?
    I'd rather someone be raised by the community as opposed to the globalist media conglomerates.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I'd rather someone be raised by the community as opposed to the globalist media conglomerates.
    Rupert Murdoch is behind BLM?
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

goldfly (08-25-2017)

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    i swear

i really don't even know what the **** you are talking about or saying with this catch phrases
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    the guy who posts everything drudge and ron paul posts and unwilling to change an opinion on anything cause a document from 200+ years ago says something is trying to lecture people on "thinking for themselves"

don't really try to overthink this one
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    i swear

i really don't even know what the **** you are talking about or saying with this catch phrases
    You don't understand what a globalist media conglomerate is? Would you like me to define each work for you?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    You don't understand what a globalist media conglomerate is? Would you like me to define each work for you?
    sure, define each work for me

i understand what a globalist media conglomerate

i just have no idea what your sentence of bull**** hot words is trying to say

Spring Training Invitee Chipper's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    sure, define each work for me

i understand what a globalist media conglomerate

i just have no idea what your sentence of bull**** hot words is trying to say
    He watches and sounds like Alex Jones. There's no helping him, he's gone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    He watches and sounds like Alex Jones. There's no helping him, he's gone.
    Is he the only person in the world who says this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Which one do you think thinks for himself and which one do you think is manipulated by media

I used to go hunting with a couple of black rednecks that occasionally wore confederate flags. This was 20 years ago. I wish we had stayed in touch so I could ask them if they still wear it, and if the amount of jackasses that use the flag as a symbol has changed their view on it at all.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Please tell me the white guy doesn't have on Birkenstocks and a buttoned-down.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BedellBrave For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (08-25-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Go ahead. I have my stash of popcorn ready.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Go ahead. I have my stash of popcorn ready.
    As I have said many times Globalists are a world group of wealthy business owners/politicians/technology moguls/etc.. that strive to have a one world government so that they can more easily control policy and the populace. They detest the freedom which America represents ever since we declared our independence from imperial lords. The EU/United Nations stands as the face of the globalist front but is really controlled by a select group of people that want to consolidate even more power into their hands. That is why they push for open borders because an educated successful middle class is their biggest enemy.

The vast media conglomerates that have been amassed over time are one of the three weapons of this group (Media/Internet/Institutionalized Education). They have systematically poisoned the population with a warped world view of human relations by exasperating race relations and stuffing social justice down the throats of the impressionable youth.

So go ahead, mock me as you always do. I think your view of me would be vastly different if you met me in person.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    As I have said many times Globalists are a world group of wealthy business owners/politicians/technology moguls/etc.. that strive to have a one world government so that they can more easily control policy and the populace. They detest the freedom which America represents ever since we declared our independence from imperial lords. The EU/United Nations stands as the face of the globalist front but is really controlled by a select group of people that want to consolidate even more power into their hands. That is why they push for open borders because an educated successful middle class is their biggest enemy.

The vast media conglomerates that have been amassed over time are one of the three weapons of this group (Media/Internet/Institutionalized Education). They have systematically poisoned the population with a warped world view of human relations by exasperating race relations and stuffing social justice down the throats of the impressionable youth.

So go ahead, mock me as you always do. I think your view of me would be vastly different if you met me in person.
    sounds like something George Lucas might have an interest in...good script

note of personal concern: am i one of those whose mind has been systematically poisoned by this group

additional observation: yes you are highly mockable...from weak contact being the new market inefficiency to the globalist conspiracy...do i have a moral obligation to show you compassion?...no i think my greater obligation is to point out the ridiculous when the ridiculous makes an appearance
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-25-2017 at 09:49 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    sounds like something George Lucas might have an interest in...good script

note of personal concern: am i one of those whose mind has been systematically poisoned by this group

additional observation: yes you are highly mockable...from weak contact being the new market inefficiency to the globalist conspiracy
    No - You are clearly an independent thinker and would never accuse you as such.

Please find me where I said weak contact was the new market inefficiency. What I clearly said was contact and not striking out was the new inefficiency. I'm not shocked though that you twist my words.

I'm sorry that you don't see the reality of the world we live in. If you don't think that the wealthy elite in the world want to find more ways to consolidate your power then you just don't have a firm enough grasp of human history.

To mock someone is a poor character trait and I'm sorry that you posses it. Very similar to what is happening on the left right now. There are other ways to show you are correct and you are clearly intelligent enough to do so.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    No - You are clearly an independent thinker and would never accuse you as such.

Please find me where I said weak contact was the new market inefficiency. What I clearly said was contact and not striking out was the new inefficiency. I'm not shocked though that you twist my words.

I'm sorry that you don't see the reality of the world we live in. If you don't think that the wealthy elite in the world want to find more ways to consolidate your power then you just don't have a firm enough grasp of human history.

To mock someone is a poor character trait and I'm sorry that you posses it. Very similar to what is happening on the left right now. There are other ways to show you are correct and you are clearly intelligent enough to do so.
    Ok. I'm not going to mock you anymore. But I do think you owe yourself some respect and should stop posting such ridiculous assertions.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Ok. I'm not going to mock you anymore. But I do think you owe yourself some respect and should stop posting such ridiculous assertions.
    Sure - Its definitely not in the mainstream what I believe. I'm comfortable with that. The escalation of what we've seen from the left in the past 18 months only strengthened what I've always believed.

But, its a fair point you are making and I'll take note of it and keep it to myself more often.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Sure - Its definitely not in the mainstream what I believe. I'm comfortable with that. The escalation of what we've seen from the left in the past 18 months only strengthened what I've always believed.

But, its a fair point you are making and I'll take note of it and keep it to myself more often.
    submit to groupthink... don't ever speak up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    submit to groupthink... don't ever speak up
    Just portray any counter arguement as a ridiculous view and eventually people will stop investigating.
    Natural Immunity Croc