Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Antifa

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Oh you mean people that claim are communists but actually aren't cause no one has actually tried pure communism

Cool, thanks for changing the argument to try to fit your narrative
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Lol thats what I thought. You got nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Sticking up the orange one and his bull**** statements "disavowing" white supremacists

Wow
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I mean... It's fun to say he didn't disavow them.

But... Uh, he did

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Got nothing?

Your saying a system that actually really hasn't been tried is worse than Nazis. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    You'll be waiting for a while. It's undeniable which is/was worse.
    Looks like I'll be waiting forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Neo-nazis = loser tiny minority that has no support and is no threat to this country whatsoever and can go **** themselves bc nobody gives a **** about them

Antifa = violent growing minority that has a ridiculous amount of support from leftists/democrats /media despite their terrorism and calls for communism - which has been responsible for more suffering and loss of. Life than any other government in world history

That's my summary, and that's how I've scoped the two groups. You guys can continue to throw your support to them in the name of "anti-facism" if you'd like (which makes their terrorism at free speech rallies all the more ironic)

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Neo-nazis = loser tiny minority that has no support and is no threat to this country whatsoever and can go **** themselves bc nobody gives a **** about them

Antifa = violent growing minority that has a ridiculous amount of support from leftists/democrats /media despite their terrorism and calls for communism - which has been responsible for more suffering and loss of. Life than any other government in world history

That's my summary, and that's how I've scoped the two groups. You guys can continue to throw your support to them in the name of "anti-facism" if you'd like (which makes their terrorism at free speech rallies all the more ironic)
    I feel like we need to recap the terrorism body count at this point.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

goldfly (08-29-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    I feel like we need to recap the terrorism body count at this point.
    When I asked the board to define terrorism, the answer did not include murder. Just "violence and intimidation to advance a political cause"

I'd love for you to tell me how that is not happening on a weekly basis. But feel free to keep throwing your support behind these thugs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "Hey, I said the words that I disavowed them." Don't pay attention to my actions or even the words that follow that are white supremacists talking points.

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    When I asked the board to define terrorism, the answer did not include murder. Just "violence and intimidation to advance a political cause"

I'd love for you to tell me how that is not happening on a weekly basis. But feel free to keep throwing your support behind these thugs
    I can provide a body count for white-supremacist violence that goes above and beyond Charlottesville. No problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Ok. No google, no looking **** up. Just off the top of my head, and just covering the last couple of months.

Lt. Richard Collins, a recently commissioned ROTC grad killed by a white supremacist. A poor random dude in NYC killed by a guy who drove up from Maryland expressly for the purpose of killing a black man. Two brave men--a lifelong Republican and a vet, and a straight-up Reed College hippie who were knifed to death on a train in Portland for sticking up for a woman who was being harassed for the crime of being, I guess, a Muslim. Heather Heyer and 19 other dirty hippies who got run over in Charlottesville.

That's the opening gambit. Please tell me what the 2017 leftist body count is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Ok. No google, no looking **** up. Just off the top of my head, and just covering the last couple of months.

Lt. Richard Collins, a recently commissioned ROTC grad killed by a white supremacist. A poor random dude in NYC killed by a guy who drove up from Maryland expressly for the purpose of killing a black man. Two brave men--a lifelong Republican and a vet, and a straight-up Reed College hippie who were knifed to death on a train in Portland for sticking up for a woman who was being harassed for the crime of being, I guess, a Muslim. Heather Heyer and 19 other dirty hippies who got run over in Charlottesville.

All terrible acts and I hope that the perpetrators die a slow painful death.

However, are you trying to equate this I suppose White Supremacy movement as dangerous as mobs of Anti-Fa beating random people up for their political beliefs?

Which of these has the potential to spill over into massive conflict?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Nope. Again, I'm not talking about people I disagree with. I'm talking about people who idolize the literal villains of the 20th centruy. Again, the Nazis were a truly evil group. And that's the end. If you can grow up with th einformation we have, and still objectively say "Nazism sounds good to me" You're a ****ing moron who doens't have half a brain cell and that half a brain cell is too busy being mad at Jewish people to do anything. Nazism is a plague.
    If you can grow up with the ultrasound pictures we have, and still objectively say "Abortion sounds good to me" you're a moron who doesn't have half a brain cell and that half a brain cell is too busy being mad at somebody to do anything. Abortion is a plague.

See how easy that is? You can even do it with baseball.

If you can grow up with the data we have, and still objectively say "RBI/ERA/pitcher wins sounds good to me" you're a moron who doesn't have half a brain cell and that half a brain cell is too busy being mad at Billy Beane to do anything. RBI/ERA/pitcher wins are a plague.

Or, you know, we could just respect the right of free speech even when we detest the speech itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts

Remember when I asked the board like 6 times to define terrorism?

By the definition I got, antifa checks every box.

You're right.. those murderers are losers who deserve to rot in prison. What is your point, again?

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    If you can grow up with the ultrasound pictures we have, and still objectively say "Abortion sounds good to me" you're a moron who doesn't have half a brain cell and that half a brain cell is too busy being mad at somebody to do anything. Abortion is a plague.

See how easy that is? You can even do it with baseball.

If you can grow up with the data we have, and still objectively say "RBI/ERA/pitcher wins sounds good to me" you're a moron who doesn't have half a brain cell and that half a brain cell is too busy being mad at Billy Beane to do anything. RBI/ERA/pitcher wins are a plague.

Or, you know, we could just respect the right of free speech even when we detest the speech itself.
    Nope, not comparable. If you think it is, you need a grip on reality.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Here are our friends harassing and terrorizing a vet in a wheel chair... These are the guys Goldy, Julio, 57, zito, et all seem to have no problem with

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (08-30-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Nope, not comparable. If you think it is, you need a grip on reality.
    Thank you for telling us all what people are allowed to find abhorrent

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (08-30-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Here are our friends harassing and terrorizing a vet in a wheel chair... These are the guys Goldy, Julio, 57, zito, et all seem to have no problem with

I'm hopeful that the left continues to support Anti-Fa. Thats the quickest way to ensure we are going to get another 7 years of a somewhat Conservative government.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Real brave in that helmet and with that face covered.

In that guys prime I bet he would have drubbed those two pretty good. That's just a sad video.
    Ivermectin Man