Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Antifa

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    The old double standard of the left getting away with crimes. Waiting for someone to tell me this really isn't AntiFa.

She was turned in by an informant, isn't the logic that if an informant is involved they were coerced by government?

Sorry trying to figure out the standard here. ALso it's weird that Ngo continues to lie and gets away with it because like 50% of what he says is true.

What he doesn't mention is that she is required to pay 50K restitution.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    She was turned in by an informant, isn't the logic that if an informant is involved they were coerced by government?

Sorry trying to figure out the standard here. ALso it's weird that Ngo continues to lie and gets away with it because like 50% of what he says is true.

What he doesn't mention is that she is required to pay 50K restitution.
    Yes his complaint was about the different standards...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Could you imagine if Portland had groups of Proud Boys destroying stuff? We'd see the army in there so quick shutting that **** down.
    Ummmmmm

You know Proud Boys regularly roll into Portland to fight people right? Err sorry "counter protest"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Yes his complaint was about the different standards...
    Ok? WHat double standard? She poured nail polish remover on a fire at a police union building and is paying restitution.

Show me something comparable? I know you'll bring up capital rioters, but you know that's not equal.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Ok? WHat double standard? She poured nail polish remover on a fire at a police union building and is paying restitution.

Show me something comparable? I know you'll bring up capital rioters, but you know that's not equal.
    Yes what she did was worse so it's not a great comp

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Maybe but just because an informant was there doesn't mean she was coerced. Was there a mention of that? As usual I have no idea how you automatically make that leap without any further info.

Yeah, Ngo is such a liar. lol.

Restitution? Who cares? AntiFa has a nice fund that helps out members. On top of that I'm relying upon you telling me this so i don't know it's true since you blew the Fox stuff yesterday.
    Last edited by Garmel; 04-14-2023 at 10:42 AM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Ummmmmm

You know Proud Boys regularly roll into Portland to fight people right? Err sorry "counter protest"
    You do know that Proud Boys haven't been burning **** down in Portland, right? The fact that you go out of your way to go to bat for AntiFa is hilarious.
    Last edited by Garmel; 04-14-2023 at 10:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Maybe but just because an informant was there doesn't mean she was coerced. Was there a mention of that? As usual I have no idea how you automatically make that leap without any further info.

Yeah, Ngo is such a liar. lol.

Restitution? Who cares? AntiFa has a nice fund that helps out members. On top of that I'm relying upon you telling me this so i don't know it's true since you blew the Fox stuff yesterday.
    AH so it doesn't matter that justice was carried out because antifa has a nice fund? What a weird logic.

ALso yeah I can find the facts easier than you right? I use this wild new found technology called a search engine.

https://www.kptv.com/2023/04/07/20-y...ing-fire-riot/

Happened about a week ago and Ngo needed a week to get his spin on it. Yes he lied because he said the fire was to arson/Riot related to police and city hall. Which is a lie. Arson was to the police union building. He was attempting to stir up the twitter fools who follow him that this person was burning City Hall and Police stations. Which I'm sure is what you thought if I wasn't here to prove that he's a liar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    You do know that Proud Boys haven't been burning **** down in Portland, right? The fact that you go out of your way to go to bat for AntiFa is hilarious.
    I don't give a **** about Antifa. I generally will side with them since they mainly fight white nationalists and neo nazis. Does that make them good? Nope. But I'm choosing to "defend" the lesser of 2 evils.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    AH so it doesn't matter that justice was carried out because antifa has a nice fund? What a weird logic.

ALso yeah I can find the facts easier than you right? I use this wild new found technology called a search engine.

https://www.kptv.com/2023/04/07/20-y...ing-fire-riot/

Happened about a week ago and Ngo needed a week to get his spin on it. Yes he lied because he said the fire was to arson/Riot related to police and city hall. Which is a lie. Arson was to the police union building. He was attempting to stir up the twitter fools who follow him that this person was burning City Hall and Police stations. Which I'm sure is what you thought if I wasn't here to prove that he's a liar.
    Yeah, it is screwed up justice because she probably got Antifa to pay for her wrongdoing while she does no jail time. Awesome punishment in line with the damage she did. lol

He got the building wrong but she still committed arson. Such a lie. You really saved the day with that info, Zeets. lol

I know how to use a search engine but I wasn't going to waste my time on this case. Using a search engine is why I knew your comment on Fox yesterday was bunk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Yeah, it is screwed up justice because she probably got Antifa to pay for her wrongdoing while she does no jail time. Awesome punishment in line with the damage she did. lol

He got the building wrong but she still committed arson. Such a lie. You really saved the day with that info, Zeets. lol

I know how to use a search engine but I wasn't going to waste my time on this case. Using a search engine is why I knew your comment on Fox yesterday was bunk.
    He got the buildings wrong, and he got the punishment wrong. She didn't get off. She got 50K fine for an estimated 25K damage and 3 years of probation and her other charges are held pending her completing probation.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    He got the buildings wrong, and he got the punishment wrong. She didn't get off. She got 50K fine for an estimated 25K damage and 3 years of probation and her other charges are held pending her completing probation.
    He said she got no prison time which was right. That was the crux of the matter. Her bill has already been paid so I was right about that so all she has to do is endure 3 years of probation. Whoop-de-do.

Sorry, she should have went to prison. She got off.

Why do you think Portland keeps having these problems with these goons? It's because they're getting off light.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    The old double standard of the left getting away with crimes. Waiting for someone to tell me this really isn't AntiFa.

I agree. She got that Trump standard where you only have to pay restitution for your crimes instead of prison. Lest we forget Trump defrauded his own charity, defrauded customers of Trump U, and even defrauded his own donors by switching one time payments to monthly recurring payments. And all he had to do for all these crimes was pay restitution. Personally I need Chris Wray to answer if there were FBI operatives involved in this ANTIFA protest that may have set her up. If I recall, Wray not commenting is a confirmation there was. I have already provided two examples of the FBI trying to get ANTIFA to commit acts of terrorism which gets zero coverage by the fake news media. How do we know this isnt Merrick Garland weaponizing the DoJ to go after liberals? Where was Ray Epps during all of this?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    He said she got no prison time which was right. That was the crux of the matter. Her bill has already been paid so I was right about that so all she has to do is endure 3 years of probation. Whoop-de-do.

Sorry, she should have went to prison. She got off.

Why do you think Portland keeps having these problems with these goons? It's because they're getting off light.

Sounds like she got held to the standard of a police officer to me. You need some examples? I got literally hundreds.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 04-15-2023 at 07:16 AM.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    lol. Sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    Walk into a cops home and murder them you get the death penalty. Cop walks into your home and murders you they get 10 years.

It’s over."