Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 8494

Thread: Global Events & Politics Überthread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The obsession with Trump is truly amazing
    The media broke people in this country. It’ll take decades to unwind the damage.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Anytime Now Frankie... tululush's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Imagine being so fragile and obsessed that your only post in who knows how long is this?

What pathetic children.
    Imagine being so fragile and obsessed that you post dozens of posts every day about lies fed to you, all the while declaring your love and adoration for a man who lost. It’s really shocking to me that you accomplish anything in life with as much as you post. Your poor child probably only knows the back of your head as you sit with your eyes glued to your phone/computer. You literally have no life outside of the lies you push.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The obsession with Trump is truly amazing
    I know. How much you and your blowhards talk about him every day is astonishing. Dude lost. Move on. Lol y’all are so obsessed you even needed to come up with the dumb ass phrase “tds.” Pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    The media broke people in this country. It’ll take decades to unwind the damage.
    Lol pot meet kettle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tululush View Post
    Imagine being so fragile and obsessed that you post dozens of posts every day about lies fed to you, all the while declaring your love and adoration for a man who lost. It’s really shocking to me that you accomplish anything in life with as much as you post. Your poor child probably only knows the back of your head as you sit with your eyes glued to your phone/computer. You literally have no life outside of the lies you push.
    Funny since the record shows I'm arguably the most right on this forum.

I know that upsets you but the truth is the truth.

Fortunately, posting only takes seconds especially when the competition are people like you.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Funny since the record shows I'm arguably the most right on this forum.

I know that upsets you but the truth is the truth.

Fortunately, posting only takes seconds especially when the competition are people like you.
    Hahaha it doesn’t count if you’re the one keeping score.

I’m upset? Ok. Says the man who literally spends his entire day posting.

Lol keep justifying. Whatever you say. I pray for your child that you are as active with them as you are on this forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Hahaha it doesn’t count if you’re the one keeping score.

I’m upset? Ok. Says the man who literally spends his entire day posting.

Lol keep justifying. Whatever you say. I pray for your child that you are as active with them as you are on this forum.
    I’m not the only one saying it but the fact you want to pretend like I haven’t been is your own little personal issue that you should deal with.

And don’t you worry bud. I’ve lived an active life my whole life. That translates very well in all other aspects of my life.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    When people are attacking you on how many times a day you're posting they usually don't have much in the way of anything else. Let's do some calculations, shall we? This forum has roughly been around 8.5 years or just over 3,000 days. With thethe's post count at over 53,000 in 3,000 days he's not even averaging 20 posts a day. This is hardly excessive or time consuming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    I’m not the only one saying it but the fact you want to pretend like I haven’t been is your own little personal issue that you should deal with.

And don’t you worry bud. I’ve lived an active life my whole life. That translates very well in all other aspects of my life.
    Do you live in the same world as a normal human being? Even your logic doesn’t make sense. I haven’t posted here in months bc I have a job, a family and a life. You have no place in that life. So now, please take a moment and try and connect the dots. If I haven’t posted in months and haven’t thought about you in months, then hop on the forum, make a post that has nothing to do with you and you quickly respond to it, what can one take away from that? Hmmm. Well, I’d say it’s not me who has a personal issue with someone. Take a look in the mirror. I don’t expect you to understand that and that’s ok. But it’s nice to point out, again, just how skewed your mind is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    When people are attacking you on how many times a day you're posting they usually don't have much in the way of anything else. Let's do some calculations, shall we? This forum has roughly been around 8.5 years or just over 3,000 days. With thethe's post count at over 53,000 in 3,000 days he's not even averaging 20 posts a day. This is hardly excessive or time consuming.
    I’m not sure if there’s a way to see how many posts were made at certain periods of time, but I’d be willing to bet his post totals are exponentially larger between 1/6 and now. I’d say since Election Day but we all know he ran off and hid for a few months bc his guy lost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Do you live in the same world as a normal human being? Even your logic doesn’t make sense. I haven’t posted here in months bc I have a job, a family and a life. You have no place in that life. So now, please take a moment and try and connect the dots. If I haven’t posted in months and haven’t thought about you in months, then hop on the forum, make a post that has nothing to do with you and you quickly respond to it, what can one take away from that? Hmmm. Well, I’d say it’s not me who has a personal issue with someone. Take a look in the mirror. I don’t expect you to understand that and that’s ok. But it’s nice to point out, again, just how skewed your mind is.
    Oh, I'm not criticizing the lack of your posting. I think its great that you don't waste time on a website.

I am simply laughing at you chose to post just to mention Trumps name.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Turkey bans Russian warships from entering Black Sea.

Knew NATO was pressuring Turkey for a few days now.
    This is a major development

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Yes, NATO

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Tulu was the "listen to literally anything Fauci says" guy

Classic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Oh, I'm not criticizing the lack of your posting. I think its great that you don't waste time on a website.

I am simply laughing at you chose to post just to mention Trumps name.
    I mean Trump is kind of relevant now. Is he not? He’s relevant for many reasons, but this particular reason has to do with his interaction with Zelensky/Putin and what’s going on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Withheld Javelin missles
    So yeah, I'd say he is relevant

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    I’m not sure if there’s a way to see how many posts were made at certain periods of time, but I’d be willing to bet his post totals are exponentially larger between 1/6 and now. I’d say since Election Day but we all know he ran off and hid for a few months bc his guy lost.
    I'm sure he's doing a lot of it during slow times at work like most people. Look at the time people spend watching TV or just using the internet. During baseball season I "waste' 3 hours a day watching Braves baseball that I could be doing something more valuable with my time. WTF cares? It's my time to spend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    I'm sure he's doing a lot of it during slow times at work like most people. Look at the time people spend watching TV or just using the internet. During baseball season I "waste' 3 hours a day watching Braves baseball that I could be doing something more valuable with my time. WTF cares? It's my time to spend.
    In the last handful of minutes, I clicked on random pages. Each page was from a different day/time, with times ranging from early in the am, middle of the afternoon, to late in the evening. I could care less about little thethe and his bizarre posting habits, but it’s worth noting if you’re going to discuss something, at least be factual in your response. He may spend his free time posting, but his free time is literally all day, every day.

And before this turns into a “all you care about thethe” back and forth, I posted something about Trump months removed from my last post, something that had absolutely nothing to do with thethe, yet he felt the need to run and reply to my comment and how he’s on my mind. Lol the delusional thoughts he has are quite sad. Equally as sad, is you and his butt buddies come running to his aid. Y’all need a hobby.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    In the last handful of minutes, I clicked on random pages. Each page was from a different day/time, with times ranging from early in the am, middle of the afternoon, to late in the evening. I could care less about little thethe and his bizarre posting habits, but it’s worth noting if you’re going to discuss something, at least be factual in your response. He may spend his free time posting, but his free time is literally all day, every day.

And before this turns into a “all you care about thethe” back and forth, I posted something about Trump months removed from my last post, something that had absolutely nothing to do with thethe, yet he felt the need to run and reply to my comment and how he’s on my mind. Lol the delusional thoughts he has are quite sad. Equally as sad, is you and his butt buddies come running to his aid. Y’all need a hobby.
    Butt buddies? Are you five years old or something? Like Goldy you really shouldn't be calling others names. From the posts I've seen from you I would say you're pretty much a deranged, uninformed idiot.
    Last edited by Garmel; 02-26-2022 at 12:05 PM.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Butt buddies? Are you five years old or something? Like Goldy you really shouldn't be calling others names. From the posts I've seen from you I would say you're pretty much a deranged, uninformed idiot.
    In addition to be deranged, uninformed idiots (which he no doubt is), tulu is also a homophobic racist