Thread: What happened in Vegas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

What happened in Vegas

New documentary out in Vegas about LVPD. Here is the trailer.

A film maker sees cops torturing a handcuffed suspect and calls 911. The cops who were torturing the suspect find him and tell him to get lost. Then they arrest and beat him. Then they charge him with battery of a police officer later change to resisting arrest. When he makes a IAD complaint they claim the video from the parking lot wasnt on. How convenient.

Here is more proof of the criminality of LVPD.

Cops see 2 black men in a nice car and decide something is wrong here. They pull them over for speeding. Later in the video you can see in the bodycam footage that the cops are right behind the car going the same speed which is not over the limit. The cops demand the ID of the passenger. This is a speeding stop and the passenger does not have to show ID because they arent the ones being pulled over, the driver is. Completely disregarding the law the cops pull the passenger from the vehicle and arrest him. Then they claim to smell weed. Or atleast one officer does. Others there claim not to smell it. You see this passenger had a small camera recording all this that the police were unaware of. An officer can even be heard saying "Well... do what you gotta do because we gotta find something." They dont find anything illegal so they arrest the passenger for "resisting" an unlawful arrest and sexually assault him in jail. They still dont find anything illegal.

Let me make a prediction. Within 6 months a group of atleast 2 former or current black military members will ambush LVPD officers in retaliation. The military members are sworn to protect the country from all enemies foreign and domestic and these cops are domestic terrorists. Dont say violence is never the answer when that happens.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    i thought you were asking about our recent visits there

and was about to say last time i was there i turned $60 into nearly $1k on the craps table

but i will give this a look later
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"