Thread: Clinton declares war on Sanders

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Clinton declares war on Sanders

This is gonna be good.....

The "Feel the Bern" supporters are not liking what her book is about.....and I thought it would be Trump but it is about Feel the Bern and his supporters.

The article mentioning her lies in the book (I would buy it a the dollar store if I was desparate) and I know 57 bought it and I want him to tell us is the book as salacious as we think it is?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    She really has never had anything going for her but name recognition. That counts for a lot in politics but lessens as other candidates close that gap as the campaign goes on. Democrats fell into the same trap Republicans did with Mitt Romney in 2012. Both has huge early leads in name recognition so the party did everything possible to hand them the nomination despite little enthusiasm from the base.

What she should have done is capitalize on Bernie's popularity and named him VP. I remember saying at the time she should have asked Dwayne Johnson to be her VP. She just needed something to counteract her historic levels of unpopularity. She couldn't do that because she bribes Tim Kaine with the VP spot so she could get her campaign manager to head the DNC to make it just another wing of the Clinton campaign. She wasn't going to let another magic negro come along and steal her nomination.

My favorite part is where she says she list because Bernie promised everyone a pony. Has she not been paying attention to American politics? Making bold promises you can't and won't keep is literally the democrats strategy to every election. God knows they fear blacks ever getting equality and leaving the Democrat plantation.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    She really has never had anything going for her but name recognition. That counts for a lot in politics but lessens as other candidates close that gap as the campaign goes on. Democrats fell into the same trap Republicans did with Mitt Romney in 2012. Both has huge early leads in name recognition so the party did everything possible to hand them the nomination despite little enthusiasm from the base.

What she should have done is capitalize on Bernie's popularity and named him VP. I remember saying at the time she should have asked Dwayne Johnson to be her VP. She just needed something to counteract her historic levels of unpopularity. She couldn't do that because she bribes Tim Kaine with the VP spot so she could get her campaign manager to head the DNC to make it just another wing of the Clinton campaign. She wasn't going to let another magic negro come along and steal her nomination.

My favorite part is where she says she list because Bernie promised everyone a pony. Has she not been paying attention to American politics? Making bold promises you can't and won't keep is literally the democrats strategy to every election. God knows they fear blacks ever getting equality and leaving the Democrat plantation.
    You know Caj, you were the first white to ever post this instead of me. I have been wailing about this since 2003 on Scout. This is the Modus Operandi from the beginning. LBJ posted it when he said "The n-word will vote for us for the next 200 years" or something like that.

but like anything negative, the Democrats have no way of explaining this fight and you won't hear or see much because the Orangutan in charge is not involved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Democrats were always the slave owners and they still own blacks in this country.