Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alien thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts

Alien thread

So theres UFO footage now from several sources and no one in the government is denying it.

Whats everyone think?
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    A couple of recent photos I've seen them call UFOs looked like metallic or mylar balloons. Others I'm not sure about. Lots of people are passing them off as drones. I wonder if there's an entire tech base that's so guarded even our military doesn't know about it.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,048 Posts
    There's a difference between confirming a video is authentic and confirming what's in it is of extra terrestrial origin.

Applying Occam's Razor, the explanation that what we're seeing is from earth is the most likely explanation. Super black tech is a solid explanation. It's also possible that there's misdirection going on. That the military is either trying to cover up super black tech or else is wanting other countries to think we have some kind of highly advanced technology.

The idea that another species has solved the problems of interstellar travel, located us among the billions of stars in the galaxy, and have visited in a manner that the government can keep secret is a lot more complicated explanation.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Illegal aliens are way more advanced than we thought they were.
    Forever Fredi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

nsacpi (04-19-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    The Travis Walton story and interview on JRE was awesome.

There are also navy pilots with flawless reputations swearing to see things not of this world
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    The Travis Walton story and interview on JRE was awesome.

There are also navy pilots with flawless reputations swearing to see things not of this world
    Where would one find these things?
    Go get him!

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    There's a difference between confirming a video is authentic and confirming what's in it is of extra terrestrial origin.

Applying Occam's Razor, the explanation that what we're seeing is from earth is the most likely explanation. Super black tech is a solid explanation. It's also possible that there's misdirection going on. That the military is either trying to cover up super black tech or else is wanting other countries to think we have some kind of highly advanced technology.

The idea that another species has solved the problems of interstellar travel, located us among the billions of stars in the galaxy, and have visited in a manner that the government can keep secret is a lot more complicated explanation.

Would make sense since all the sightings are happening in the same exact place that the secret tech space companies operate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Where would one find these things?
    Travis Walton was on Joe Rogan a few months ago. Story is very compelling.
    Ivermectin Man

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,987 Posts

This.

An intelligent species may yet exist in a universe filled with billions (maybe triillions) of galaxies, each one containing billions of stars with an unimaginable amount of planets. It's esitmated there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand in the entire world. Conversely, the odds of them finding Earth in this infinite universe would be like finding a needle in a haystack the size of.... well Earth.

Not only are the odds too low to calculate, but another species would have to have a ship capable of withstanding interstellar travel, figured out wormholes, and above all else, have the wherewithall to travel here. And for them to simply observe and not interract seems unlikely as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    The overall story is bizarre. It really seems like someone has made a massive leap in technology. This link is from a while back, after all of those videos were available but prior to this official release, and it will take you deep down the rabbit hole if you follow the embedded stories:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ent-of-defense

My favorite is the Navy scientist being told by the patent office that his patent requests were science fiction, and the Navy vouching for him so they would take him seriously:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-tech-advances
    Last edited by Jaw; 04-20-2021 at 07:30 AM.
    Go get him!

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    This.

An intelligent species may yet exist in a universe filled with billions (maybe triillions) of galaxies, each one containing billions of stars with an unimaginable amount of planets. It's esitmated there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand in the entire world. Conversely, the odds of them finding Earth in this infinite universe would be like finding a needle in a haystack the size of.... well Earth.

Not only are the odds too low to calculate, but another species would have to have a ship capable of withstanding interstellar travel, figured out wormholes, and above all else, have the wherewithall to travel here. And for them to simply observe and not interract seems unlikely as well.
    Unless humans are just a combination of humans and cylons living on earth.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Unless humans are just a combination of humans and cylons living on earth.
    Such a terrible ending to such a great show.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,467 Posts
    Such a terrible ending to such a great show.
    I mean to be fair, it was a tough show to end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,048 Posts
    I mean to be fair, it was a tough show to end.
    Fair point. The mini-series and the first two seasons were some of the best television I've ever seen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,467 Posts
    Fair point. The mini-series and the first two seasons were some of the best television I've ever seen.
    I agree. I even enjoyed parts of the last few seasons, but they kind of lost the plot it seemed. I like the flashbacks at the in Daybreak for example.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,048 Posts
    I agree. I even enjoyed parts of the last few seasons, but they kind of lost the plot it seemed. I like the flashbacks at the in Daybreak for example.
    Yeah, there were good episodes to the end but they did lose the overarching plot.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Can someone post some good and legit links to UFO sightings? I'm talking about some real stuff not the Greek guy on the "I don't know therefore Aliens" meme.

I've seen a couple of "unusual lights" in the sky recently. I managed to convince myself that most of them were either planes or drones, but a couple of them seemed too hard to fit into the "regular suspects" if you follow me.

By the way, my daughter, her boyfriend and I saw Elon Musk's Christmas tree lights thing about 3 weeks ago. It was really cool by the way and I couldn't believe it actually flew over SE Oklahoma ie Podunk America.

Sabermetric Slut
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Can someone post some good and legit links to UFO sightings? I'm talking about some real stuff not the Greek guy on the "I don't know therefore Aliens" meme.

I've seen a couple of "unusual lights" in the sky recently. I managed to convince myself that most of them were either planes or drones, but a couple of them seemed too hard to fit into the "regular suspects" if you follow me.

By the way, my daughter, her boyfriend and I saw Elon Musk's Christmas tree lights thing about 3 weeks ago. It was really cool by the way and I couldn't believe it actually flew over SE Oklahoma ie Podunk America.
    Just some drunk rednecks doing redneck ****.

But I wish I had seen Elon's lights when they came over. I'd like to get in on his Starlink at some point.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thewupk View Post

But I wish I had seen Elon's lights when they came over. I'd like to get in on his Starlink at some point.
    It really was cool to see and I had no idea who/what is was. It was her boyfriend who suggested it might be his stuff and he looked it up online and sure enough that was what we saw. As for the rednecks doing the other stuff. I can maybe agree with the drunk part since the lights I saw (actually straight back over to you old stomping grounds though I'm not sure it was that far east of me) were red and going in small but very visible circles. Unless drunk rednecks can fly I don't think that was what I saw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thewupk View Post

Starlink is cool as ****. It will change mobile internet forever and it will change rural internet forever.

But for me right now, there's no way I change. 100 bucks a month for maybe better service. But probably not isn't worth it. I get a solid 110 Mbps down and 15 Up.

It looks good and competition is amazing But the extra 35+ bucks a month for minimal gains isn't really worth it.