Thread: ITS NATIONAL POLICE APPRECIATION DAY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

ITS NATIONAL POLICE APPRECIATION DAY!

So heres a thread dedicated to our heroes keeping us safe.

Watch how this cop arrests a teacher for asking questions. Then later threatens to arrest other teachers for "public intimidation". You know whats going to happen when she gets to jail? They are going to drop the charges and release her but it was never the intent to charge her with a crime. If a cop can arrest you for any reason he chooses you are not free. Officers need to be held accountable for false arrests.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Cajun have you ever thought about getting into some type of formal role in police encounter activism? You are obviously passionate about it, and most of the examples you present are legitimate examples of police overstepping the line. I think you would be good at it and that it would be good for you.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Thank you for protecting and serve!
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I am working on it. Hurricane Harvey set me back a lot. Hoping to resume college and work towards a law degree this time next year. If I could I would become a police officer and work my way from there to a law degree but I have a minor hip problem that I dont think would allow me to pass the physical part of the training.

It’s over."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

The Chosen One (01-17-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...194832664.html

A domestic violence call that became a manhunt resulted in four law enforcement officers being shot overnight in York County in South Carolina, just south of Charlotte.

Conditions for the four were not released as of early Tuesday, but the York County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Trent Faris implied the wounds were serious when he said they needed prayers.
    Faris said the shootings occurred as the result of a domestic call to a home on Farrier Lane at 10:10 p.m. Monday. The home is located outside of York.

McCall fled the scene and deputies launched a manhunt.

The first of officers to be shot was working with the K-9 team, and it happened shortly after 1 a.m. The officer was taken to Piedmont Medical Center in a patrol car, officials said.

The search for McCall was then expanded to include other agencies, and that’s when three additional officers were shot around 3:30 a.m., Faris said. Two were deputies and one was a York County police officer who was assisting with the SWAT effort. Two of the wounded were taken to Carolinas Medical Center by helicopter and the third was transported by vehicle, officials said.

The two deputies and police officer were in the woods near Campbell Road when McCall opened fire on them, WSOC reports. The station is also reporting that McCall fired a rifle at the helicopter that was participating in the search, and the helicopter was hit.
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Well that makes my day a little better.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Well that makes my day a little better.
    Four guys getting shot while defending a victim from domestic violence makes your day better? All because you're mad that the substance you're addicted to is illegal? Your priorities suck.
    Go get him!

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Four guys getting shot while defending a victim from domestic violence makes your day better? All because you're mad that the substance you're addicted to is illegal? Your priorities suck.
    I'm concerned for Cajun and hope that he is discussing these issues with someone that he trusts. Its not healthy to have these reactions.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I am sorry you cant move beyond your preconceived notions that were drilled into you at such a young age. We are very willing to accept that police in other countries are corrupt and not the good guys but are so resistant to the thought it could happen. It as the saying goes Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Police and the government were given too much power and influence and they mostly used it to line their own pockets and build a safety net for themselves from the legal system. **** em. **** em all.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Well I guess its a good thing I smoke pot which makes people less violent instead of drinking alcohol. Then I might get drunk and actually hurt a cop.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Are these really the good guys? Using ****ing mine resistant vehicles and battering rams to raid a birthday party where they are smoking pot? Pointing ****ing AR-15's at people with full justification to kill people if they flinch. Hundreds of thousands of dollars went into raiding a ****ing birthday party where they smoked some pot so they can try to ruin the lives of 15 people. These people are terrorists and every one that dies means theres 1 less to raid birthday parties. Dont tell me they dont make the law when they have the strongest union in America and strongly support marijuana prohibition through false propaganda and bribing politicians with campaign donations. Cops only spend 10% of their time on violent crime. They have backlogs of rape kits because its not a priority to them. Judges have arbitrarily given cops qualified immunity for crimes. That **** isnt a law, its just Judges protecting their own. Unless your Hillary Clinton the cops dont have to prove intent or that you knew you were breaking the law, but they get that benefit of the doubt. Let me ask you this, if I am a bad guy for hating cops for enforcing the law then what does that say about cops who are extremely hostile to people who try to hold them accountable to the law? Anyone want to deny that a cop is risking his safety by ratting out another cop? Anyone want to deny that cops are extremely hostile to anyone who seeks to hold them accountable to the law? They dont appreciate it anymore than I do.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

This is what counts as "fearing for my life" so much that the officer wont even face a trial. This cop said he had no choice but to fire or he would have been run over....... and theres video of him lying...... and still no charges....... all over 10 grams of pot.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/serg...spite-snow-ice

PAULDING COUNTY, Ga. - A Paulding County family with a special needs child is very thankful to a sergeant with sheriff’s office who came to their rescue on Wednesday.

Like hundreds of thousands of others in metro Atlanta, Lyndsay Fulcher and family were trapped were trapped in their home because the roads were icy and treacherous. One of her three children is three-year-old Bobby.

"He is missing 111 genes off of his third chromosome," said Fulcher

She said the rare genetic disorder known as 3p Deletion Syndrome reveals itself more prominently when Bobby is hurting.

It happened Wednesday when icy roads stranded the family with bobby suffering from an excruciating sore throat and ear ache.

Unable to drive to pick up Bobby’s medicine, Lyndsay Fulcher sent a Facebook message to the Paulding County Sheriff's Office.

"He doesn't feel pain like other kids he's under sensitive so when he's crying he's in pain," said Fulcher.

Sgt. Ashley Henson who monitors social media for the Paulding County Sheriff's Office read the Facebook message.

"Question, since it's not safe to get out on the roads would an officer be willing to pick up my son's antibiotics on Kroger in 61 for us," said Sgt. Ashley Henson as he read the message from a computer screen.

Sgt. Henson told FOX 5 News he quickly got into his unmarked SUV, drove in the snow and ice to pick up the medicine at Kroger then went on to the Fulcher's home 13 miles away to deliver the prescription.

"I knew from having children myself that when you need medicine for your child it's a necessity. It was something I was glad to do and I'm glad it helped little Bobby," said Sgt. Henson.

"He's literally taking the term serve and protect and he's serving. He's putting the community above himself," said Fulcher.
    Go get him!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (01-30-2018), cajunrevenge (01-30-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

It only takes 1 act to be a criminal. A bad apple cop can be an otherwise good person in other aspects of their life. Cops don't have to be adversaries to the public. We would all benefit from having more police out there looking to actually protect and serve communities. That will never be possible as long as they have arrest and ticker quota. They just changed quota to productivity. If youbdont being in this many tgenbyour obviously not being productive. But it's not a quota. But you need this many or you get **** detail next month and no chance of promotion.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 01-30-2018 at 03:20 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Bodycam footage of police killing a 72 year old grandma in her bed during a marijuana raid.... you think her neighbors feel safer now? You can say don't blame the officers for doing their job but why are they not to blame for spending union money to influence the public and politicians against legalization?

It’s over."