Woman comes into court. Officer decides he needs to do a thorough body search himself 1 on 1 in a closet. Woman asks for female officer. She is ignored. When she gets back to court she asks the judge for help. The Judge ignores her as the cop starts trying to arrest her. They say they wont arrest her if she says she was lying into the court microphone. She goes into the microphone and asks the judge for help again. The cops arrest her ask the judge ignores her and plays with her granddaughter. The victims 2 year old daughter even asks the cops to let her momma go. They put her daughter into child services where there is a significant chance to be sexually assaulted.

In the end this cop was only fired and was never referred to IAD. This judge and the other cops need to go to prison as accomplishes. I keep trying to tell you these cops get buddy buddy with these judges because they work together a lot. It would be like letting my coworker be the judge in my trial. Distrust of the police is getting so strong with the public now that they are starting to take Judge's decision over jury. So they really get their BFF to be the judge and jury too. The justice system is broken. We have to take the power away from these thugs.