Thread: Baltimore Cop murdered day before testifying against cops in racketeering case

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Baltimore Cop murdered day before testifying against cops in racketeering case

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...122-story.html

Heck of a coincidence here. His partner ran for cover as Officer Suiter was shot with his own gun. He was due to testify the next day in a case against one of the 8 BPD cops "elite gun task force" that basically operated like the show The Shield in that they robbed people and sold drugs.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...122-story.html

Heck of a coincidence here. His partner ran for cover as Officer Suiter was shot with his own gun. He was due to testify the next day in a case against one of the 8 BPD cops "elite gun task force" that basically operated like the show The Shield in that they robbed people and sold drugs.
    Even though I think you a piece of sh it most of the time in regards to my race and my religion, you are correct in this manner. My cousin is a cop and he has to keep quiet to live in Chicago on the sh it they cover up. You are right that cops are WORST than the mafia in the things they do, especially Chicago. They don't give a flying fu ck what goes on there with the black on black crime. They basically ignore it because less n ggers they have to deal with the more money they can make extorting the crime other parts of the city where the nogs are not operating.

Just think, why do my family have live in fear in Chicago all the time because the police is not around?

It is because the cops is not going to go after then because they will die so go extort someone that doesn't have a legal weapon and shake them for money.

I know because one of my favorite, well actually my favorite cousin told me they do it. Steve Wilco (from his show) and I got into a fisticuffs and Steve would probably remember that scene. He is a good dude and we talked it out after I took one of his cop buddies (he tried that karate crap which I laughed at) down. Yes me, but that was 20 years ago.

My cousin said and Cajun can go dance a jig or whatever they do in Texas said that cops are corrupted as crap and he is as well.

My gramps who passed a while ago would stop peeps in speed traps to get money, drugs and moonshine (I know, I drunk a lot of it and it was good, better than the store).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://theintercept.com/2017/11/23/...ting-lockdown/

This story gets even more interesting. The cop with Suiter was not his normal partner. His normal partner was off that day. Someone put Suiter in a cop car and crashed it into another cop car and the police refuse to say who was driving. It is now 7 days since the murder and it has never taken BPD more than 5 days to catch a cop killer in the last 5 decades. And that time it took 5 days was because the suspect fled to Oklahoma. BPD cordoned off a very large part of West Baltimore for several days forcing people to show IDs to get to their homes and randomly searching anyone they want. They say they are searching for evidence but when cops are suspects it makes you wonder if they arent searching for evidence so they can clean it up. The media flat out asked the police chief if cops were being investigated for this murder. There is a 215k reward and no one has come forward so far. No snitching is one thing and few people in Baltimore love the cops but poor people will rat for 200k.... assuming it was one of them and not a cop.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I dont know what specifically I have said about your race that you dislike so much so I dont even know how to address that. I rail every day here about how we all pay lip service to how systemic racism is wrong while ignoring the racist system that is our justice system and glorifying the people who enforce that racist system. I dont pull any punches about my observations in life because its not PC. I dont like Gangsta culture and I dont like ghetto people wether they we white, black, or brown. I worked for tips for almost 10 years, black people are the worst tippers by a mile. Some days other races literally tipped infinity more than black customers because I would have 20 deliveries, 17 tipped and the only 3 that did not were the only 3 black customers of that day. Hard not to build up hate in a situation like that.

As for your religion, I used to be content letting Christians be as I believed that belief in God and religion was a good thing. As many Christians have told me they wouldnt know murdering people with an axe was bad without the ten commandments I was happy they had something to keep them from murdering people. But as I research about the war on drugs and pot specifically I keep hearing the bible and Jesus as reasons pot needs to be illegal. Its more the old fart religious types who blame cancer on gay marriage. They make up the last big voting bloc against marijuana. Their ignorance puts my ass on the line and I dont appreciate that. You would think marijuana and religion go together. Its a lot easier to convince people of a magic man in the sky when they are high. If we smoked blunts in church I might even go. I was catholic, lets take a hit of a blunt instead of taking a sip of wine.

I am no expert on Chicago but it is not a city void of cops. I know they service every part of Chicago and have a heavier presence in the worst parts. Its not about not wanting to catch shooters in Chicago its that there is far more money in policing drugs. Civil Asset Forfeiture laws were written specifically for drugs. They cant take a killers house, car, and money unless there are drugs involved. They also get specific grants from the federal government specifically to target pot. There is a very real us vs them mentality in police departments. I think people would be shocked how often they refer to people as animals. Most of them do not think they are in the wrong in the slightest when all these police brutality videos come out. When people mass protest they dont see it as the people telling them this is unacceptable. They see it as the animals getting out of line and they have to go show them whose boss.

It’s over."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (11-24-2017)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Great post cajun, you brought it and I respect that.

At least you don't hold back and make it political and for the most part I agree with you and totally understand your point of view. So I am going to take back a few things I said about you that I am now clear on.

ON the main subject.

Cops are crooked, my own family, which there were three cops are and were crooked but not the degree of murdering someone but using that law of taking a person's property if it is on them. If you smoke weed and most of my family do, including them, is not going to say anything. Heck if you do crack they are not going to do anything, but you do meth, well that is when you cross the line and say something about it. Most blacks do not do meth - they are afraid of it and seen the aftermath of what it could do to you.