Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Lol.... Pretty sure I've been calling this

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Ramirez not willing to face the threat of perjury.

Don't blame her... Half the country is falling all over themselves to make her story real

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    white and rich, mostly.
    Remember kids, racial profiling is bad!

Unless it's a white guy, of course

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    I was responding to the "virgin" claim in the Fox interview. I haven't seen that linked to Avenatti's accusations in any news report. That doesn't mean you aren't right.
    MACCALLUM: Michael Avenatti says that he has significant evidence and another accuser, who claims that you and Mark Judge, at multiple house parties in the Washington D.C. area during the 1980s, would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol and drugs to allow a train of men to subsequently gang-rape them.

There are multiple witnesses that will corroborate these facts, and each of them must be called to testify publically. Did you ever participate in or where you ever aware of any gang-rape that happened at a party that you attended?

KAVANAUGH: That’s totally false and outrageous. I’ve never done any such thing, known about any such thing. When I was in high school – and I went to an all boys catholic high school, a judgment (ph) high school, where I was focused on academics and athletics, going to church every Sunday at Little Flower, working on my service projects, and friendship, friendship with my fellow classmates and friendship with girls from the local all girls Catholic schools.

And yes, there were parties. And the drinking age was 18, and yes, the seniors were legal and had beer there. And yes, people might have had too many beers on occasion and people generally in high school – I think all of us have probably done things we look back on in high school and regret or cringe a bit, but that’s not what we’re talking about.

We’re talking about an allegation of sexual assault. I’ve never sexually assaulted anyone. I did not have sexual intercourse or anything close to sexual intercourse in high school or for many years there after.
    thank you weso1!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weso1 For This Useful Post:

50PoundHead (09-25-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Valerie Jarrett
    ‏Verified account @ValerieJarrett
    1h1 hour ago

Valerie Jarrett Retweeted CSPAN

So much wrong here. Not enough space.

First of all, if you had appointed

even one woman to the Judiciary Committee, you would not need to hire an “assistant”

to ask Q’s.

Second, are you saying none of your male colleagues know how to be

respectful and professional to a woman?
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Valerie Jarrett
    ‏Verified account @ValerieJarrett
    1h1 hour ago

Valerie Jarrett Retweeted CSPAN

So much wrong here. Not enough space.

First of all, if you had appointed

even one woman to the Judiciary Committee, you would not need to hire an “assistant”

to ask Q’s.

Second, are you saying none of your male colleagues know how to be

respectful and professional to a woman?
    LOL you guys are so pathetic.

When it was just senators going to ask questions, that was "bullying" 9per Ford's lawyer)

Now they bring in a woman, and it's "sexism"

Rules of the left:

1. Always be a victim

2. The easiest road to victimhood is sexism or racism

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (10-03-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Totally normal...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    LOL you guys are so pathetic.

When it was just senators going to ask questions, that was "bullying" 9per Ford's lawyer)

Now they bring in a woman
    , and it's "sexism"

Rules of the left:

1. Always be a victim

2. The easiest road to victimhood is sexism or racism
    "you guys"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Erica Jong
    ‏ @EricaJong
    22m22 minutes ago

Kavanaugh's special talent: He doesn't think Trump can be subpoenaed!

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Ford’s lawyers have filed affidavits from two more individuals who state that, in 2016 and 2013, respectively, she told them that she was sexually assaulted by a man who is now a federal judge in DC.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    Declaration of Julie Swetnick

I, JULIE SWETNICK, declare as follows:

\8. I observed Brett Kavanaugh drink excessively at many of these parties and engage in abusive and physically aggressive behavior toward girls, including pressing girls against him without their consent, "grinding" against girls, and attempting to remove or shift girls' clothing to expose private body parts. I likewise observed him be verbally abusive towards girls by making crude sexual comments to them that were designed to demean, humiliate and embarrass them. I often witnessed Brett Kavanaugh speak in a demeaning manner about girls in general as well as specific girls by name. I also witnessed Brett Kavanaugh behave as a "mean drunk" on many occassions at these parties.

\9. I have been told by other women that this conduct also occurred during the Summer months in Ocean City, Maryland on numerous occasions. I also witnessed such conduct on one occasion in Ocean City, Maryland during "Beach Week."

\10. I have reviewed Brett Kavanaugh's recent claim on Fox News regarding his alleged "innocence" during his high school years and lack of sexual activity. This claim is absolutely false and a lie. I witnessed Brett Kavanaugh consistently engage in excessive drinking and inappropriate contact of a sexual nature with women during the early 1980s.

\11. During the years 1981-82, I became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to "spike" the "punch" at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say "No." This caused me to make an effort to purposely avoid the "punch" at these parties. I witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to "target" particular girls so they could be taken advantage of; it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy.

\12. I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be "gang raped" in a side room or bedroom by a "train" of numerous boys. I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their "turn" with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.

\13. In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these "gang" or "train" rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present. Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people. During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me. I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.

\14. I am aware of other witnesses that can attest to the truthfulness of each of the statements above.

I declare, under penalty of perjury and under the laws of the United States of America, that the foregoing is true and correct. I have executed this declaration on September 25, 2018.
    "Well, you’ll learn soon enough that this was a massive red wave landslide." - thethe on the 2020 election that trump lost bigly

“I can’t fix my life, but I can fix the world.” - sturg

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    just boys being boys. just rapists being rapists. i'm sure she's lying, too, and choir boy brett kavanaugh is telling the truth (despite having been caught lying multiple times already).

these guys are the epitome of privileged jock douches. i cannot imagine simply saying "i don't believe it" at this point. it's entirely too believable, even without corroboration.
    "Well, you’ll learn soon enough that this was a massive red wave landslide." - thethe on the 2020 election that trump lost bigly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    just boys being boys. just rapists being rapists. i'm sure she's lying, too, and choir boy brett kavanaugh is telling the truth (despite having been caught lying multiple times already).

these guys are the epitome of privileged jock douches. i cannot imagine simply saying "i don't believe it" at this point. it's entirely too believable, even without corroboration.
    Well that's what's going to have to happen bc there is no corraboration.

But I love now that college drinking = rapist.

Good on you guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    What a weird statement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    It seems to me that a sensible course of action would be to hit the pause button and have the FBI investigate these allegations.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    this is a woman with multiple security clearances. she's not some rando someone found to make up a story.
    you refuse to believe it for one simple reason. hell, you probably know it's true but won't admit it. OK with rape as long as the rapist supports your political views. garbage.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Ramirez not willing to face the threat of perjury.

Don't blame her... Half the country is falling all over themselves to make her story real

someone just came out with a statement under penalty of perjury.
    did it matter to you one bit?
    na. more denials for your rapist.
    do you know any women that have been raped?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    who am i kidding? y'all support a president who was not only accused of sexual assault, but admitted to it on tape. has admitted to walking into rooms where girls are changing to get a look. why on earth would rape bother you?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Super For This Useful Post:

DaneHill (09-27-2018)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    oh, and speaking of refusing to testify under penalty of perjury - mark judge, anyone? does it not matter that he's not only unwilling, but literally holed up right now? no? that's different to y'all? ok.