So far AA has gone with what he knows. He's picked up a couple of pitches from the Dodgers and a trainer and assistant Gm from the Jays (although he did not last). Looking at the Jays and Dodgers there are two pitchers who could make sense if he follows his familiarity streak.

AA was hired by the Jays in October of 2009. The first trade he ever made was trading for Brandon Morrow in December of 2009. Then of course he was involved in some aspect of the decision making that led to the Dodgers signing him to a minor league deal last year and he blew up. He'd be my favorite now for the pen and I'd think AA would have some level of interest as well.

Wilmer Font was pitching in the Canadian League in 2016 when the Jays signed him to a minor league deal. There's a strong possibility that Perry Minasian was part of that process. I'd assume the Jays pay attention to the Canadian Leauge. He pitched ok for their AAA squad but wasnit resigned. He was signed to a minor league deal last year with the Dodgers. He blew away the PCL last year wth a 11.93K rate, 1.11 WHIP and a 2.98 FIP. That's impressive in that leauge.

Font started 25 games for Oklahoma City in 2017 and was 10–8 with a 3.42 ERA and 178 strikeouts, setting a new team franchise record and winning him the Pacific Coast League Pitcher of the Year Award

Roster resource is showing he's out of options. If we're going with an 8 man pen he'd be a great option as a swingman.