Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: MORE ROY

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    And why are we still posting about a loser? Hillary flashbacks?
    The guy telling us to quit posting about Hillary is continuously posting about Moore.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    The guy telling us to quit posting about Hillary is continuously posting about Moore.
    Hillary conceded the next day. Moore still has yet to concede and on top of that blamed gays,blacks, and Mexicans.
    Forever Fredi

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    Hillary conceded the next day. Moore still has yet to concede and on top of that blamed gays,blacks, and Mexicans.
    Hillary still complains about her loss to this day and blames everyone but herself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Hillary still complains about her loss to this day and blames everyone but herself
    But she does it with so much grace!
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Matt Sussman
    🥌
    ‏ @suss2hyphens
    4h4 hours ago

Roy Moore has now been rejected by two courts: civil and food
    Okay this was pretty funny.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    You know that feeling you get sometimes watching a movie where someone is being so dumb you almost have to look away because you are embarrassed for them?
    I have that feeling for Moore, and to a much lesser extent Hillary. Someone that loves them needs to take them aside and make them see how silly they look.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    You know that feeling you get sometimes watching a movie where someone is being so dumb you almost have to look away because you are embarrassed for them?
    I have that feeling for Moore, and to a much lesser extent Hillary. Someone that loves them needs to take them aside and make them see how silly they look.
    Both need a serious intervention and the sooner the better!!

I guess you guys have finally hit on something that's truly bipartisan in this country right now. Not many examples of that these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Glad to see you back on the both sides ...

except in this case one received 66M votes and the other trounced in an Ala Senate race
    One is banned from the local mall for harrassing under age women and the other is guilty oh having a vagina

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Glad to see you back on the both sides ...

except in this case one received 66M votes and the other trounced in an Ala Senate race
    One is banned from the local mall for harrassing under age women and the other is guilty oh having a vagina
    The Democratic Party will NEVER win another president's race until Hilldog rides into the sunset. Yes I know she won the popular vote in the last election. Also, her mere presence gives ammo to Repubs that will cause the Dems to lose House and Senate seats in 2018 that are "toss ups". I'm no Hilldog fan but I readily admit that the level of absolute fear and hatred that many Repubs have for her is "overdone", but as long as it plays well with the masses who vote how Faux and Talk Radio tell them to vote it WILL make a difference. Should Andrew Jackson have been enough of a pariah in American politics to deserve a whole new political party being created just to fight against him? Probably not (though he was an ahole in quite a few ways). Was he enough of a pariah in American politics for one to be created just to fight against him? Yes, it was the Whig party. Right or wrong Hillary evokes that level of fear and hatred in many Americans and it isn't all vagina related. Both of the Clintons have a very dark side, tabloid rumors aside.

Roy Moore lost the AL Senate race much more than Jones won it. If he does a good job for the next couple of years (or however long it is) he may get re-elected but in a state as red as AL it's not likely.

I would think you would want Roy to hang around as long as possible, but I would also think you'd prefer it, or at least be much better off strategy wise if Hilldog sailed off to China, or Hawaii, or BFE for that matter. I'm not being a partisan here I'm just talking numbers and the best chances your party has to start winning elections again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    a) I hope I never hear of Roy Moore again
    b) before there was HRC there was Ted Kennedy and before him his dead brother and before him Alger Hiss . The party of Nixon - still
    c) (R) will find a target whether she rides off (whic for all intent and purposes she has )
    d) Saw a tweet the other day where Fox proclaimed her approval ratings equal to Trump - not sure she brought that on
    e) In you last paragraph you wrote " I'm not being a partisan here I'm just talking numbers and the best chances your party has to start winning elections again. "
    in fact, all things being equal, (D) is doing quite well as far as securing votes, it is just where those votes are accumulated. And, who votes, which has nothing to do with HRC. In fact her presence mobilizes her following.
    f) and a Happy New Year to you
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Well, she did lose to Donald ****ing Trump. She didn't challenge the results and claim voter fraud, though.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    Well, she did lose to Donald ****ing Trump. She didn't challenge the results and claim voter fraud, though.
    She may not have used those excuses but she has and still does use other excuses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    She may not have used those excuses but she has and still does use other excuses.
    Here are the 16 reasons Hillary says she lost:

Herself: In her book, Hillary blames her "damn emails," her remarks about putting coal miners out of business, and calling Trump's supporters "deplorable."

Russia: "What Putin wanted to do was...influence our election, and he's not exactly fond of strong women, so you add that together and that's pretty much what it means."

The DNC: "I'm now the nominee of the Democratic Party. I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party. It was bankrupt...I had to inject money into it - the DNC - to keep it going."

Sexism and misogyny: "Sexism and misogyny played a role in the 2016 presidential election. Exhibit A is that the flagrantly sexist candidate won."

A Democratic predecessor: "It's really difficult to succeed a president of your own party who has served two terms. That is a historical fact."

Bernie Sanders: "His attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving the way for Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

Wikileaks: "The comey letter, aided to great measure by the Russian WikiLeaks, raised...doubts again. And so even though I won the popular vote, enough people in a few states...were just raising all these questions."

Her "traditional" campaign: "I was running a traditional presidential campaign...while Trump was running a reality TV show that expertly and relentlessly stoked Americans' anger and resentment."

The debate questions, not being asked "how the candidates planned to create jobs": "I was waiting for the moment when one of the people asking the questions would have said, 'Well, so, exactly how are you going to create more jobs?'"

Political journalists: "[Journalists] can't bear to face their own role in helping elect Trump, from providing him free airtime to giving my emails three times more coverage than all the issues affecting people's lives combined."

Campaign financing: "You had Citizens United come to its full fruition. So unaccountable money flowing in against me, against other Democrats, in a way that we hadn't seen and then attached to this weaponized information war."

President Obama: "I do wonder sometimes about what would have happened if President Obama had made a televised address to the nation...warning that our democracy was under attack. Maybe more Americans would have woken up to the threat in time."

TV coverage of the campaign: "When you have a presidential campaign and the total number of minutes on TV news...was 32 minutes, I don't blame voters. Voters are going to hear what they hear...and if they don't get a broad base of information to make judgements on."

Low-information voters: "You put yourself in the position of a low-information voter, and all of a sudden your Facebook feed, your Twitter account is saying, 'Oh my gosh, Hillary Clinton is running a child trafficking operation in Washington with John Podesta.'"

Women under pressure from men: "They will be under tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for 'the girl.'"

James Comey: "The determining factor was the intervention by Comey on October 28...but for that intervention, I would have won."
    .................................................. ....

A year out, not sure what there is to dispute.

I thought defining that segment deplorable was spot on. Still do
    Last edited by 57Brave; 12-29-2017 at 07:10 PM.

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    The difference being that Moore is disputing the validity of his loss, not excusing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    The difference being that Moore is disputing the validity of his loss, not excusing it.
    HRC has done plenty of disputing or strongly inferring - whatever you want to call it.

I'll never understand why so many people will go to the ends of the earth to make excuses for this woman.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I'll never understand why so many people will go to the ends of the earth to make excuses for this woman.
    By the same token I have never understood the vitriol directed towards her.

Entering 2018, she is so, 2016

Perhaps I do ...
    case in point, the two top threads on this board concern themselves with the comings and goings of ... this woman.

Someone please go back to see who brought up HRC in connectin to Roy Moore.
    Obviously our resident FoxFriend re introduced the HRC thread.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So here we go, let's see if she can go until February without being the focus / target / fish in the barrel of white male life frustrations
    Last edited by 57Brave; 12-29-2017 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Moore still hasn't conceded other elections he lost. The guy just doesn't concede. He was never going to and never will.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR