Let it be known, we escaped from Scout because we were treated unfairly and because Patio ran that place upside down.

We formed a community here to have fun and talk braves baseball, other stuff without fear of the hammer.

I think I've run this place and invisionfree pretty leniently, because I feel the more open discussion we have the better. I'm not going to single or alienate a user for having a difference of opinion.

What I WILL not tolerate is personal bickering past a certain extent and trolling.

We're all grown ups here, act like it. A personal insult and a comeback is one thing, but dragging it on into 2-3 pages destroys a thread and turns off people. That's what we aimed to go away from, and that's what we as a community will not tolerate here.

You know who you are. I am not going to let anyone come here and start a huge riot. We've had nearly a 2 month solid run of posting and having fun away from all the drama.

Unlike Patio, I'm actually telling the truth. I can't give credit to the mods because the only mods I have are me and Meta and he is only on here when we're all asleep anyways. The users themselves have behaved and moderated themselves to where I haven't had to step in and take action.

But like I said, I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATE THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AND SUCH. I specifically have the Wild Wild Joe West forum for that. Do not bring it into the main forum here. I do not want to ban any of you, because I've been posting with most of you since I was 11-12 years old. I've known a lot of you longer than I know a lot of my friends and co-workers in real life. We are a very close community here, and any attempts at trying to sabotage that will be dismissed appropriately.

-SAV