Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dansby picked to be the Braves

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfanMatt View Post
    Coppy was your guidance counselor
    naw...he's got a lot to learn...i've worked in much more cutthroat business environments than he has
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    I don't feel comfortable slapping any projection on Swanson. I think he has the widest array of possible outcomes this season of any player we have. He could be an absolutely awful player that completely busts or he could turn out to be a solid contributor. He has to fix his slider problems. The data that Enscheff has provided regarding his production vs sliders is really really concerning. However, he is an extremely high character player by all reports and if there is anyone that can work their way out of a major issue like that, its him. I just hope he does.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanieAntics For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (02-09-2018)

Sabermetric Slut
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,860 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieAntics View Post
    I don't feel comfortable slapping any projection on Swanson. I think he has the widest array of possible outcomes this season of any player we have. He could be an absolutely awful player that completely busts or he could turn out to be a solid contributor. He has to fix his slider problems. The data that Enscheff has provided regarding his production vs sliders is really really concerning. However, he is an extremely high character player by all reports and if there is anyone that can work their way out of a major issue like that, its him. I just hope he does.
    Agreed. He has a fundamental flaw right now in his swing. Hopefully it gets corrected because we need Swanon to be a league average SS at the least.